Why do Blacks vote Democrat?

Wall Street is our 401ks you piece of shit.

Exactly. And did you notice that while everyone else's 401K went into the crapper in 2008, the big shots on Wall Street still got their bonuses...

Because I did.
My 401k did not go in the crapper. Matter of fact it's gone gangbusters. Maybe you are a poor steward of your money, but as for me I don't need your fucking help. Wall street execs get big bonuses because the democrats and republicans both refuse to ensure that the owners of publicly traded corporations are allowed to have a say regarding executive pay scales.
You arent everybody Brown. Most people lost everything. I know a woman that was planning on retiring and lost about 90% of her money for retirement.

My Dad lost a bundle too, as I found out when it came time to probate the will. IIRC it was about $125,000. Gone.

Not sure what planet you have to be living on to not know that about '08....

1920164_693277554065710_1721742512_n.jpg

My 401k did not go in the crapper. Matter of fact it's gone gangbusters. Maybe you are a poor steward of your money, but as for me I don't need your fucking help. Wall street execs get big bonuses because the democrats and republicans both refuse to ensure that the owners of publicly traded corporations are allowed to have a say regarding executive pay scales.

The Republican Motto.... I got mine, fuck you.

But you'll be the first one demanding Social Security when your 401K goes into the crapper.

You arent everybody Brown. Most people lost everything. I know a woman that was planning on retiring and lost about 90% of her money for retirement.

Shhhhh... don't you know she needs to dutifully starve to death because the 1%ers need their Dressage Horses?

Exactly. And did you notice that while everyone else's 401K went into the crapper in 2008, the big shots on Wall Street still got their bonuses...

Because I did.
How did she manage to do that? What the hell was she investing in? The worst case scenario would have been someone moving from low yield bonds that had not gone up to realestate when that took a dump then to stock when that took a dump then back to low yield bonds after loosing all their money only to not see any gains when the market reached new highs. Or they picked one stock that took a dump? IOW a complete moron? Let's hear how you manage to loose all your money due to a short down turn in the market.

I do not believe it is even possible for someone to pick a safe investment strategy starting from 1980 to today and loose money. Every single safe investment strategy would have been an order of magnitude better than SS. But yes, if you are a complete moron that buys high and then sells low you should probably be putting your money in your mattress where a fire is less likely than your strategy of burning your money with bad investment ideas.

Last edited:

The Republican Motto.... I got mine, fuck you.

But you'll be the first one demanding Social Security when your 401K goes into the crapper.
Why wouldn't I demand SS? I paid for it. Why would my 401k go into the crapper? What possible circumstance could occur to send my 401k into the crapper? Are you and your comrades planning on raiding my 401k?

I'm the mood for a laugh, back up your post with actual facts...
Its amusing you were too stupid to know the GOP admitted to it. Waiting for your nervous laughter....

USATODAY.com - GOP We were wrong to play racial politics

Republican National Committee Chairman Ken Mehlman apologized to one of the nation's largest black civil rights groups Thursday, saying Republicans had not done enough to court blacks in the past and had exploited racial strife to court white voters, particularly in the South.

"Some Republicans gave up on winning the African-American vote, looking the other way or trying to benefit politically from racial polarization," Mehlman said at the annual convention of the National Association for the Advancement of Colored People. "I am here today as the Republican chairman to tell you we were wrong."

Because I did.
How did she manage to do that? What the hell was she investing in? The worst case scenario would have been someone moving from low yield bonds that had not gone up to realestate when that took a dump then to stock when that took a dump then back to low yield bonds after loosing all their money only to not see any gains when the market reached new highs. Or they picked one stock that took a dump? IOW a complete moron? Let's hear how you manage to loose all your money due to a short down turn in the market.

I do not believe it is even possible for someone to pick a safe investment strategy starting from 1980 to today and loose money. Every single safe investment strategy would have been an order of magnitude better than SS. But yes, if you are a complete moron that buys high and then sells low you should probably be putting your money in your mattress where a fire is less likely than your strategy of burning your money with bad investment ideas.
I dont know all the particulars. I just remember the look on her face when she got off the phone with her investment firm. She was a single woman that relied on the suits to invest her money. She was stunned.

1) I think the Democratic Parties legions of race baiters (the race card) is a very effective tool in keeping racism alive and promoting mistrust, especially between the political parties.
==========================================================================
The problem with the Republicans and people like you is they are looking outside the Republican party on why people do not vote Republican.
You should look inside your party and the policies you support as why people do not vote Republican.
Once all the old white guys die off, the Republican party is screwed

View attachment 44303

Because I did.

I dont know all the particulars. I just remember the look on her face when she got off the phone with her investment firm. She was a single woman that relied on the suits to invest her money. She was stunned.
Got off the phone with her Investment firm? That does not sound like a 401k investment, that sounds like a den of thieves.

Because I did.

Got off the phone with her Investment firm? That does not sound like a 401k investment, that sounds like a den of thieves.
Lots of 401K's are handled by investment firms. You must have been joking.

Because I did.

Funny thing is... I'll only get 10% of the money I put into SS. So yeah imagine my perspective.

Forum List

Back