Why do Blacks vote Democrat?

You've got two feet right?

Why is your example exploitation? Are you saying the fifteen year old boy bagging groceries should make the same amount of money as the guy who owns the grocery store and if they don't make the same that is exploitation? What did the bag boy do to earn the same amount of money as the guy who spent a wad of money and time building and running the store?
My example is exploitation because thats what I was talking about in the first place. I said nothing about a 15 year old. Stop deflecting.
I wasn't deflecting I was trying to be nice by drawing it in a scenario that you might agree with.. But if you insist, I'll redraw the question to your situation.

Why is your example exploitation? Are you saying YOU should make the same amount of money as the guy who owns the store where you worked and if YOU don't make the same YOU are being exploited? What did YOU do to earn the same amount of money as the guy who spent a wad of money and time building and running the store where YOU were hired?
My example is exploitation because you were silly and said in order to avoid getting exploited then one should get a job in addition to big game hunting and gathering.....all while starting a business.

Doesnt make a difference what I think about your hypothetical. My point is that most people cant avoid being exploited if they want to eat.
Sounds like you are trying to make excuses for them. Yes or no can they or can they not use a cane pole to catch fish? If you say no... I just have to ask .. why would you expect anyone to pay someone good money to work if that person can't even fish?
Of course I'm pointing out reasons for them. Why would you fish in a polluted creek or lake and expect to live?
Why would you choose to live in a place with polluted creeks and lakes?

My example is exploitation because thats what I was talking about in the first place. I said nothing about a 15 year old. Stop deflecting.
I wasn't deflecting I was trying to be nice by drawing it in a scenario that you might agree with.. But if you insist, I'll redraw the question to your situation.

Why is your example exploitation? Are you saying YOU should make the same amount of money as the guy who owns the store where you worked and if YOU don't make the same YOU are being exploited? What did YOU do to earn the same amount of money as the guy who spent a wad of money and time building and running the store where YOU were hired?
My example is exploitation because you were silly and said in order to avoid getting exploited then one should get a job in addition to big game hunting and gathering.....all while starting a business.

Doesnt make a difference what I think about your hypothetical. My point is that most people cant avoid being exploited if they want to eat.
Sounds like you are trying to make excuses for them. Yes or no can they or can they not use a cane pole to catch fish? If you say no... I just have to ask .. why would you expect anyone to pay someone good money to work if that person can't even fish?
Of course I'm pointing out reasons for them. Why would you fish in a polluted creek or lake and expect to live?
Because you dont have money to move?

Why do you need money to move? Don't you have two feet?

Because it costs money to move? What do your feet have to do with moving to a place where you can fish in unpolluted waters?

Now that's just ignorant.

Because it costs money to move? What do your feet have to do with moving to a place where you can fish in unpolluted waters?
It's called walking. Try it, it's free.

Really? Why is walking ignorant?

Because you cant move your household walking?

Walking is not free. It requires energy in the form of food to work properly. Otherwise you die.

Why would you want to move your household walking?

Because your hypothetical involved moving your household to a place with unpolluted water so you could fish?

Walking is not free. It requires energy in the form of food to work properly. Otherwise you die.
Walking in nearly any direction from a city in America will result in you getting to a place where you can hunt and/or fish in an un-polluted area that day.

Walking in nearly any direction from a city in America will result in to getting to a place where you can hunt and/or fish in an un-polluted area that day.
No. Youre wrong.

Because your hypothetical involved moving your household to a place with unpolluted water so you could fish?
No. I did not say a single thing about moving your household. You said that.

Walking in nearly any direction from a city in America will result in to getting to a place where you can hunt and/or fish in an un-polluted area that day.
No. Youre wrong.
Bet? Name one city where you can't walk to a place where you can either hunt or fish that day. Just one.

No. I did not say a single think about moving your household. You said that.
You said move. Why would you move and leave your household behind?

Wife kids furniture pictures just throw them all away and walk until you find a spot to fish. Retarded. They do that in cambodia ever been to cambodia? I have. Its not a good way to live.

No. Youre wrong.
Bet? Name one city where you can't walk to a place where you can either hunt or fish that day. Just one.
Sure. Name one city where you can walk to a unpolluted place to fish in a day. Just one. If you can do that then tell me how everyone is supposed to move to this city from their present location without money or their household.

Wife kids furniture pictures just throw them all away and walk until you find a spot to fish. Retarded. They do that in cambodia ever been to cambodia? I have. Its not a good way to live.
Well after you fish you have to walk back obviously to visit your household. Thats a lot of time spent not finding out how to start your own business.

No. Youre wrong.
Orlando

Forum List

Back