Why do Blacks vote Democrat?

They'd do b
Keep deflecting back to poor states, where EVERYONE is having problems, away from cities like Chicago, (multiple murders weekly), Detroit, (people are afraid to live in large areas of town because of gangs), Baltimore, (we just saw a police commissioner fired because he wasn't able do his job because the idiot mayor figuratively handcuffed him).

all 3 run by democrats for well over half a century.

and those 3 are far from being the ONLY shitholes under the democratic thumb.
I wasnt deflecting I was talking about the poor republican run states and you deflected to Detroit and Chicago. Dont get mad because I pointed that out.

and the discussion prior to that was minority neighborhoods voting against their best interests.

You brought up red states shorty after.

See # 60 and # 63.

and with that,

goodbye
The comment I responded to was you saying repubs voted against their best interests. I agreed citing the poorest states in the union being run by repubs.

and the discussion was cities.

you deflected to states.

have a nice night.
Your argument was that Democratic policies cause poverty in the cities, so naturally when pointed to the fact that Republican policies cause poverty in states, you head for the hills like a coward.

Sent from my SM-N910T using Tapatalk

no....

I see it for the deflection it is.

Republicans just need to go into black neighborhoods and explain to people that they are too stupid to vote republican and are only looking for free stuff

Explain that Republicans cutting programs on which they feed their children is for their own good

YAWN

gotta love a leftard admitting the Left's brainwashing has been complete

Why don't Republicans go into black neighborhoods?
Should be easy to explain why peoples lives would be so much better under Republican leadership

Sadly, the only thing Republicans are willing to do for minority neighborhoods is build more prisons
The democrats taxed the business out of them, seen it all the time when I worked in Chicago . It was sad to see.

Black people will continue to suffer far more than others four hundred years into their presence here; on account of that loyalty to the Demcorat Party

What are Republicans offering?

Be specific

intellectual freedom for starters jackwagon

the opportunity to express yourself freely without some loser Prog trying to take your whole racial identity away, and lable you a traitor
intellectual freedom

Yes something the rightwing jesuslanders know all about!! :laugh2:

Republicans just need to go into black neighborhoods and explain to people that they are too stupid to vote republican and are only looking for free stuff

Explain that Republicans cutting programs on which they feed their children is for their own good

YAWN

Should be easy to explain why peoples lives would be so much better under Republican leadership

Sadly, the only thing Republicans are willing to do for minority neighborhoods is build more prisons
The democrats taxed the business out of them, seen it all the time when I worked in Chicago . It was sad to see.

Not exactly.......Capitalists used up the inner cities and then abandoned them. Taxes were HIGHER when the inner cities were thriving

YAWN

Not exactly.......Capitalists used up the inner cities and then abandoned them. Taxes were HIGHER when the inner cities were thriving

good one stupid. but if they were able to "use" them then why abandon them?

YAWN

Excuse me you have a link? Cook county sales tax which chicago is part of has now the highest sales tax in the nation at 10.25%

I know company's that left even the huge industrial park in Elk grove village (which is in cook county) because of the high taxes

Black people will continue to suffer far more than others four hundred years into their presence here; on account of that loyalty to the Demcorat Party

Be specific

the opportunity to express yourself freely without some loser Prog trying to take your whole racial identity away, and lable you a traitor

I like that

Why don't Republicans go into minority neighborhoods and explain about all the "intellectual freedom" they have to offer?

Without ever knowing them personally as a human being; black liberals will bitterly ridicule Black people even thinking of straying off the Progressive Plantation.; Nobody wants to be called a traitor, sellout...etc. Of course the Left's totalitarian attitudes toward Black people have a chilling effect on freedom

the question is:

do I believe the leftwing talking points, or my lying eyes?

Be specific

I like that

Why don't Republicans go into minority neighborhoods and explain about all the "intellectual freedom" they have to offer?

YAWN

you can embarrass yourself all day long proving my point if you want to. left-wing brainwashing of Blacks in inner cities is nearly total

Be specific

I like that

Again you ran them away, why should they go back and clean up the democrat mess.

i live in a Black neighborhood. what are you talking about?

What have Republicans done for your community?

YAWN
i already pointed out to you brainwashing in inner city black communities is complete

they arent stupid; they are bombarded with a message of hopelessness from left-wing losers like............................................you know who

You are correct....people in those communities are not stupid
They know when someone is offering them a better deal than they have right now. What is the better deal that Republicans are offering?

i live in a Black neighborhood. what are you talking about?

What have Republicans done for your community?

YAWN
i already pointed out to you brainwashing in inner city black communities is complete

they arent stupid; they are bombarded with a message of hopelessness from left-wing losers like............................................you know who

You are correct....people in those communities are not stupid
They know when someone is offering them a better deal than they have right now. What is the better deal that Republicans are offering?

how are they offering them a better deal leftard?

Be specific

I like that

Again you ran them away, why should they go back and clean up the democrat mess.

Easy.....because they want the minority vote
Let Republicans come in and say "Look what we have done for your neighborhood" and minorites will vote Republican

Why don't you just admit that Republicans do not want the minority vote?

who is going to suffer the most if and when Democrats give amnesty to 15 million or so mostly Hispanic illegals, Black people or White people?

Forum List

Back