Why do Blacks vote Democrat?

Black unemployment is much higher than Hispanic unemployment, and just under TWICE White unemployment.

will Black unemployment go up or down when Dems grant amnesty to 15 million mostly Hispanic illegals??

When Hispanic gang-bangers cant find the Black gang member they are looking for they just kill the first Black kid they see in the drive-by

many of these gang-bangers are ilegals

tell me again how great illegal-loving dems are for Black people?

liberals are neck-deep in the education system in this country; ESPECIALLY in urban areas

when schools fail black students/children.. whose fault is that?

Black unemployment is much higher than Hispanic unemployment, and just under TWICE White unemployment.

will Black unemployment go up or down when Dems grant amnesty to 15 million mostly Hispanic illegals??

Those 11 million Hispanics are already here and already working

liberals are neck-deep in the education system in this country; ESPECIALLY in urban areas

That is a great point

All Republicans have to do is go into those communities and explain how they will make the schools better

Black people will continue to suffer far more than others four hundred years into their presence here; on account of that loyalty to the Demcorat Party

What are Republicans offering?

Be specific

intellectual freedom for starters jackwagon

the opportunity to express yourself freely without some loser Prog trying to take your whole racial identity away, and lable you a traitor

I like that

Why don't Republicans go into minority neighborhoods and explain about all the "intellectual freedom" they have to offer?
Again you ran them away, why should they go back and clean up the democrat mess.

Easy.....because they want the minority vote
Let Republicans come in and say "Look what we have done for your neighborhood" and minorites will vote Republican

Why don't you just admit that Republicans do not want the minority vote?
What to lower ourselves to your standards and beheld hostage? You promised them Utopia and gave them bones, while the fat cats in the democrat party (I am using cook county/chicago as an example because I know the politics like the back of my hand) eat steak and the toll road authority got caught having gold plated faucets in their new building back in the 90s_

That is a great point

All Republicans have to do is go into those communities and explain how they will make the schools better

maybe because nobody can pander like a liberal; so people used to hearing propaganda dont always know when people are keeping it real?

Here are the facts:
Economic Characteristics of Households in the United States

Excerpt In thousands:

One or more means-tested programs (1) (2) 109,631
Public or subsidized rental housing 13,267
Federal Supplemental Security Income (SSI) 20,355
Food stamps (3) 51,471
Temporary Assistance for Needy Families (TANF) 5,442
Other cash assistance 4,517
Women, Infants, and Children (WIC) 22,526
Medicaid 82,679

Like I said 109m on welfare... aka means tested assistance. FYI this was 2012 I don't know why Obama ordered our government to stop publishing the data.

I don't think you can just add them up since many families recieve aid under several of those programs.
You can get housing subsidy AND Food Stamps AND Medicaid
True.. so somewhere between 82m and 109m.

That is a great point

i agree. because the Right certainly can do better than failed Progs who fail minorities can

What are Republicans offering?

Be specific

the opportunity to express yourself freely without some loser Prog trying to take your whole racial identity away, and lable you a traitor

I like that

Why don't Republicans go into minority neighborhoods and explain about all the "intellectual freedom" they have to offer?
Again you ran them away, why should they go back and clean up the democrat mess.

Let Republicans come in and say "Look what we have done for your neighborhood" and minorites will vote Republican

What to lower ourselves to your standards and beheld hostage? You promised them Utopia and gave them bones, while the fat cats in the democrat party (I am using cook county/chicago as an example because I know the politics like the back of my hand) eat steak and the toll road authority got caught having gold plated faucets in their new building back in the 90s_

I don't get your point

The thread is about why blacks vote Democratic
I am simply stating Republicans need to give blacks a reason to vote Republican and they haven't

You seem to be just saying....screw em

YAWN; did you just admit they are responsible for the already high Black unemployment rate?

how are the working? with stolen or forged ID?
With an ITIN that allows them to get tax refunds?
under the table?

That is a great point

i agree. because the Right certainly can do better than failed Progs who fail minorities can

Then why don't they do it?

Republicans controlled federal government from 2001 to 2009. What programs did they initiate that would help minority neighborhoods?

YAWN; did you just admit they are responsible for the already high Black unemployment rate?

under the table?

Is your plan REALLY to turn blacks against Hispanics to get them to vote Republican?

REALLY?

I like that

I don't get your point

The thread is about why blacks vote Democratic
I am simply stating Republicans need to give blacks a reason to vote Republican and they haven't

You seem to be just saying....screw em

you seem to now know what the stated objective and position of Dems on "immigrants" is: FAMILY REUNIFICATION.
once they are made legal their whole extended families can come in

now AGAIN; what will the effect be on Black people?

That is a great point

Then why don't they do it?

Republicans controlled federal government from 2001 to 2009. What programs did they initiate that would help minority neighborhoods?
They eliminated federal income tax for every working person in the bottom 50% of income earners, that's a 100% tax cut. For most poor minority neighborhoods that accounts for all of the workers in that neighborhood. What did democrats do for them?

under the table?

Is your plan REALLY to turn blacks against Hispanics to get them to vote Republican?

REALLY?

because you're a panderer; you see it as turning one against the other

you say this because you arent man enough to admit Democrat policies and pandering toward illegals hurt Black people

it's pretty easy; unless you're an intellectual coward of course

will Democrat's plan to legalize tens of milions of mostly Hispanic illegals be good or harmful to Black people, especially working class Black people??

under the table?

REALLY?

because you're a panderer; you see it as turning one against the other

you say this because you arent man enough to admit Democrat policies and pandering toward illegals hurt Black people
Ayup apparently the black folks are having too many abortions so the democrats are looking for a new minority group to exploit.

let me put it another way; would the Republican plan to secure the border and put people here illegally to the back of the line of the list of people already trying to come here LEGALLY, you know the actual immigration system? .......be better for working-class Black people struggling to compete for jobs?

The Democrat Party taking Black people for granted is a topic discussed for years in Black circles. on shows like Tony Brown's Journal, and other forums. the Left is pretending it is something new

Forum List

Back