Why do cons harp on liberals being snowflakes, but pretend Spicer and Trump aren't whiney little...

You know, with all the stupid crap that has been coming out of the Trump admin, I didn't think that SNL would be able to address it all, but somehow they did.

...bitches when it comes to SNL parodies?

Of course the response I expect from cons on this thread will be "well Melissa McCarty and Alec Baldwin are hacks!" Of course not only is that opinion irrelevant to the point of their childish whiney, but it's also pathetic. You don't have to be fans of those comedians to realize how much of little girls Trump and Spicer are.

You people helped elect the biggest snowflake of them all but you're all too much of pussies to admit it.

Sean Spicer reacts to Melissa McCarthy’s stinging ‘SNL’ impression

Oh and here is Trump's hilarious claim that any negative polls on him are "fake news".

Trump fumes on Twitter as polls show majority of Americans oppose his travel ban
I think the American public is trolling Trump. Trying to drive him out.
The whole world is trolling him...

Come to EU. It's huge. It's the greatest EU in the world!
A coworker of my mine is seriously entertaining the thought that Trump can't read. Gives a pretty persuasive argument.
Many people are saying it.

Of course the response I expect from cons on this thread will be "well Melissa McCarty and Alec Baldwin are hacks!" Of course not only is that opinion irrelevant to the point of their childish whiney, but it's also pathetic. You don't have to be fans of those comedians to realize how much of little girls Trump and Spicer are.

You people helped elect the biggest snowflake of them all but you're all too much of pussies to admit it.

Oh and here is Trump's hilarious claim that any negative polls on him are "fake news".

Trump fumes on Twitter as polls show majority of Americans oppose his travel ban

:itsok:

That's not whining...that's "fighting back"...

:lol:

giphy_s.gif

SNL? That's your news source? Any response to attacks by dims is seen as whining by them. They are not used to getting it back.
Are you going to say that Drumplethinskin and Spicer have NOT been whining about SNL?

Butt-hurt snowflakes are the worst of the worst, bar none.

SNL stopped being relevant long ago

If that was true, then why does everyone want to host it? Was SNL still relevant when Trump hosted it? If so, exactly when did it stop being relevant? Was it when Baldwin did his first Trump skit?

I haven't watched it in years...it's irrelevant. They quit being funny long ago and then decided for some reason their political views were relevant....it's a joke

Okay, maybe to YOU it's no longer relevant, but to a vast majority of this country, they still are. Many people in this country dream of a chance to host that show.

I'd still like to know though, were they relevant when Trump hosted them last year? If not, why did he appear on the show? If they were relevant when Trump hosted, when did they stop being relevant?

Whatever....watch if you want, nobody gives a shit
A nobody like you does not give a shit.

It's not about what Trump is, or isn't. It's what a bunch of pussy hacks people like you are. You know, people who get "triggered" and need a place to hide. At least you have your basement, think of those poor little college kids with no place to hide.

If that was true, then why does everyone want to host it? Was SNL still relevant when Trump hosted it? If so, exactly when did it stop being relevant? Was it when Baldwin did his first Trump skit?

I haven't watched it in years...it's irrelevant. They quit being funny long ago and then decided for some reason their political views were relevant....it's a joke

Okay, maybe to YOU it's no longer relevant, but to a vast majority of this country, they still are. Many people in this country dream of a chance to host that show.

I'd still like to know though, were they relevant when Trump hosted them last year? If not, why did he appear on the show? If they were relevant when Trump hosted, when did they stop being relevant?

you must be busy with "other " Activities" on Saturday night :eusa_whistle:

You mean unlike you, masturbating to Hillary pics?

More FAKE news! Is that all you got. President Donald "mutherfcking" Trump is coming for YOU! (-:

You mean unlike you, masturbating to Hillary pics?

More like Obama's pics

Forum List

Back