why do conservatives care about other peoples abortions?

They care about the fetus. The born? Not so much.
Exactly. This is why the RW's sobbing about the loss of human life rings so hollow--when that unwanted fetus develops into a child and is born, they want nothing whatsoever to do with it.

Prove that what you say about conservatives is true. Provide some evidence. If you can't, then stop making such ridiculous claims.

Again fetus are babys , women kill 300,000 a year, I don't lose sleep over it because I didn't impregnate 300,000 women a year, my Dick would have fell off :)

I am not going to try to control a strange women to me, even my " girls as friends" made a decision to abort

And If abortion was made illegal and she wanted one, no matter my personal hatred for abortions, I would help her get a safe one, I wouldn't want her to die.

Does that make sense ?

My hate for abortions , dont matter if a friend of mine wanted one, i wouldnt get in her way and i would help her .

Exactly. This is why the RW's sobbing about the loss of human life rings so hollow--when that unwanted fetus develops into a child and is born, they want nothing whatsoever to do with it.

That is not true.
Conservatives believe that it is far more compassionate and effective to encourage people to become self-reliant, rather than allowing them to remain dependent on the government for provisions.

Prove that what you say about conservatives is true. Provide some evidence. If you can't, then stop making such ridiculous claims.

You must be totally blind. RW's on here do nothing but complain about any social services for children and families in need. They care nothing about children who are born into a situation where the parent hasn't got the resources to take care of a child, either emotionally or financially. You people do nothing but complain about the cost of social services, but where on Earth do you think these unwanted children end up? In need of help and assistance. A woman doesn't just get rid of a child because she isn't in the mood. Women don't use abortion as a birth control method. Volumes could be written on what anti-abortionists don't know about why women get abortions. You just don't care: you don't care about the woman, and you don't care about the child. All you care about is an idea, a concept, that a fetus is a human being when it isn't.

I don’t have to provide any evidence of my assertion: it’s all over the board everyday.

Far right-wingers on these boards love to call me "liberal" and attach the usual insults.

So, I'm not sure I'm qualified to respond with "the conservative point of view." So I've just give my personal point of view:

I believe that at the moment a fetus demonstrates characteristics that are uniquely human, then it is a human being who is entitled to protection under our legal system. This is not a religious perspective - it is a legal perspective/theory. Many of our laws are written to help protect those who are not equipped to protect themselves from those who would do them harm. I can't think of anyone who fits that bill any more than a baby.

That is just an ugly lie for you advocates of abortion to justify the millions being done every year. it's disgusting. They (rws) like you (lws) pay into programs that help children, I have for 45 years. so how is that not wanting anything WHATSOEVER to do with those that is born.

That is not true.
Conservatives believe that it is far more compassionate and effective to encourage people to become self-reliant, rather than allowing them to remain dependent on the government for provisions.
LMAO And in the meantime, when they fail to do that, the unwanted child suffers. You are punishing the child because the parent is not emotionally, mentally, or financially equiped to raise it without social assistance.

That is not true.
LMAO And in the meantime, when they fail to do that, the unwanted child suffers. You are punishing the child because the parent is not emotionally, mentally, or financially equiped to raise it without social assistance.

the unwanted child MIGHT suffer... so instead of waiting to see if they MIGHT, It's just as well euthanize them before we even know if they MIGHT suffer?
twisted.

That is not true.

I'm not exactly sure what you are trying to say here but are you suggesting that NOT killing a child is punishing that child?

When you bring a child into a life of misery, what do you call it?

Look, I'm not going to continue to argue with you people. You base your whole position on a false premise. A fetus is not a child. Abortions are not killing children, they are ending the development before it becomes a child.

And, btw, all over the world, most countries allow abortion. It is only the extreme right wing in Ameria that has such fits about it. You make America look foolish. Sad. You people would believe the Sun circled the Earth and that the Earth was flat if your religious leaders told you so.

Last edited:
Also my thoughts on your posters ridiculous straw man arguments

Would I rob a bank for someone? No

Would I kill a human being outside The womb? Hell no

Would I help a girl get a safe abortion if it was illegal? Hell yes

You must be totally blind. RW's on here do nothing but complain about any social services for children and families in need. They care nothing about children who are born into a situation where the parent hasn't got the resources to take care of a child, either emotional or financially. You people do nothing but complain about the cost of social services, but where on Earth do you think these unwanted children end up? In need of help and assistance. A woman doesn't just get rid of a child because she isn't in the mood. Women don't use abortion as a birth control method. Volumes could be written on what anti-abortionists don't know about why women get abortions. You just don't care: you don't care about the woman, and you don't care about the child. All you care about is an idea, a concept, that a fetus is a human being when it isn't.

I don’t have to provide any evidence of my assertion: it’s all over the board everyday.

You can't provide evidence only same old platitudes. Just what I thought.

Liberals love the poor like a cat loves mice. The cat gets fat off the mice and liberals stay in power off the poor. They give the poor just enough to get by but never enough to get ahead. Conservatives want the poor to escape poverty by teaching them how to fish, liberals want to keep them there by giving them fish.

The idea that conservatives don’t care about the poor is simply a caricature, both shameful and false. It is not difficult to stand on the floor of Congress and call for more—more services included in more healthcare plans offered to more people, or more benefits wrapped up into more welfare programs available to an ever-increasing percentage of our population. It takes greater courage to face the fact that, as they currently stand, government programs both invite abuse and, in certain cases, threaten to harm the very people they are intended to aid. It is not difficult to accuse conservatives of ignoring those worse off than themselves in their rush to cut spending and lower taxes. It takes greater integrity to acknowledge that our coffers are not bottomless, and that the best, and most dignified, safety net for our poor is a reliable source of work. It’s time for Democrats to stop hiding behind the caricature and respond.

The Myth of the Callous Conservative The Princeton Tory

That is not true.

No the parent should not get pregnant in the first place if they are not able to raise that child for 18 years.
Now if they need support for a short time while they can become self reliant then that's OK.
You seem to think that Conservators are against that and they aren't.

Also my thoughts on your posters ridiculous straw man arguments

Would I rob a bank for someone? No

Would I kill a human being outside The womb? Hell no

Would I help a girl get a safe abortion if it was illegal? Hell yes

well pin a medal on your chest. At least goodbye to the baby you are helping to kill. K

"Other people's abortions"? Why do (some) liberals care about terrorism and murder? Is it other people's terrorism as long as you are snug in your little liberal hovel?

Forum List

Back