Why Do Conservatives Dislike, Even Hate, Bill And Hillary Clinton?

There were serious and credible allegations of rape.
Chasing skirts in the office gets you fired. See: Stonecipher, Harry
Werent libs saying Clarence Thomas was unfit because he sexually harassed a subordinate? Yeah thats different. Because he's a black off the reservation.
Some people lie under oatth, ergo lying under oath is OK.
What a piece of shit you are. Didnt you have to take some kind of oath for yyour job?

There are serious and very credible allegations that you are a liar, a partisan hack, and a homophobic jerk. As well as plenty of evidence all of that is true.

Are you angry, poorly educated or drunk? The syntax and spelling suggest all three.
And as usual, when confronted with adverse information you choke into spilling insults. Not even clever original ones either.
Quit sucking cock and start reading books.

Still focused on sucking penis, and we thought your affair with Warrior would have put that obsession to rest.
Im not the one who spent his LE career blowing convicts. That would be you.
Why are youunable to defend your positions? Why when challenged is your first response simply to deflect to name calling?

There is no point debating a lying, homophobic, partisan, ignorant, fool, Rabbi. Which is why I remind everyone that what you are, and that is a liar, a bigot, a partisan, an ignoramus and a foul mouth jerk. You are someone not worthy nor capable of reasoned debate,

You have yet to post an argument to support your ideology, which condones lies, bigotry, ignorance and responds to every initiative by The President with hate, fear and untruths. Your effort is to always assassinate the character of Democrats and never question Republicans; I suspect you have a picture of Rumsfeld and Cheney on the walls of your room, probably holding hands with Saddam in the good old days.

There is no point debating a lying, homophobic, partisan, ignorant, fool, <Insert name>. Which is why I remind everyone that what you are, and that is a liar, a bigot, a partisan, an ignoramus and a foul mouth jerk. You are someone not worthy nor capable of reasoned debate....

Clinton was a lying Libtard scumbag whose administration was saved from disaster by Newt Gingrich.

Hillary "The Bitch of Benghazi" Clinton is an incompetent lying piece of Left Wing shit who didn't even have the moral courage to tell her scumbag husband to take a hike after it was revealed that he was getting hummers from the Interns at work and sexually harassing any woman wearing a skirt.

There is no one the GOP would rather see run as the democratic nominee for 2016 than 70-something year old Hillary in these troubled times..

Clinton was a lying Libtard scumbag whose administration was saved from disaster by Newt Gingrich.

Hillary "The Bitch of Benghazi" Clinton is an incompetent lying piece of Left Wing shit who didn't even have the moral courage to tell her scumbag husband to take a hike after it was revealed that he was getting hummers from the Interns at work and sexually harassing any woman wearing a skirt.
Who died and made you God and made it ok for you to tell every married couple in the USA how to run their marriage?

There are serious and very credible allegations that you are a liar, a partisan hack, and a homophobic jerk. As well as plenty of evidence all of that is true.

Are you angry, poorly educated or drunk? The syntax and spelling suggest all three.
And as usual, when confronted with adverse information you choke into spilling insults. Not even clever original ones either.

Still focused on sucking penis, and we thought your affair with Warrior would have put that obsession to rest.
Why are youunable to defend your positions? Why when challenged is your first response simply to deflect to name calling?

There is no point debating a lying, homophobic, partisan, ignorant, fool, Rabbi. Which is why I remind everyone that what you are, and that is a liar, a bigot, a partisan, an ignoramus and a foul mouth jerk. You are someone not worthy nor capable of reasoned debate,

You have yet to post an argument to support your ideology, which condones lies, bigotry, ignorance and responds to every initiative by The President with hate, fear and untruths. Your effort is to always assassinate the character of Democrats and never question Republicans; I suspect you have a picture of Rumsfeld and Cheney on the walls of your room, probably holding hands with Saddam in the good old days.

There is no point debating a lying, homophobic, partisan, ignorant, fool, <Insert name>. Which is why I remind everyone that what you are, and that is a liar, a bigot, a partisan, an ignoramus and a foul mouth jerk. You are someone not worthy nor capable of reasoned debate....

Thanks so much for sharing. If we ever needed to provide evidence your education ended early, this post is probative. Plagiarism would get you suspended from a school of hiring learning, or worse. That you've never had a creative or original idea in you life is sad, that you need to steal from others is sad and pitiful. That you need to steal from me his hysterical.

There were serious and credible allegations of rape.
Chasing skirts in the office gets you fired. See: Stonecipher, Harry
Werent libs saying Clarence Thomas was unfit because he sexually harassed a subordinate? Yeah thats different. Because he's a black off the reservation.
Some people lie under oatth, ergo lying under oath is OK.
What a piece of shit you are. Didnt you have to take some kind of oath for yyour job?

There is no point in your debating me because you get your ass kicked every single time. Actually that's true of everyone else here as well: everyong kicks your ass every single time. Even people who agree with you.

Gosh you people are hypocrites. Seriously. What's even more pathetic, is you don't understand how.

Who died and made you God and made it ok for you to tell every married couple in the USA how to run their marriage?

Being the President of the US is probably the only job in America where you can't directly get fired for having sex with an Intern in the workplace. Anybody else would. He was suppose to get fired by the US Senate but those filthy partisan Democrat butt pirates didn't have the moral courage to hold the sonofabitch accountable for lying. Democrats never do the right thing.

Hillary Clinton is probably the only stupid bitch in America who doesn't give give a crap if her husband gets hummers in the workplace.

This type of trailer trash drama is fine for the Maury Povich Show but we expect a little better for the President of the US.

Last edited:

There is no one the GOP would rather see run as the democratic nominee for 2016 than 70-something year old Hillary in these troubled times..

Sounds like if she is nominated, everyone will be happy. Now, which crazy republican can we agree on?

There is no point in your debating me because you get your ass kicked every single time. Actually that's true of everyone else here as well: everyong kicks your ass every single time. Even people who agree with you.

No body has kicked my ass, least of all a punk like you or crusaderfrank.

Last edited:

Being the President of the US is probably the only job in America where you can't directly get fired for having sex an Intern in the workplace. Anybody else would. He was suppose to get fired by the US Senate but those filthy partisan Democrat butt pirates didn't have the moral courage to hold the sonofabitch accountable for lying. Democrats never do the right thing.

Hillary Clinton is probably the only stupid bitch in America who doesn't give give a crap if her husband gets hummers in the workplace.

This type of trailer trash drama is fine for the Maury Povich Show but we expect a little better for the President of the US.

Hey jackass, that's not something I wrote. Get your head out of your ass, or Rabbi's, and grow up.

Being the President of the US is probably the only job in America where you can't directly get fired for having sex an Intern in the workplace. Anybody else would. He was suppose to get fired by the US Senate but those filthy partisan Democrat butt pirates didn't have the moral courage to hold the sonofabitch accountable for lying. Democrats never do the right thing.

Quoted for truth. Post of the day.

Too stupid to recognize when you've been kicked.
Here's a hint: when your response to facts and arguments is "you stink" it's time to go home.

image.png

Too stupid to recognize when you've been kicked.
Here's a hint: when your response to facts and arguments is "you stink" it's time to go home.

Actually I'm going to Jamaica. C ya.

I've given this considerable thought, and have concluded what I think is the root cause. First of all, President Clinton gave America 8 years of prosperity and relative peace following President George H.W. Bush's 1st Gulf War in Iraq. President Clinton maintained the northern and southern no-fly zones established in that war. President Clinton was forced to confront numerous international conflicts - but according to the Congressional Research Service (CRS) only one person in uniform died as a result of hostilities and another 75 died as a result of terrorist attacks. Plus, President Clinton left office with the highest approval rating of any president since WWII (66%).

So, aside from the usual political differences - I have concluded the following: Conservatives pursued the Clintons with a vengeance because they believe President Clinton robbed President George H.W. Bush of a 2nd term.

It's good that you are catching up.

Most of what you see is bias driven. People don't want to have to actually THINK about politics, they just want a side. They have to spend that invested time in sports and "Everything is Awesome" Corporations.

Clintons were in charge when NAFTA went through which absolutely destroyed America. It was that moment when America Industry got outsourced. All parties except for Ross Perot were on board.

It started with Leftists making fun of anti-outsourcing but then ended with Rightists making fun of anti-outsourcing. The Left even tried a bill in 2010 to make tax cuts for AMERICAN Industry, but it didn't go through and we still get tax breaks for outsourcing, not American Industry.

The Clintons and Bushes are obviously part of the Investment driven Politicians America is seeing today. Politicians were supposed to stand up for the people. Today, Politicians only win if they have Corporate money.

Kings and Queens from the past use to have to be in Family to rule the Country. It's clear now that loopholes are repeating the past. Enough $ can make you what you buy people to think.

I tend to follow the biggest thinkers, not the biggest donors.

image.png
Ironic post is moronic

Forum List

Back