Why do democrats claim spending is down? ITS NOT

Remodeling Maidiac

Diamond Member
Jun 13, 2011
Kansas City
It just went up at a slower rate.

How the fuck do you lefties twist that into spending going down?

In order for spending to go DOWN it would have to dip below the baseline.

Stop being such disenguinus hacks

They can't help themselves. The Truth hurts their cause, so they Lie and Deceive.

TRUTH and HONOR need not apply to the Lib Nuts

why do democrats claim that there is not IRS scandal? why do democrats claim that the gop altered the benghazi emails?

*disclaimer - not all dems, just the left wingers, many dems have brains

• Banned
It just flies in the face of common sense. Do they really believe everyone on this board is that stupid?

And for the record if the GOP weren't such obstructionist who knows how damn fast the spending would have gone up. Granted they didn't slow it near enough but wtf with thanking Obama for the results of the house.

Please cite the source of your concern. Who has said that spending is down? Are you sure they did not say that the growth rate of spending is down?

Thanks.

I think what the democrats mean is Bush didn't count the wars+I.O.U's and medicare into the budget. Obama added it into the budget when he became president-- so that's why the budget want through the roof???

What I think they're trying to say is Obama's cutting into that.

Right?

It's kind of like when FICA returned to its normal rate and righties claimed that Obama raised taxes.

If spending has been projected to got up by X and instead in goes up X-Y, that is a downturn. If you don't understand basic math, perhaps you shouldn't be commenting.

Please cite the source of your concern. Who has said that spending is down? Are you sure they did not say that the growth rate of spending is down?

Thanks.

(Thank you for the rep, LL. And uh, only low level thinkers misspell words like "disingenuous".)

http://www.usmessageboard.com/polit...l-quiet-in-face-of-obama-deficit-success.html

Not very astute are you?

Thanks.

(Thank you for the rep, LL. And uh, only low level thinkers misspell words like "disingenuous".)

http://www.usmessageboard.com/polit...l-quiet-in-face-of-obama-deficit-success.html

Not very astute are you?

Very odd. Did I misspell disingenuous somewhere? I haven't used it today (until just now ). Are you keeping a log? And...I assure you.....if I did misspell it, it was a typo. There is a difference.

And your link does not satisfy my request. Care to try again?

democrat math - if I spent $100 last year and planned to spend $110 this year, but only spent $109, that is a cut in spending.

I will give them this, their lies are creative.

It's kind of like when FICA returned to its normal rate and righties claimed that Obama raised taxes.

If spending has been projected to got up by X and instead in goes up X-Y, that is a downturn. If you don't understand basic math, perhaps you shouldn't be commenting.

No, it's not.

If I expect to go $20,000 in debt this year and I "only" go $15,000 in debt, I'm still worse off either way.

will Republicans ever understand - Stimulus is Spending ...

We need to spend it on certain area's. Those are Infrastructure, science and technology...If not then we will become a third world country.

where does the money come from that you want to spend? tell us where it comes from.

Our economy will grow smaller and we will become a third world shit hole. There's good taxes and there's bad taxes.

Bad taxes are taxes that are spent 1. on shit(Iraq, free shit, pork) or 2. on idiotic policies. Good taxes expand the economy and our nations ability to compete.

Forum List

Back