Why do democrats hate poor black people and want them permanently on welfare?

Both of those programs, promote the general welfare.

The right wing, still, after one hundred days and a majority in Congress, have nothing but repeal or Red Herrings.

I'm not arguing what Republicans have done or not done in the last 100 days, I am talking about Democrats who have been in the majority in 60 of the last 84 years not taking people in poverty and moving them out.

The left has nothing but excuses, not even good excuses, they blame those that have been in control for 100 days not 60 years!

What bill have the Democrats introduced in the last 84 years that have moved the poor out of poverty?

So far we have none in the last 84 years. Democrats like Daniel have no answers, only excuses and blame.
You're a gd moron, deaf and blind. FDR, LBJ, and Obama (for 3 weeks!) had control, passed SS retirement, UE, Workers comp, cheap U. and training, Civil Rights, many infrastructure and jobs bills etc etc etc, and now Medicaid for the poor and subsidized catastrophic health care and you're a gd idiot. All the GOP has ever done is cut services for the nonrich and taxes for the rich.

Good then name the bill that was introduced to bring poor black out of poverty.
WTF is wrong with you? LOL! How bout the $10.10 min wage bill of 2012, blocked of course? That would have gotten ALL poor workers out of poverty. DUH. Like LLBJ's min wage law. YOU STUPID BRAINWASHED ASSHOLE. Beside all the ones I've mentioned...
10.10 min wage bill of 2012, blocked of course? That would have gotten ALL poor workers out of poverty

Hilarious.. you should write jokes for SNL
Any actual argument, superdupe? At least a family of 3 gets out of poverty, and a helluva lot better than the lying cheating brainwashing GOP duhhhhhhhhhhh....

You're a gd moron, deaf and blind. FDR, LBJ, and Obama (for 3 weeks!) had control, passed SS retirement, UE, Workers comp, cheap U. and training, Civil Rights, many infrastructure and jobs bills etc etc etc, and now Medicaid for the poor and subsidized catastrophic health care and you're a gd idiot. All the GOP has ever done is cut services for the nonrich and taxes for the rich.

WTF is wrong with you? LOL! How bout the $10.10 min wage bill of 2012, blocked of course? That would have gotten ALL poor workers out of poverty. DUH. Like LLBJ's min wage law. YOU STUPID BRAINWASHED ASSHOLE. Beside all the ones I've mentioned...
10.10 min wage bill of 2012, blocked of course? That would have gotten ALL poor workers out of poverty

It is an effort; the Only thing the right wing knows how to do, is give the rich tax breaks, for "jobs booms". lol.

After 8 year's of the Messiah you can't get a job?
...the President being obstructed you mean, dupe. And guessing you're wrong about the rest too, MR. brainwashed stupid insult.

This is confusing

I'm not arguing what Republicans have done or not done in the last 100 days, I am talking about Democrats who have been in the majority in 60 of the last 84 years not taking people in poverty and moving them out.

The left has nothing but excuses, not even good excuses, they blame those that have been in control for 100 days not 60 years!

What bill have the Democrats introduced in the last 84 years that have moved the poor out of poverty?

So far we have none in the last 84 years. Democrats like Daniel have no answers, only excuses and blame.

Any actual argument, superdupe? At least a family of 3 gets out of poverty, and a helluva lot better than the lying cheating brainwashing GOP duhhhhhhhhhhh....

For 10 bucks an hour?

I spent a 300 bucks on just my power bill

It is an effort; the Only thing the right wing knows how to do, is give the rich tax breaks, for "jobs booms". lol.

This is confusing
...the President being obstructed you mean, dupe. And guessing you're wrong about the rest too, MR. brainwashed stupid insult.

For 10 bucks an hour?

Have you idiots ever heard of the gov't poverty line? Mine's $370 haha. Is this what GOPers do, brag about how rich they are and how bad they screw the poor? Enjoy hell.

This is confusing

The president today is the trumpster

For 10 bucks an hour?

Have you idiots ever heard of the gov't poverty line? Mine's $370 haha. Is this what GOPers do, brag about how rich they are and how bad they screw the poor? Enjoy hell.

Yes you live in a blue state

I left

This is confusing

The president today is the trumpster

And? Can you try following this? You'd be for the bloody English, dupe.

Democrats offer education for all and jobs programs that make easier to get a job.

What do republican offer? Sweat shop jobs?

Global economy now...

Quit trying to drag us in the past
The new markets produce lots of new jobs, for Germany and other countries with programs for training techie workers- also blocked by the dumbass greedy idiot GOP...

No it doesn't because if you are a poor black you are supporting more than yourself, stupid. Learn instead of being a Democratic asshole.
Dems would raise it even more if they EVER get the chance DUHHHHH. So Dems are evil because they can't overcome a-hole GOP obstruction? You're a gd idiot dupe...

No they wouldn't. They put a bill to raise it to $10.10, not a real living wage like $20 or $25 per hour.

Again all you have is blame, I'm not asking if a bill made law, I am asking for one introduced. The GOP can't stop the introduction of a bill, but you being a stupid moronic idiot, apparently can only blame others for the Democrats faults. So all your rants are nothing but diversion.
It's over the gov't poverty line for a family of 3, and you're blaming Dems for being blocked by the evil GOP, your heroes- so does the OP. You're a gd idiot. Look up brainwashed.

Dumb shit, get it through your fucking head, I have not said one positive thing in this thread about the GOP. The GOP has done nothing to help the poor, and neither have the Democrats. If you can live in NY, LA, Chicago, Atlanta, Seattle on $20,090, more power to you. All they need to do is introduce a bill, not pass it and the Democrats aren't doing that. They want those that are on poverty to stay there. You would have to be an absolute moron not to see it.

You and people like you, that are partisan nutters, ruin a chance of getting a dialogue to move an issue forward.
So who do you vote for, dupe? lol. You wanted a bill they introduced or passed, and I gave you ten or so. Seattle has a $15 min wage, and more coming- Thanks to Dems ONLY.

Congress was involved in the Seattle minimum wage? Lol!

I want a bill that would get the poor out of poverty, your bills don't help get them out of poverty. ACA doesn't move them out, food stamps don't get them out, $10 minimum if you have no job won't get you out. All the Dems do is give then another program to depend on.

Forum List

Back