Why do democrats hate poor black people and want them permanently on welfare?

I'm not arguing what Republicans have done or not done in the last 100 days, I am talking about Democrats who have been in the majority in 60 of the last 84 years not taking people in poverty and moving them out.

The left has nothing but excuses, not even good excuses, they blame those that have been in control for 100 days not 60 years!

What bill have the Democrats introduced in the last 84 years that have moved the poor out of poverty?

So far we have none in the last 84 years. Democrats like Daniel have no answers, only excuses and blame.
You're a gd moron, deaf and blind. FDR, LBJ, and Obama (for 3 weeks!) had control, passed SS retirement, UE, Workers comp, cheap U. and training, Civil Rights, many infrastructure and jobs bills etc etc etc, and now Medicaid for the poor and subsidized catastrophic health care and you're a gd idiot. All the GOP has ever done is cut services for the nonrich and taxes for the rich.
And of course wreck the world economy every time they get 8 years.

I'm not arguing who is better, I will give you that Dems have introduced hundreds of bills to help poor to stay poor. I am asking what bill have they introduced to get poor people out of poverty. If you can't answer, just say so. No need to blame others and divert to another party. I also realize that is all you have because the Dems have done the poor blacks no favors.
Hooverville, helped the poor stay poor; that type of public policy, only deserves one term, by Historical precedent.

Democrats help the poor stay poor, 84 years has proved it.
Hilarious, brainwashed twit.
You're a gd moron, deaf and blind. FDR, LBJ, and Obama (for 3 weeks!) had control, passed SS retirement, UE, Workers comp, cheap U. and training, Civil Rights, many infrastructure and jobs bills etc etc etc, and now Medicaid for the poor and subsidized catastrophic health care and you're a gd idiot. All the GOP has ever done is cut services for the nonrich and taxes for the rich.
And of course wreck the world economy every time they get 8 years....

I'm not arguing what Republicans have done or not done in the last 100 days, I am talking about Democrats who have been in the majority in 60 of the last 84 years not taking people in poverty and moving them out.

The left has nothing but excuses, not even good excuses, they blame those that have been in control for 100 days not 60 years!

What bill have the Democrats introduced in the last 84 years that have moved the poor out of poverty?

So far we have none in the last 84 years. Democrats like Daniel have no answers, only excuses and blame.

Good then name the bill that was introduced to bring poor black out of poverty.
WTF is wrong with you? LOL! How bout the $10.10 min wage bill of 2012, blocked of course? That would have gotten ALL poor workers out of poverty. DUH. Like LLBJ's min wage law. YOU STUPID BRAINWASHED ASSHOLE. Beside all the ones I've mentioned...

You think $10.10 an hour gets you out of poverty? Are you STUPID? You are laughable, $10.10 gets people out of poverty.

If that is your criteria then no wonder you are happy. LoL!
It gets you over the government poverty line, stupid.

No it doesn't because if you are a poor black you are supporting more than yourself, stupid. Learn instead of being a Democratic asshole.

WTF is wrong with you? LOL! How bout the $10.10 min wage bill of 2012, blocked of course? That would have gotten ALL poor workers out of poverty. DUH. Like LLBJ's min wage law. YOU STUPID BRAINWASHED ASSHOLE. Beside all the ones I've mentioned...

You think $10.10 an hour gets you out of poverty? Are you STUPID? You are laughable, $10.10 gets people out of poverty.

The right wing claims there should be no statutory minimum wage, so the rich can get richer faster, by having the poor work harder for less.

If that was the issue you may have a point in this issue it is about Democrats blaming others for what they don't do themselves.

I'm not arguing who is better, I will give you that Dems have introduced hundreds of bills to help poor to stay poor. I am asking what bill have they introduced to get poor people out of poverty. If you can't answer, just say so. No need to blame others and divert to another party. I also realize that is all you have because the Dems have done the poor blacks no favors.
Hooverville, helped the poor stay poor; that type of public policy, only deserves one term, by Historical precedent.

84 years and the Democrats have not introduced one bill, not passed but introduced one bill to lift the poor out of poverty. Congrats, I can see how proud you are keeping the poor in poverty. All you can do is blame and divert.

No it doesn't because if you are a poor black you are supporting more than yourself, stupid. Learn instead of being a Democratic asshole.
Dems would raise it even more if they EVER get the chance DUHHHHH. So Dems are evil because they can't overcome a-hole GOP obstruction? You're a gd idiot dupe...

84 years and the Democrats have not introduced one bill, not passed but introduced one bill to lift the poor out of poverty. Congrats, I can see how proud you are keeping the poor in poverty. All you can do is blame and divert.
Jeebus what a brainwashed tool lol. BTW, that $10.10 min wage the GOP blocked in 2010 would have gotten a family of 3 over the gov't poverty line. Are you seriously this obtuse?
https://www.google.com/url?sa=t&rct...4pbfmmmHKQwIFa6Bg&sig2=IldEJ67HVNCQvKW_9wt6PA

Dems would raise it even more if they EVER get the chance DUHHHHH. So Dems are evil because they can't overcome a-hole GOP obstruction? You're a gd idiot dupe...

No they wouldn't. They put a bill to raise it to $10.10, not a real living wage like $20 or $25 per hour.

Again all you have is blame, I'm not asking if a bill made law, I am asking for one introduced. The GOP can't stop the introduction of a bill, but you being a stupid moronic idiot, apparently can only blame others for the Democrats faults. So all your rants are nothing but diversion.

No they wouldn't. They put a bill to raise it to $10.10, not a real living wage like $20 or $25 per hour.

Again all you have is blame, I'm not asking if a bill made law, I am asking for one introduced. The GOP can't stop the introduction of a bill, but you being a stupid moronic idiot, apparently can only blame others for the Democrats faults. So all your rants are nothing but diversion.
It's over the gov't poverty line for a family of 3, and you're blaming Dems for being blocked by the evil GOP, your heroes- so does the OP. You're a gd idiot. Look up brainwashed.

It's over the gov't poverty line for a family of 3, and you're blaming Dems for being blocked by the evil GOP, your heroes- so does the OP. You're a gd idiot. Look up brainwashed.

Dumb shit, get it through your fucking head, I have not said one positive thing in this thread about the GOP. The GOP has done nothing to help the poor, and neither have the Democrats. If you can live in NY, LA, Chicago, Atlanta, Seattle on $20,090, more power to you. All they need to do is introduce a bill, not pass it and the Democrats aren't doing that. They want those that are on poverty to stay there. You would have to be an absolute moron not to see it.

You and people like you, that are partisan nutters, ruin a chance of getting a dialogue to move an issue forward.

Dumb shit, get it through your fucking head, I have not said one positive thing in this thread about the GOP. The GOP has done nothing to help the poor, and neither have the Democrats. If you can live in NY, LA, Chicago, Atlanta, Seattle on $20,090, more power to you. All they need to do is introduce a bill, not pass it and the Democrats aren't doing that. They want those that are on poverty to stay there. You would have to be an absolute moron not to see it.

You and people like you, that are partisan nutters, ruin a chance of getting a dialogue to move an issue forward.
So who do you vote for, dupe? lol. You wanted a bill they introduced or passed, and I gave you ten or so. Seattle has a $15 min wage, and more coming- Thanks to Dems ONLY.

You certainly believe all the GOP bs...

The right wing has nothing but repeal of health care solutions for the poor, and tax breaks for the rich.

The rich got their bailout, not blacks. It really is that simple.

The right wing claims there should be no statutory minimum wage, so the rich can get richer faster, by having the poor work harder for less.

If that was the issue you may have a point in this issue it is about Democrats blaming others for what they don't do themselves.
right wing fantasy is just that; health care reform and a fifteen dollar an hour minimum wage, helps the working poor get out of poverty, sooner, rather than later, as would be the case without any minimum wage increase.

health care reform and a fifteen dollar an hour minimum wage, is Some Thing.

Gee nutter, I didn't argue that, I am saying the Democrats who pretend to champion the poor have not introduced one bill to get people out of poverty. Why is that? Why don't the democrats help the poor move up the financial ladder instead of keeping them poor? 60 out of the last 84 years the Democrats have held the House, the Senate and the Presidency and at times all three at once, yet they have no bill introduced that would raise the poor from poverty. All you offer is excuses and no responsibility.
Both of those programs, promote the general welfare.

The right wing, still, after one hundred days and a majority in Congress, have nothing but repeal or Red Herrings.

10.10 min wage bill of 2012, blocked of course? That would have gotten ALL poor workers out of poverty

Hilarious.. you should write jokes for SNL

The right wing has nothing but repeal of health care solutions for the poor, and tax breaks for the rich.
Plus repeal of all kinds of other good stuff...only total bs propaganda keeps their crap alive...

Both of those programs, promote the general welfare.

The right wing, still, after one hundred days and a majority in Congress, have nothing but repeal or Red Herrings.

10.10 min wage bill of 2012, blocked of course? That would have gotten ALL poor workers out of poverty

It is an effort; the Only thing the right wing knows how to do, is give the rich tax breaks, for "jobs booms". lol.

Plus repeal of all kinds of other good stuff...only total bs propaganda keeps their crap alive...
nothing but fallacy induced fantasy, is all the right wing usually has.

It is an effort; the Only thing the right wing knows how to do, is give the rich tax breaks, for "jobs booms". lol.

After 8 year's of the Messiah you can't get a job?

This is confusing

Forum List

Back