Why do democrats hate poor black people and want them permanently on welfare?

All the Democrats have is excuses and blame, no responsibility.

The rich took care of the rich, that is what the Democrats did, they took care of the rich.

Maybe one day the Democrats will just introduce one bill that will help the poor out of poverty.
The democrats introduced health care reform and a fifteen dollar an hour minimum wage. The right wing, still has nothing but repeal.

Neither program takes the poor off poverty. Care to try again or you just going to blame others?
Both of those programs, promote the general welfare. The right wing, still, after one hundred days and a majority in Congress, have nothing but repeal or Red Herrings.

Gee nutter, I didn't argue that, I am saying the Democrats who pretend to champion the poor have not introduced one bill to get people out of poverty. Why is that? Why don't the democrats help the poor move up the financial ladder instead of keeping them poor? 60 out of the last 84 years the Democrats have held the House, the Senate and the Presidency and at times all three at once, yet they have no bill introduced that would raise the poor from poverty. All you offer is excuses and no responsibility.
Both of those programs, promote the general welfare.

The right wing, still, after one hundred days and a majority in Congress, have nothing but repeal or Red Herrings.

I'm not arguing what Republicans have done or not done in the last 100 days, I am talking about Democrats who have been in the majority in 60 of the last 84 years not taking people in poverty and moving them out.

The left has nothing but excuses, not even good excuses, they blame those that have been in control for 100 days not 60 years!

What bill have the Democrats introduced in the last 84 years that have moved the poor out of poverty?

So far we have none in the last 84 years. Democrats like Daniel have no answers, only excuses and blame.

Breaking: You're not the bloated rich so no Dem is talking about you paying more. Ohio can do what it wants with the extra money.

Why? Because the rich have doubled their wealth the last 30 years while everyone else has gone to hell DUH dupe.

Good point. THEY doubled their wealth, not society.

If you think taking more from people because they have it is a good thing, then why not extrapolate that to other things?

If you have a dozen beautiful bushes in front of your house, would it not be fair for government to take some of your bushes and give them to your neighbor that has none? If you own three cars, that's not fair because your neighbor only owns one. Would it not be justice for government to take one of your cars and give it to your neighbor? You like television and have four big screens in your home, but your neighbor has a 25" tube television. Would it not be fair for government taking two or your big screens and giving those to your neighbor?

You leftists are all for taking other people's property to give to others, but you would be outraged if government took from you to do the same.
They're richer for ONE REASON: the New BS GOP cut their taxes duh. And the rest get taxed more in state and local taxes and fees to make up for less federal aid...Will you snap out out of it ferchrissake...

Good. States and local taxes should be higher and let those people use THEIR money as they see fit instead of depending on the feds to give them money based on political favors.

If it were up to me, Social Security and Medicare would be state collected and run. The more you depend on the federal government, the more power they have over you.
You're a great friend of the corrupt, greedy idiot GOP rich who have brainwashed the hell out of you...I guess you won't be happy until we go back to feudal states and serfs and slavery lol...So do away with the filibuster and have your way. Then one day we'll have OUR way and you'll see you're a total dupe.

You did have your way in 2008. That's why the country has been turning more conservative every year.
Well, we averted ANOTHER full blown corrupt GOP depression and passed a basic framework to reform our health care system, but were unable to reform our pander to the rich GOP tax/economic system. Scott Brown was a disaster for the country.

The democrats introduced health care reform and a fifteen dollar an hour minimum wage. The right wing, still has nothing but repeal.

Neither program takes the poor off poverty. Care to try again or you just going to blame others?
Both of those programs, promote the general welfare. The right wing, still, after one hundred days and a majority in Congress, have nothing but repeal or Red Herrings.

Gee nutter, I didn't argue that, I am saying the Democrats who pretend to champion the poor have not introduced one bill to get people out of poverty. Why is that? Why don't the democrats help the poor move up the financial ladder instead of keeping them poor? 60 out of the last 84 years the Democrats have held the House, the Senate and the Presidency and at times all three at once, yet they have no bill introduced that would raise the poor from poverty. All you offer is excuses and no responsibility.

The right wing, still, after one hundred days and a majority in Congress, have nothing but repeal or Red Herrings.

I'm not arguing what Republicans have done or not done in the last 100 days, I am talking about Democrats who have been in the majority in 60 of the last 84 years not taking people in poverty and moving them out.

The left has nothing but excuses, not even good excuses, they blame those that have been in control for 100 days not 60 years!

What bill have the Democrats introduced in the last 84 years that have moved the poor out of poverty?

So far we have none in the last 84 years. Democrats like Daniel have no answers, only excuses and blame.
You're a gd moron, deaf and blind. FDR, LBJ, and Obama (for 3 weeks!) had control, passed SS retirement, UE, Workers comp, cheap U. and training, Civil Rights, many infrastructure and jobs bills etc etc etc, and now Medicaid for the poor and subsidized catastrophic health care and you're a gd idiot. All the GOP has ever done is cut services for the nonrich and taxes for the rich.

You're a gd moron, deaf and blind. FDR, LBJ, and Obama (for 3 weeks!) had control, passed SS retirement, UE, Workers comp, cheap U. and training, Civil Rights, many infrastructure and jobs bills etc etc etc, and now Medicaid for the poor and subsidized catastrophic health care and you're a gd idiot. All the GOP has ever done is cut services for the nonrich and taxes for the rich.

Good then name the bill that was introduced to bring poor black out of poverty.

And of course wreck the world economy every time they get 8 years.

I'm not arguing who is better, I will give you that Dems have introduced hundreds of bills to help poor to stay poor. I am asking what bill have they introduced to get poor people out of poverty. If you can't answer, just say so. No need to blame others and divert to another party. I also realize that is all you have because the Dems have done the poor blacks no favors.

WTF is wrong with you? LOL! How bout the $10.10 min wage bill of 2012, blocked of course? That would have gotten ALL poor workers out of poverty. DUH. Like LLBJ's min wage law. YOU STUPID BRAINWASHED ASSHOLE. Beside all the ones I've mentioned...

WTF is wrong with you? LOL! How bout the $10.10 min wage bill of 2012, blocked of course? That would have gotten ALL poor workers out of poverty. DUH. Like LLBJ's min wage law. YOU STUPID BRAINWASHED ASSHOLE. Beside all the ones I've mentioned...

You think $10.10 an hour gets you out of poverty? Are you STUPID? You are laughable, $10.10 gets people out of poverty.

If that is your criteria then no wonder you are happy. LoL!

You think $10.10 an hour gets you out of poverty? Are you STUPID? You are laughable, $10.10 gets people out of poverty.

That's about $21,000 a year if they work full-time. It's enough for Franko to live on. :badgrin::badgrin::badgrin::badgrin:

Good point. THEY doubled their wealth, not society.

If you think taking more from people because they have it is a good thing, then why not extrapolate that to other things?

If you have a dozen beautiful bushes in front of your house, would it not be fair for government to take some of your bushes and give them to your neighbor that has none? If you own three cars, that's not fair because your neighbor only owns one. Would it not be justice for government to take one of your cars and give it to your neighbor? You like television and have four big screens in your home, but your neighbor has a 25" tube television. Would it not be fair for government taking two or your big screens and giving those to your neighbor?

You leftists are all for taking other people's property to give to others, but you would be outraged if government took from you to do the same.
They're richer for ONE REASON: the New BS GOP cut their taxes duh. And the rest get taxed more in state and local taxes and fees to make up for less federal aid...Will you snap out out of it ferchrissake...

Good. States and local taxes should be higher and let those people use THEIR money as they see fit instead of depending on the feds to give them money based on political favors.

If it were up to me, Social Security and Medicare would be state collected and run. The more you depend on the federal government, the more power they have over you.
You're a great friend of the corrupt, greedy idiot GOP rich who have brainwashed the hell out of you...I guess you won't be happy until we go back to feudal states and serfs and slavery lol...So do away with the filibuster and have your way. Then one day we'll have OUR way and you'll see you're a total dupe.

You did have your way in 2008. That's why the country has been turning more conservative every year.
Well, we averted ANOTHER full blown corrupt GOP depression and passed a basic framework to reform our health care system, but were unable to reform our pander to the rich GOP tax/economic system. Scott Brown was a disaster for the country.

No, what they did was get healthcare to lowlife Democrat voters at the expense of likely Republican voters. It wasn't about healthcare, it was about creating more government dependents. The more government dependents, the more likely Democrat voters. It was nothing more than politics.

That's about $21,000 a year if they work full-time. It's enough for Franko to live on. :badgrin::badgrin::badgrin::badgrin:

Franco sets the bar extremely low and then fails to meet the expectation.

heath care reform and a fifteen dollar an hour minimum wage, is a continuing effort.

A fifteen dollar an hour minimum wage helps working blacks.

I'm not arguing who is better, I will give you that Dems have introduced hundreds of bills to help poor to stay poor. I am asking what bill have they introduced to get poor people out of poverty. If you can't answer, just say so. No need to blame others and divert to another party. I also realize that is all you have because the Dems have done the poor blacks no favors.
Hooverville, helped the poor stay poor; that type of public policy, only deserves one term, by Historical precedent.

It gets you over the government poverty line, stupid.

The right wing claims there should be no statutory minimum wage, so the rich can get richer faster, by having the poor work harder for less.

lol. the right wing wants the poor to work harder for less, so the rich can get richer faster.

No, what they did was get healthcare to lowlife Democrat voters at the expense of likely Republican voters. It wasn't about healthcare, it was about creating more government dependents. The more government dependents, the more likely Democrat voters. It was nothing more than politics.
BS, it helped more GOP rural voters than Dems, ya brainwashed turd. Why do you think poorer GOP voters have been waking up? CHANGE THE GD CHANNEL. READ A NEWSPAPER, dumbass dupe.
If Rural Voters Were Angry Before, Wait Until The GOP Repeals ...
www.huffingtonpost.com/.../rural-voters-obamacare-repeal_us_58c1d0b9e4b0d1078...
Mar 10, 2017 - They'll pay more and their hospitals will suffer under the GOP replacement ... promise to angry rural voters to repeal and replace the Affordable Care Act, ... Democrats, at least, certainly think so, and are looking at both fresh polling ... if he helps carry out the repeal bid, especially if the Affordable Care Act, ...
Trump voters would be among the biggest losers in Republicans ...
www.latimes.com/politics/la-na-pol-obamacare-trump-supporters-20170312-story.html
Mar 12, 2017 - The House GOP plan to replace Obamacare would hit parts of the country ... Affordable Care Act, according to a Times analysis of county voting and ... particularly in rural areas where healthcare costs are higher and ... In nearly 1,500 counties nationwide, such a person stands to lose more than$6,000 a ...
Obamacare repeal could hurt rural areas — a key Trump constituency ...
https://www.bostonglobe.com/news/nation/2017/03/.../obamacare...rural.../story.html
Mar 14, 2017 - WASHINGTON — Republicans from rural states increasingly are worried that their ... areas whose votes helped catapult Donald Trump into the White House. ... lose the most under the Republicanalternative all backed Trump in the general ... The Affordable Care Act required Americans to buy health care ...
Obama's Health Law: Who Was Helped Most - The New York Times
https://www.nytimes.com/interactive/2014/10/.../obamacare-who-was-helped-most.html
Oct 29, 2014 - Rural areas have fallen further behind larger metropolitan areas. ... They have benefitedmore from Obamacare than men, and they have ... Despite many Republican voters' disdain for theAffordable Care Act, parts of the ... many Democrats living in even the most strongly Republican regions of the country.

It means you can work and NOT go on welfare and still get a doctor, preventive care stupid. Could you dupes possibly wake up?

Hooverville, helped the poor stay poor; that type of public policy, only deserves one term, by Historical precedent.

Democrats help the poor stay poor, 84 years has proved it.

Forum List

Back