Why do democrats hate poor black people and want them permanently on welfare?

$12k is the Single poverty line. Add 4k for each additional.

Poverty line for three is somewhere over $20,000
what is the annual equivalent to fifteen dollars an hour?

Name the person that introduced a bill to Congress wanting $15 minimum wage.
Democrats are now all on board with a $15 minimum wage

Any more questions?

It only took them 84 years, the issue is with inflation before it would have been fully in effect, it would be 5-6 years and by then will it keep people out of poverty. The other issue is the highest unemployment is among poor blacks, so this does little to help the poor blacks, also raising wages could start automation and end jobs.

So one bill in 84 years, doesn't sound like the Dems are that serious, does it?
Nothing but repeal, and Hooverville, is all the right wing has.

Any more questions?
Think progressive?
Quit embarrassing your self
not really serious about, equal rights?
The equal rights is getting you a job

Any more questions?

It only took them 84 years, the issue is with inflation before it would have been fully in effect, it would be 5-6 years and by then will it keep people out of poverty. The other issue is the highest unemployment is among poor blacks, so this does little to help the poor blacks, also raising wages could start automation and end jobs.

Do all us a favor bum..
Get a job

Any actual argument, superdupe? At least a family of 3 gets out of poverty, and a helluva lot better than the lying cheating brainwashing GOP duhhhhhhhhhhh....

$10.10 an hour is about $21,000 a year. Tell me how anybody can support a family of three on $21,000 a year unless they live in a cave?
Cheaply. Ask the gov't.

No, I'm asking you since your stance is that $21,000 a year would take a family of three out of poverty. Hell, if I (as a single person) only made that, I would be living under a bridge; not the same one as you live under mind you........
That's the gov't poverty line, which you GOPers enjoy keeping many people UNDER.

Which shows you how out of touch our government is.

A family of three lives on a gross of $21,000 per year. After taxes, that's about $15,000 per year.

Out of that $15,000, your rent or mortgage is about $600.00 a month. That means that after housing, you have $7,800 a year left. Your utilities are on average about 100.00 a month, that leaves you with $6,600 a year. Your grocery bill for a family of three is about $400.00 a month. That leaves you with $1,800 a year.

How is that not poverty? And I didn't include gasoline for your vehicle to get to work per year.
And your party blocked it, hypocrite. There are cheaper ways to live DUHHH. The way the GOP makes people live, hypocrite. Read "Nickled and Dimed". You and your party eat shytte.

Everyone should have one...

How long were you in a union?
Never. You?

Yep, for a couple years. If you think everyone should be in a union, why weren't you?
Never in a company or school that had one.

If you believe in them, why didn't you form one or find a job that had a union, or join a union.

You are the one saying everyone should be in a union.
And you vote for the party that ruins unions.

Any more questions?

Do all us a favor bum..
Get a job
Who says he doesn't have one, a-hole dupe?

Any more questions?
Think progressive?

Give him credit, he found one bill in the last 84 years! Kudos, its more proof that the Dems aren't that serious.
Change the channel and get some real news. I gave you at least 10. WTF is wrong with you dupes?

Any more questions?
Think progressive?

Give him credit, he found one bill in the last 84 years! Kudos, its more proof that the Dems aren't that serious.
Change the channel and get some real news. I gave you at least 10. WTF is wrong with you dupes?
Remember? "
''You're a gd moron, deaf and blind. FDR, LBJ, and Obama (for 3 weeks!) had control, passed SS retirement, UE, Workers comp, cheap U. and training, Civil Rights, many infrastructure and jobs bills etc etc etc, and now Medicaid for the poor and subsidized catastrophic health care and you're a gd idiot. All the GOP has ever done is cut services for the nonrich and taxes for the rich.
Good then name the bill that was introduced to bring poor black out of poverty.
WTF is wrong with you? LOL! How bout the $10.10 min wage bill of 2012, blocked of course? That would have gotten ALL poor workers out of poverty. DUH. Like LLBJ's min wage law. YOU STUPID BRAINWASHED ASSHOLE. Beside all the ones I've mentioned..."

How long were you in a union?
Never. You?

Yep, for a couple years. If you think everyone should be in a union, why weren't you?
Never in a company or school that had one.

If you believe in them, why didn't you form one or find a job that had a union, or join a union.

You are the one saying everyone should be in a union.
And you vote for the party that ruins unions.

I didn't like being in a union, I left the job. I also am an independent, I never vote straight party ticket, that is pretty stupid to do. I vote for the best qualified and who would be best to fill a position, party is not the issue. I went third party for the President because the Democrats and Republicans ran very bad candidates, shameful who they nominated, I'd be embarrassed if I voted for either.

So all your union ranting is all bullshit, thanks for admitting it, you don't support unions and don't really believe that they are a must for the American worker. You and your buds don't believe in unions, not a one of you on the board support them, not one. You give lip service and it stops, more left wing lies.

Any more questions?
Think progressive?

Remember? "
''You're a gd moron, deaf and blind. FDR, LBJ, and Obama (for 3 weeks!) had control, passed SS retirement, UE, Workers comp, cheap U. and training, Civil Rights, many infrastructure and jobs bills etc etc etc, and now Medicaid for the poor and subsidized catastrophic health care and you're a gd idiot. All the GOP has ever done is cut services for the nonrich and taxes for the rich.
WTF is wrong with you? LOL! How bout the $10.10 min wage bill of 2012, blocked of course? That would have gotten ALL poor workers out of poverty. DUH. Like LLBJ's min wage law. YOU STUPID BRAINWASHED ASSHOLE. Beside all the ones I've mentioned..."

So you got nothing, I knew that, you are a fraud. $10.10 an hour, in most places in the US you can't live. You aren't serious about lifting the poor out of poverty, you are all about being a partisan dupe. You are an asshole to the poor giving them nothing.

Any more questions?
Think progressive?
not really serious about, equal rights?
The equal rights is getting you a job
Equal rights is simply informing an employer I want a job, in Right to Work States.

Any more questions?

Do all us a favor bum..
Get a job
Why should I? I don't have any problems, avoiding paying taxes, and don't need a tax cut unlike those who are simply, not as good, at tax avoidance.

The number of 'permanent' welfare recipients is extremely small. 3500 posts worth of arguing over those few people.

Think progressive?

Remember? "

So you got nothing, I knew that, you are a fraud. $10.10 an hour, in most places in the US you can't live. You aren't serious about lifting the poor out of poverty, you are all about being a partisan dupe. You are an asshole to the poor giving them nothing.
The right wing prefers to abolish the minimum wage, so rich can get richer faster, and the poor can work harder for less.

Think progressive?

Remember? "

The right wing prefers to abolish the minimum wage, so rich can get richer faster, and the poor can work harder for less.

So you still can't refute the premise of the thread and can only accuse the right being worse than the left. BTW, most businesses in most larger cities are starting employees out at over $10.10 an hour.

Think progressive?

Remember? "

Here's an idea, how about getting an education, getting some experience. Then you don't have to worry about minimum wage....quit your friggen whining.

Remember? "

So you still can't refute the premise of the thread and can only accuse the right being worse than the left. BTW, most businesses in most larger cities are starting employees out at over $10.10 an hour.
So what; social services cost around fourteen dollars an hour by comparison. The laws of demand and supply don't stop working twice a day, just for right wing ease and convenience. Privatizing costs means more people will be circulating more money. Socializing costs means the rich want another tax break, to get richer faster.

Remember? "

Here's an idea, how about getting an education, getting some experience. Then you don't have to worry about minimum wage....quit your friggen whining.
that costs money too. how about unemployment compensation on an at-will basis, so labor can opt-out, of lousy management practices on an at-will basis as well.

Remember? "

that costs money too. how about unemployment compensation on an at-will basis, so labor can opt-out, of lousy management practices on an at-will basis as well.

So basically you're saying you want to get paid for doing nothing, sounds like you want to be on welfare. If you got an education or some skill you could stop working for a company that has lousy management practices and find a different job. As far as cost, there are plenty of grants for just about everyone.

Remember? "

So what; social services cost around fourteen dollars an hour by comparison. The laws of demand and supply don't stop working twice a day, just for right wing ease and convenience. Privatizing costs means more people will be circulating more money. Socializing costs means the rich want another tax break, to get richer faster.
So what, you avoid taxes, you have no worries.

Forum List

Back