Why do democrats hate poor black people and want them permanently on welfare?

Lifetime limit of welfare is 60 months.
Retarded premise.

60 months is 5 years. then you have another kid and start the process over. We have generations who have spent their entire lives on welfare. Do you live on the moon?

No.
Do you understand what lifetime limit means? The sixty month limit was passed in 1996 with the Democrat sponsored welfare reform.
It is simply, irrational policy; it is like saying, employment at will ends after five years and becomes for-cause employment.

Retarded premise.

60 months is 5 years. then you have another kid and start the process over. We have generations who have spent their entire lives on welfare. Do you live on the moon?

No.
Do you understand what lifetime limit means? The sixty month limit was passed in 1996 with the Democrat sponsored welfare reform.

Its not enforced. Do you comprehend that? Generational welfare is real.

Really?

You need to post that up.

Really? you must be a moonbat.

Hmm...so you're simply talking out of your ass then. Nothing new.

Dumb thread. Especially when the largest recipients of federal assistance are the red states.

Retarded premise.

No.
Uh no its not. I know a few people who have had food stamps for more than 5 years and you have to do a review every 6 months.

Retarded premise.

No.
It is simply, irrational policy; it is like saying, employment at will ends after five years and becomes for-cause employment.

It should be unlimited then?

without a kick ass military there would be no quality of life in this country. I do agree that we should not be the world's police force or telling other countries how to live.

LOL

Of course there would There isn't a nation on earth capable of invading us. We haven't been invaded in 200 years

What exactly do you call 9/11?

A terrorist attack. An "invasion" is when troops from a foreign country land on US soil, and proceed to "invade" the country. The last time it happened, was the War of 1812, when British soldiers burned down the White House.

Similarly, Pearl Harbour, while a terrible event in US history with great loss of life, was also NOT an invasion. No Japanese troops landed on US soil. Pearl Harbour was an "attack", not an invasion.

It doesn't change the horror of the events or the loss of life and devastation caused in these attacks, but they were not invasions.

You forgot the little known/ forgotten history when Japanese troops invaded some Alaskan islands

Alaska was not a state

That's your spin? We owned it and bought it from the Russians fool almost a 100 years before.

Retarded premise.

No.
Uh no its not. I know a few people who have had food stamps for more than 5 years and you have to do a review every 6 months.

Food stamps is not welfare.

Retarded premise.

No.

It should be unlimited then?
it should stop when a capital gain preference solves our unemployment problem.

LOL

Of course there would There isn't a nation on earth capable of invading us. We haven't been invaded in 200 years

Do you know what an invasion is?

The strongest military in history couldn't stop an attack

an attack is phase 1 of an invasion. phase 2 is millions entering the country illegally and attacking from within, phase 1 is history, phase 2 is happening today. Do you understand that DOD stands for Department of Defense?

People entering this country are working not attacking us

some are. Do you make any distinction between legal and illegal entry?
Make them legal

They helped the whole country by creating the middle class. As they have declined so has the middle class.

IF that is true, why is it that the very industries where they were the strongest, they, the unions, DESTROYED?

Detroit

7187661d-93a4-49dd-8c60-52199cf4bf3a_zps17nby3th.jpg

You mean the execs destroyed those companies. Unions just built the cars. The execs chose to sell some ugly cars and hired the designers and engineers.

Do you know what an invasion is?

The strongest military in history couldn't stop an attack

an attack is phase 1 of an invasion. phase 2 is millions entering the country illegally and attacking from within, phase 1 is history, phase 2 is happening today. Do you understand that DOD stands for Department of Defense?

People entering this country are working not attacking us

some are. Do you make any distinction between legal and illegal entry?
Make them legal

everyone that wants to come in? no limits? Are you serious? How much immigration is too much? or should we just completely do away with our borders?

are you as dumb as you appear to be?

The long standing policy of democrats is to create a permanent dependent underclass. Is being in power the only thing that matters to democrats?
They don't want blacks on welfare. They want them working for $15/hr at Burger King so they can pay for all of the illegals that are on welfare.

The long standing policy of democrats is to create a permanent dependent underclass. Is being in power the only thing that matters to democrats?
Simple. It keeps them in power. Exact same reason they couldn't care less about the invasion of America by illegal mexicans and all kinds of other non whites....give them free shit they vote democrat for life.
I vote Democrat, when do I get my free shit?
Nothing weirder than a WORKING class person voting democrat...especially if they pay attention to dem policies that kill jobs. I mean I can understand NOT voting republican but voting democrat just seems idiotic. I prefer populists that put my country first.

I think the only working class voting Democrat are government employees, some union hands, minorities, weirdos, gays and trannys.

That you think that is WHY you are a Broke Loser.

Simple. It keeps them in power. Exact same reason they couldn't care less about the invasion of America by illegal mexicans and all kinds of other non whites....give them free shit they vote democrat for life.
I vote Democrat, when do I get my free shit?
Nothing weirder than a WORKING class person voting democrat...especially if they pay attention to dem policies that kill jobs. I mean I can understand NOT voting republican but voting democrat just seems idiotic. I prefer populists that put my country first.

I think the only working class voting Democrat are government employees, some union hands, minorities, weirdos, gays and trannys.

That you think that is WHY you are a Broke Loser.

You really got me good there...I'm so hurt.
Did I make it up? Who else votes Dem these days?
I'm right on point and you know this.

Retarded premise.

No.

free food is not welfare, then what is it? If free money is welfare, why isn't free food welfare?

They helped the whole country by creating the middle class. As they have declined so has the middle class.

IF that is true, why is it that the very industries where they were the strongest, they, the unions, DESTROYED?

Detroit

You mean the execs destroyed those companies. Unions just built the cars. The execs chose to sell some ugly cars and hired the designers and engineers.

no need to worry, Obama saved the UAW with the GM bailout.

Retarded premise.

No.

Yes it is

People barter with them all the time.

No.

Really?

Dumb thread. Especially when the largest recipients of federal assistance are the red states.

if you do a little checking you will find that a lot more federal money goes to California and New York than all the red states combined.

Detroit

no need to worry, Obama saved the UAW with the GM bailout.

We need to expand unions again. Their decline had been disasterous for the middle class. More unions will make it harder for immigrants to find work, fixing that problem too.

No.

Really?

if you do a little checking you will find that a lot more federal money goes to California and New York than all the red states combined.

And if that's true then California and New York pay more in federal taxes than all the red states combined,

and then some.

Forum List

Back