Why do democrats hate poor black people and want them permanently on welfare?

What have Republicans ever done for minority neighborhoods other than to build more prisons?

Dems would prefer the criminals remain free to further victimize the minority neighborhoods.

Republicans are so considerate

No problem building prisons....It is schools they despise

We lacking schools anywhere?
Here in Chicago, the Democrats are closing schools.

Money is being moved away from schools.

In Chicago? LOL!

Are more prisons bad for minority neighborhoods?

A question doesn't answer a question. You sure are shady.

I understand that you don't want to answer.

I understand that you can't answer.

Limiting liberal idiocy is a benefit for minority neighborhoods.

Now should we release all those criminals and close the prisons, to help minority neighborhoods or not?

So what have repubs ever done to benefit minority neighborhoods?

Deported criminal illegal aliens.

Weird that Dems are against anything that protects minorities from criminals.

A question doesn't answer a question. You sure are shady.

Now should we release all those criminals and close the prisons, to help minority neighborhoods or not?

Haven't heard anyone against deporting criminals.

Just every sanctuary city mayor. Pretty sure they're all Dems.

Link one who wants to keep criminals.

With how fast the middle class is shrinking you should be concerned for everyone. I don't hear real answers from either party.
only the dems want illegals taking american citizen jobs. Unless you have a link that shows differently!

With how fast the middle class is shrinking you should be concerned for everyone. I don't hear real answers from either party.
only the dems want illegals taking american citizen jobs. Unless you have a link that shows differently!

So you think kicking out a few immigrants is going to make some huge difference? Funny. Those really low paid job openings will be great.

Link one who wants to keep criminals.

In November 2014, ICE
changed its detainer program.

For most cases, ICE now gives law enforcement requests to be notified when a suspected unauthorized immigrant is set to be released. The facility is not asked to hold the person for extra time. ICE can still issue a detainer if it is signed by a judge, and uses that tactic for cases involving serious offenses.

Following the change, the number of detainers refused by San Diego’s jail dropped to 12.2 percent in fiscal 2015. San Francisco’s jail refused 20.7 percent that year.

Accused of being an immigrant 'sanctuary,' San Diego could lose funding under Trump

Dems offer many programs to help not just minorities, but the poor in general to get off of welfare

Educational grants, jobs training, Planned Parenthood, minority small business set asides, affirmative action, childcare services

ALL opposed by Republicans

So you think kicking out a few immigrants is going to make some huge difference? Funny. Those really low paid job openings will be great.

So you think kicking out a few immigrants is going to make some huge difference?

Kicking out millions of illegal aliens will make a difference.

Dems offer many programs to help not just minorities, but the poor in general to get off of welfare

Educational grants, jobs training, Planned Parenthood, minority small business set asides, affirmative action, childcare services

ALL opposed by Republicans

Obama was awesome for the black community.
Show us all how many fewer blacks are on welfare at the end of Obama's 8 years, compared to the beginning.

funny, how many illegals are in the country? 11 million. a couple, too funny the lack of knowledge you have. You da man though, you have it all figured out. Just like them sanctuary city mayors who piss on their constituents. wow. just wow.

So you think kicking out a few immigrants is going to make some huge difference?

The lowest paid of the low paid. You are funny.

That one's so dumb he can't differentiate between immigrants and illegal aliens.

The lowest paid of the low paid. You are funny.

Funny how supply and demand works.

Forum List

Back