Why do Democrats want our most ignorant, our most unwise, our most desperate voting?

If you're good enough to walk around as a citizen you're good enough to vote.
I’m thinking you intentionally missed the premise of the thread.
Pay attention...why would ANYONE want to encourage ignorant, degenerates to have a say in the formation of ANYTHING?
You tell us.
A golfer refused his vaccine
got covid
Cost him 1.6 million

So you tell us, why would we want such ignorant degenerates who refuse to take the vaccine and support the overthrow of the US government in charge of ANYTHING????

Nowhere are income / wage inequalities more pronounced than they are in the blue shitholes you brag about daily
Sorry our blue states aren’t the vibrant prosperous innovative centers of economic activity like Mississippi and Alabama.
Those two states are helping bail out the Blue States.
How so? They’re too poor to pay much in taxes. Our blue states wind up subsidizing them through welfare.
Not the entire Blue State, only the 1 or 2 cities that attract tourists.
Not sure which blue state you are talking about, but there isn't a city in any blue state on the left coast that does not have at least one homeless encampment that the city is encouraging.

Seems that's the problem, the Republican majority on this board now take it a step farther away from equality & feel they can best decide who should vote. When the answer is simple, Every American citizen.

Why do Democrats want our most ignorant, our most unwise, our most desperate voting?​

I believe it is called 'democracy'.
You appear to be saying that democracy is about focusing on finding the most unwise, most ignorant, and most desperate voters and pushing this group to vote. What is it about this group that makes you want to focus on getting their vote in particular?
No, democracy is advocating that everyone gets to vote and no one can decide for anyone else if they can or can't vote.
Spin and hide behind the democracy principle all you want...the logical question remains...Why would ANYONE want uninformed, ignorant, illiterate, desperate, unwise, taxpayer dependent degenerates to assist in the formation of ANYTHING?
What happens to a nation when the aforementioned becomes the majority?
Can you say VENENZUELA!
Who gets to decide who gets to vote?
Why the focused push on getting the bottom feeder vote? Do the bottom feeders have something that Democrats are after?

What kind of a nation can be built around such an electorate?
What kind of a company would Amazon be if the board members were ignorant, unwise and uninformed?
The problem is with who decides who is ignorant and unwise.

From my perspective, that could easily apply to large contingents of Trump’s electorate.

What kind of a nation can be built around such an electorate?
What kind of a company would Amazon be if the board members were ignorant, unwise and uninformed?
I presume you volunteer to make those decisions? Thank you for your service to our country.
Hahaha...is this the part where fragile Trads shove their head in their asses and pretend sane folks don’t know what makes someone ignorant, desperate, dependent, uninformed and unwise?
I guess I'm not a Trad since I know when I'm talking with someone who is ignorant, desperate, dependent, uninformed and unwise.
Nope, that response makes you a moron.
Nope, that response proves I'm right.
Blocking audits prove there was fraud?
A big step in that direction

Pay attention...why would ANYONE want to encourage ignorant, degenerates to have a say in the formation of ANYTHING?
You tell us.
got covid
Cost him 1.6 million

So you tell us, why would we want such ignorant degenerates who refuse to take the vaccine and support the overthrow of the US government in charge of ANYTHING????
That's your Lib spin..run with it.
Meanwhile all sane folks make the simple distinction between the patriotic dude in the MAGA hat at the capitol and baby factory running ShaQuita and Guadalupe with six kids and fo baby daddy's.

Lefties do not want to say why they are so interested in getting the bottom feeders to vote.

You tell us.
got covid
Cost him 1.6 million

1 out of360 million certainly is wholesale condemnation
Typical emotional blustering

Seems that's the problem, the Republican majority on this board now take it a step farther away from equality & feel they can best decide who should vote. When the answer is simple, Every American citizen.

Why do Democrats want our most ignorant, our most unwise, our most desperate voting?​

You appear to be saying that democracy is about focusing on finding the most unwise, most ignorant, and most desperate voters and pushing this group to vote. What is it about this group that makes you want to focus on getting their vote in particular?
No, democracy is advocating that everyone gets to vote and no one can decide for anyone else if they can or can't vote.
Spin and hide behind the democracy principle all you want...the logical question remains...Why would ANYONE want uninformed, ignorant, illiterate, desperate, unwise, taxpayer dependent degenerates to assist in the formation of ANYTHING?
Can you say VENENZUELA!
Dude...you've lost all your shit....LISTEN...PAY ATTENTION
Why would anyone sane WANT or ENCOURAGE filthy pieces of degenerate shit to have a say in ANYTHING?
BECAUSE THE ALTERNATIVE IS SO MUCH WORSE. Does someone get to decide if I get to vote? Can you say VENEZUELA?

Can you say VENENZUELA!
Why would anyone sane WANT or ENCOURAGE filthy pieces of degenerate shit to have a say in ANYTHING?
BECAUSE THE ALTERNATIVE IS SO MUCH WORSE. Does someone get to decide if I get to vote? Can you say VENEZUELA?
Follow me here bud.......NOBODY is saying X piece of filthy shit CAN'T vote...we are saying WHY WOULD ANYONE SANE WANT X PIECE OF FILTHY SHIT TO HAVE A SAY?
I get it, you're playing stupid because there is no logical, reasonable way to say...."I want my country to be run by degenerate pieces of filthy shit...I believe degenerate pieces of filth shit can vote their nation into total prosperity."

Does someone get to decide if I get to vote?
Are you an illegal alien? If so, no you don't get to vote. If you are a legal, registered voter in your district then yes, you get to vote. There have always been laws that determine who can vote legally. The fact that you want to do away with those laws show you to be the anti-American communist that you are.

Look we don’t encourage dumbass Trump Humpers to vote but it is their right

Can you say VENENZUELA!
Follow me here bud.......NOBODY is saying X piece of filthy shit CAN'T vote...we are saying WHY WOULD ANYONE SANE WANT X PIECE OF FILTHY SHIT TO HAVE A SAY?
I get it, you're playing stupid because there is no logical, reasonable way to say...."I want my country to be run by degenerate pieces of filthy shit...I believe degenerate pieces of filth shit can vote their nation into total prosperity."
This. Lefties don't feel comfortable saying that bottom feeder votes are what they need to gain power. They fight to evade providing a straight answer. Their natural instinct is to scam, lie, evade, or otherwise cheat.

Look who just showed up to evade answering the opening post! Go on now, post your next evasion. ANYTHING but a straight answer to that pesky opening post and thread topic, right?

Look who just showed up to evade answering the opening post! Go on now, post your next evasion. ANYTHING but a straight answer to that pesky opening post and thread topic, right?
Your premise is as fucked up as you are

Your premise is as fucked up as you are
Great evasion. Go on, post your next evasion.

Forum List

Back