Why do Democrats want our most ignorant, our most unwise, our most desperate voting?

Seems that's the problem, the Republican majority on this board now take it a step farther away from equality & feel they can best decide who should vote. When the answer is simple, Every American citizen.

Why do Democrats want our most ignorant, our most unwise, our most desperate voting?​

I believe it is called 'democracy'.
You appear to be saying that democracy is about focusing on finding the most unwise, most ignorant, and most desperate voters and pushing this group to vote. What is it about this group that makes you want to focus on getting their vote in particular?

Free Shit! They just arrived broke as a F'in joke.

Hahaha...is this the part where fragile Tards shove their head in their asses and pretend sane folks don’t know what makes someone ignorant, desperate, dependent, uninformed and unwise?
Who are these “sane folks” you’re talking about?

The people who believe that Trump is going to be back in office by the end of August?
"Who are these “sane folks” you’re talking about?"
Certainly not the whackos who believe a woman can have a vagina...that's for sure.
Ain't that right Mac1958 ?
Hi Trumpster! :hhello:

Nowhere are income / wage inequalities more pronounced than they are in the blue shitholes you brag about daily
Sorry our blue states aren’t the vibrant prosperous innovative centers of economic activity like Mississippi and Alabama.
Mexifornia:
12% of the nations population yet 33% of the nations welfare class
A homeless population that exceeds the number of citizens in many large cities
An illegal alien population that far exceeds the number of citizens in some states
Filth, degeneracy and criminality at every turn
A divided citizenry like no other state in the nation

But, but, but....Mexifornia is fucking awesome!
Remember, filth is never bothered by other filth.

Seems that's the problem, the Republican majority on this board now take it a step farther away from equality & feel they can best decide who should vote. When the answer is simple, Every American citizen.

Why do Democrats want our most ignorant, our most unwise, our most desperate voting?​

Since your definition of 'democracy' must include open borders and our border crisis continues unabated; then you can shove your 'democracy' where the sun don't shine!!!
Why must it include open borders? I don't recall ever advocating for them?

You just said in a previous post that you want EVERYONE to vote, you deceptive clowntard.

Nowhere are income / wage inequalities more pronounced than they are in the blue shitholes you brag about daily
Sorry our blue states aren’t the vibrant prosperous innovative centers of economic activity like Mississippi and Alabama.
Those two states are helping bail out the Blue States.
How so? They’re too poor to pay much in taxes. Our blue states wind up subsidizing them through welfare.

Those two states are helping bail out the Blue States.
How so? They’re too poor to pay much in taxes. Our blue states wind up subsidizing them through welfare.
Not the entire Blue State, only the 1 or 2 cities that attract tourists.

Hahaha...is this the part where fragile Tards shove their head in their asses and pretend sane folks don’t know what makes someone ignorant, desperate, dependent, uninformed and unwise?

The people who believe that Trump is going to be back in office by the end of August?
Certainly not the whackos who believe a woman can have a vagina...that's for sure.

TDS owns your perspective.

Mexifornia:
An illegal alien population that far exceeds the number of citizens in some states

Illegal aliens actually work for a living. Not like the obese disabled populations of the Deep South.

I love irony!

I just read through the Wikipedia article about democracy, and I was unable to find anything in it that talked about focused efforts to recruit the most ignorant, unwise, and desperate voters. It looked more like the idea is to focus on the voices of everybody, rather than highlight the voices of the bottom feeders.

Blue cities attracted corporations because they had to be near the delivery docks.
They still attract business because people like entertainment, sordid and otherwise.

Mexifornia:

Illegal aliens actually work for a living. Not like the obese disabled populations of the Deep South.
They have a tough job collecting all that pandemic loot...

Mexifornia:

That's awfully racist of you...why bring up the fat negroes in Alabama?

I love irony!

You've lost the ability to recognize it.

I love irony!

:hhello:

“We won the evangelicals. We won with young. We won with old. We won with highly educated. We won with poorly educated. I love the poorly educated," he said during his victory speech.

-Donald Trump

Apparently it isn’t just Democrats who feel that way…

“We won the evangelicals. We won with young. We won with old. We won with highly educated. We won with poorly educated. I love the poorly educated," he said during his victory speech.

-Donald Trump

Apparently it isn’t just Democrats who feel that way…
I love the poorly educated

Why not? They've had their jobs stolen by the trespassers you hire.

I love irony!

:hhello:
Damn...ole Mac has reduced himself to using waving emojis as some sort of refutation.

You appear to be saying that democracy is about focusing on finding the most unwise, most ignorant, and most desperate voters and pushing this group to vote. What is it about this group that makes you want to focus on getting their vote in particular?
No, democracy is advocating that everyone gets to vote and no one can decide for anyone else if they can or can't vote.

Forum List

Back