Why do Democrats want our most ignorant, our most unwise, our most desperate voting?

What kind of a nation can be built around such an electorate?
What kind of a company would Amazon be if the board members were ignorant, unwise and uninformed?
Oddball just posted a great answer to this yesterday in another thread:

He also commented that

"The general thrust of that chapter is that -generally speaking- the greater power that you allow to be concentrated in one place, the people attracted to the power will be of a progressively lower moral character, as they are the ones who seek that power as an end unto itself."

If you're good enough to walk around as a citizen you're good enough to vote.
I’m thinking you intentionally missed the premise of the thread.
Pay attention...why would ANYONE want to encourage ignorant, degenerates to have a say in the formation of ANYTHING?
You should ask that question of the people who support those QAnon nut jobs who are die hard Trump supporters.

What kind of a company would Amazon be if the board members were ignorant, unwise and uninformed?
The problem is with who decides who is ignorant and unwise.

From my perspective, that could easily apply to large contingents of Trump’s electorate.

I presume you volunteer to make those decisions? Thank you for your service to our country.
Hahaha...is this the part where fragile Trads shove their head in their asses and pretend sane folks don’t know what makes someone ignorant, desperate, dependent, uninformed and unwise?
I guess I'm not a Trad since I know when I'm talking with someone who is ignorant, desperate, dependent, uninformed and unwise.
Nope, that response makes you a moron.

We found out. That is why we voted them out in 2020.
^^ it’s strange seeing people be so gleeful about voting with the most uneducated and low IQ voter blocks.
She doesn't even know enough to be ashamed of her post.

Screenshot_20210506-074915_DuckDuckGo.jpg

Democrats are just looking for the most gullible and easiest to manipulate among us.
They know they can only sell their ‘hate America / change America‘ bullshit to the weird, the desperate, the dependent, the degenerate, the unwise.
You seem to have found the trigger for all the left wing morons on the board.

Seems that's the problem, the Republican majority on this board now take it a step farther away from equality & feel they can best decide who should vote. When the answer is simple, Every American citizen.

From my perspective, that could easily apply to large contingents of Trump’s electorate.

I presume you volunteer to make those decisions? Thank you for your service to our country.
Hahaha...is this the part where fragile Trads shove their head in their asses and pretend sane folks don’t know what makes someone ignorant, desperate, dependent, uninformed and unwise?
I guess I'm not a Trad since I know when I'm talking with someone who is ignorant, desperate, dependent, uninformed and unwise.
Nope, that response proves I'm right.

Seems that's the problem, the Republican majority on this board now take it a step farther away from equality & feel they can best decide who should vote. When the answer is simple, Every American citizen.

Why do Democrats want our most ignorant, our most unwise, our most desperate voting?​

Blocking audits prove there was fraud?

We found out. That is why we voted them out in 2020.
^^ it’s strange seeing people be so gleeful about voting with the most uneducated and low IQ voter blocks.
Another case where ideology conflicts with reality:
According to exit polls, 61 percent of non-college-educated white voters cast their ballots for Republicans while just 45 percent of college-educated white voters did so. Meanwhile 53 percent of college-educated white voters cast their votes for Democrats compared with 37 percent of those without a degree.​

Dimm's continue to cultivate and throw bread crumbs, both at the same time, at the Free Shit Army.
The FSA lives!!

If that is a question, the answer is No. Just like if you wanted my money to search for Sasquatch I'd say no, not until you produce some evidence.

If that is a question, the answer is No. Just like if you wanted my money to search for Sasquatch I'd say no, not until you produce some evidence.
No? What are they hiding?

No? What are they hiding?
Do you have evidence of a crime or are you just fishing because you can't believe everyone doesn't think like you do?

Hahaha...is this the part where fragile Tards shove their head in their asses and pretend sane folks don’t know what makes someone ignorant, desperate, dependent, uninformed and unwise?
Who are these “sane folks” you’re talking about?

The people who believe that Trump is going to be back in office by the end of August?
"Who are these “sane folks” you’re talking about?"
Certainly not the whackos who believe a woman can have a vagina...that's for sure.
Ain't that right Mac1958 ?

Forum List

Back