Why do Democrats want our most ignorant, our most unwise, our most desperate voting?

You're making a complete ass of yourself here in public forum....Man up and admit it...
alang1216 will just keep throwing shit against the wall in hopes that something sticks. He has absolutely no shame or accountability for the item after items that have not stuck so far, even though he has had to abandon each of them. He is like a hen who can look you straight in the eye while shitting.

Pay attention...why would ANYONE want to encourage ignorant, degenerates to have a say in the formation of ANYTHING?
You should give every Democrat you meet a great big smooch on their ass, for working to ensure that people like you can vote.

Because that’s who votes for a man who stops his public address to comment to a 6 years old girl about how ladylike and charming her legs crossing is.
Now Trump was crucified over saying he thinks his daughter is pretty. Joe wants to see what uncrossed legs look like
Guess what cucks, queers, gender fakers , etc. I think my daughter is pretty also. I married her pretty mother and handsome children often result.

What kind of a nation can be built around such an electorate?
What kind of a company would Amazon be if the board members were ignorant, unwise and uninformed?

The OP nearly deserves no reply. You speak of ignorance etc as if it is exclusive to democrats. What you really mean is they are the last bastion of democracy facing a fascist authoritarian regime lead by white supremeist republicans. If you had you way, they would be excluded from voting and expelled to ghettos like Soweto in Africa.
The other disgraceful ingredient from you is the hate and venom you hold for democrats. Yes. Hate.
You are ignorant in most political debates.

The assumption by Republicans that democrats are stifling growth of the nation by their pure existence is breathtakingly arrogant and pompous.

What kind of a company would Amazon be if the board members were ignorant, unwise and uninformed?

The OP nearly deserves no reply. You speak of ignorance etc as if it is exclusive to democrats. What you really mean is they are the last bastion of democracy facing a fascist authoritarian regime lead by white supremeist republicans. If you had you way, they would be excluded from voting and expelled to ghettos like Soweto in Africa.
The other disgraceful ingredient from you is the hate and venom you hold for democrats. Yes. Hate.

The assumption by Republicans that democrats are stifling growth of the nation by their pure existence is breathtakingly arrogant and pompous.

Why do Democrats want our most ignorant, our most unwise, our most desperate voting?​

Why do Democrats want our most ignorant, our most unwise, our most desperate voting?​

That is the ignorant assumption the process was fraudulent and it wasn't.
Not one Democrat openly supported your theory of it was fraudulent or injected to investigation. Not one.

Who more than the most desperate citizen, has the need for representation in a democracy?

That is the ignorant assumption the process was fraudulent and it wasn't.
Not one Democrat openly supported your theory of it was fraudulent or injected to investigation. Not one.

Who more than the most desperate citizen, has the need for representation in a democracy?
Why did you discard the most ignorant and unwise? Do you not care about THEIR representation?

I'm guessing you meant we should make it harder for poor people and people of color to vote. Isn't that what the GOP is doing?
Why do you racist bigots keep saying that poor dark people are too stupid to vote with / like the masses?
Why do you racist bigots look at how and where Blacks tend to vote and make it harder for them to do it?
How is it "hard"?
Face it...unless we send limos for your pet humans on voting day you'll say it's too hard for them.
I'd say that closing polling places in the inner city makes it "hard". Cutting hours, limiting absentee voting, ending Sunday voting, etc., makes it "hard".

Ahhh, so you mean we should only campaign where the most the educated people are, like universities? Somehow I doubt that is what you meant, I'm guessing you meant we should make it harder for poor people and people of color to vote. Isn't that what the GOP is doing?
Stick to what you quoted of me: "wise informed, accountable, independent folks with skin in the game"
Wonderful in theory, how do you make it happen in practice?

You're making a complete ass of yourself here in public forum....Man up and admit it...Dems need wetbacks and their spawn, taxpayer dependent filth, pole puffers, rug munchers, chicks with dicks, feminazis, criminals and degenerates to make it to the polls because legit first class core Americans can't and won't vote for the Party Of Filth
Yeah, I'm the one making a complete ass of myself here in public forum. :rolleyes:

I always enjoy talking with people who love America but hate most of the people in it.

You're making a complete ass of yourself here in public forum....Man up and admit it...
alang1216 will just keep throwing shit against the wall in hopes that something sticks. He has absolutely no shame or accountability for the item after items that have not stuck so far, even though he has had to abandon each of them. He is like a hen who can look you straight in the eye while shitting.
Please refresh my memory, what have I had to abandon?

Ahhh, so you mean we should only campaign where the most the educated people are, like universities? Somehow I doubt that is what you meant, I'm guessing you meant we should make it harder for poor people and people of color to vote. Isn't that what the GOP is doing?
Stick to what you quoted of me: "wise informed, accountable, independent folks with skin in the game"
You can make what you just quoted of me happen by just not deviating from what you quote. Look what you quote when you quote people, and the make sure what you post answers what you just quoted.

Lefties do not want to say why they are so interested in getting the bottom feeders to vote.
If you Trump Humper bottom feeders want vote Dem have at it
the democrats depend on dim witted poorly educated and non americans to vote for them
Nah. We know you Trump fanboys will never
Are you sure these mutants are "Trump Fan Boys"?
EwaVxfyW8AUEurm.jpg
They look like Capitol Rioters for the most part

The question remains: Why do democrats want our most ignorant, our most unwise, and our most desperate voting? There is obviously something attractive about these votes to lefties, but they do not want to tell us what it is.

Lefties do not want to say why they are so interested in getting the bottom feeders to vote.
If you Trump Humper bottom feeders want vote Dem have at it
the democrats depend on dim witted poorly educated and non americans to vote for them
Nah. We know you Trump fanboys will never
Are you sure these mutants are "Trump Fan Boys"?
EwaVxfyW8AUEurm.jpg
They look like Capitol Rioters for the most part
Lol, it didn't take long to make this thread about Jan 6, lol. ANYTHING but the thread topic, right? Dont forget to link this thread to the election too...

You can make what you just quoted of me happen by just not deviating from what you quote. Look what you quote when you quote people, and the make sure what you post answers what you just quoted.
I appreciate the grammar lesson but how do we keep ill-informed, unaccountable, dependent folks, with no skin in the game from voting?

The question remains: Why do democrats want our most ignorant, our most unwise, and our most desperate voting? There is obviously something attractive about these votes to lefties, but they do not want to tell us what it is.
How do you determine if someone is ignorant or, even more difficult, unwise? What does that even mean?

If you're good enough to walk around as a citizen you're good enough to vote.
I’m thinking you intentionally missed the premise of the thread.
Pay attention...why would ANYONE want to encourage ignorant, degenerates to have a say in the formation of ANYTHING?

Because again that's nto how we do things

I'd be much more interested in IQ tests than if you're a felon on whether or not you can vote

Forum List

Back