Why do Democrats want taxpayer funded educators to teach our children homosexuality and CRT?

BrokeLoser

Diamond Member
Sep 9, 2016
MEXIFORNIA
Has anyone asked that simple question?
If Dems believe it’s genuinely important that children learn about these things why wouldn’t Democrats push a campaign to encourage parents to discuss/teach these things at home?
Is sexual deviance and racial divide tools of a Marxist programmer?
Hmmmm?

EVERYWHERE that shitholeism is manifested and fostered…You really haven’t seen/heard weirdos defending these teachings…you haven’t seen the brawls at school board meetings?
Just one place would help. I would like to see these curiculums and what they entail.

There is a suspicion that CRT is not being taught in any school and is just a right wing bogey man to whip up the ignorant.

i have seen some of these school board meetings and the quality of speaker is very low grade. theey should not be dictating educational policy.

Just one place would help. I would like to see these curiculums and what they entail.

There is a suspicion that CRT is not being taught in any school and is just a right wing bogey man to whip up the ignorant.

i have seen some of these school board meetings and the quality of speaker is very low grade. theey should not be dictating educational policy.

California, New York, Illinois used COVID-19 relief funds to push CRT in schools​

There are at least ten other states, including Michigan, New Jersey and Virginia, that have used or plan to use billions of dollars in ARP funding for their state education departments to implement certain tenets of CRT.

why? you don't seem to care, just go away and live your life.

You must've missed this story:

You must've missed this story:

What is this telling me ? That desantis has a narrow standpoint. Show mw one of these textbooks and then tell me what is wrong. A few weeks ago some remedials rejected a book about a cartoon mouse. You hardly have a great track record in your book burning.

Why do Democrats want taxpayer funded educators to teach our children homosexuality and CRT?​

No idea what you are talking about, but nice Confederate Flag avatar or whatever. Keep making stuff up

The Education Department actually states that this is not so and that CRT doesnt form part of the programme.

The Department is not encouraging the use of American Rescue Plan funds to teach CRT—and any claim to the contrary is patently false,"

I am not saying that you are wrong but the onus is on you to prove that they are lying.

It's so sad that we have a political party who hate education and betterment of society so much that they call any idea of proper historical or contextual understanding of the world as "CRT".

I guess as Trump said, "I love the poorly educated". We know Trump. We know.

CRT is taught at Post Graduate(Masters) level in college... If they got kids that can learn that at 10 years of age, there is a hell of a lot of problems in education they have solved...

BrokeLoser Could you please explain what you define as CRT? Then could you please give actual evidence of CRT being taught in school?

Forum List

Back