Why do Democrats want taxpayer funded educators to teach our children homosexuality and CRT?

Yes. Absolutely. Without a doubt. Yeppers. Affirmative. Indeed. Unquestionably. Positively. Indubitably.
See that. That wasn’t so difficult now was it? I just have to be extremely repetitive with you guys to get you to answer something.

I happen to disagree with you on this. I don’t consider anti-racism or implicit bias training to be ”radical teaching“.

See that. That wasn’t so difficult now was it? I just have to be extremely repetitive with you guys to get you to answer something.

I happen to disagree with you on this. I don’t consider anti-racism or implicit bias training to be ”radical teaching“.
Nope wasn't hard any of the times I did it.

However, I did notice you did not answer the question where I asked you if you were okay with misusing Covid-19 funds to tech such things.

Nope wasn't hard any of the times I did it.

However, I did notice you did not answer the question where I asked you if you were okay with misusing Covid-19 funds to tech such things.
You didn’t answer it any other time. That’s why I had to keep repeating it.

Your question was completely unrelated to what was being discussed, which is why I didn’t answer it. We were discussing what would be considered elements of CRT, so I asked about anti-racism and implicit bias training.

But since you answered my question, I’ll do my best with yours. I don’t know if the funds were misused. I think that claim is debatable and I don’t have a strong stance on it. The counter-claim to you would be that reopening schools would require additional emotional support for students, so I think it could be argued that this training is appropriate. But once again, no strong convictions one way or the other on this particular topic.

Dimtards: CRT isn’t being taught ANYWHERE, but if you say it can’t be taught to little kids I will, cry, whine, and piss my Depends!

Has anyone asked that simple question?
If Dems believe it’s genuinely important that children learn about these things why wouldn’t Democrats push a campaign to encourage parents to discuss/teach these things at home?
Is sexual deviance and racial divide tools of a Marxist programmer?
Hmmmm?
You got it. Notice in Communist countries they aren't teaching their children this crap. It's a poison pill they have strictly for us.

Forum List

Back