Why do Democrats want taxpayer funded educators to teach our children homosexuality and CRT?

I went through your links and what you’re claiming is not there. You’re full of it
It was there but you being a stupid uneducated low information Moon Bat are simply not smart enough to understand what he referenced.

That’s not how my links describe it.

You can read them or you can continue playing your retarded word games like you usually do.
First, relying on Wiki is stupid, but even that explains it to support my claim.

It basically says this:

Lil Timmy, you may not know you are a racist and oppress your black friend Jimmy sitting next to you, but you are and you do. We just need to train you up on your implicit racism until you realize it.

And Lil Jimmy, you may not know that your friend Lil Timmy oppresses you and you are at an automatic disadvantage because of your skin color, but he does and you are. We just need to train you up until you realize it.

Some researchers say that these implicit biases are learned stereotypes that are automatic, seemingly associative,[2] unintentional, deeply ingrained, universal, and able to influence behavior.[3]

A critical component of implicit bias training is creating awareness for implicit bias, with some recent evidence indicating awareness of implicit biases growing.

Just a few of the many on my list:

Enough?
Thank you for the examples… I agree that the book with the whiteness contract is not appropriate. I’m not a fan of the term “whiteness” and think they need to find a different phrase to use. IMO using the term white supremacy is fine when describing inappropriate and racist behavior whether it be from the past or present. I don’t have a problem with discussing examples of implicit bias and systemic racism through the lens of history and statistics.

we should be giving our students an honest account of our history and culture, including the problems that we want to resolve. In the end our schools should be a safe environment for all and should strive to increase understanding, empathy, and healthy socialization for everybody.

Has anyone asked that simple question?
If Dems believe it’s genuinely important that children learn about these things why wouldn’t Democrats push a campaign to encourage parents to discuss/teach these things at home?
Is sexual deviance and racial divide tools of a Marxist programmer?
Hmmmm?
First prove to me that CRT is taught in any high school.

First prove to me that CRT is taught in any high school.
It’s the same ‘groomer’ version that fucked in the head Libs have been defending….have you been living under a rock?
High school? The ignorant racist shit is being taught in elementary schools in blue shitholes..

Last edited:
It’s the same ‘groomer’ version that fucked in the head Libs have been defending….hjave you been living under a rock?
High school? The ignorant racist shit is being taught in elementary schools in blue shitholes..
Thank you.

Some researchers say that these implicit biases are learned stereotypes that are automatic, seemingly associative,[2] unintentional, deeply ingrained, universal, and able to influence behavior.[3]

A critical component of implicit bias training is creating awareness for implicit bias, with some recent evidence indicating awareness of implicit biases growing.
This explanation looks perfectly acceptable to me.

Your interpretation is unnecessary.

XponentialChaos and Slade3200 have been given example after example, but refuses to view the facts given to them. I have never seen anything like it.
I just asked you a simple question about the article you posted.

I asked you if you think anti-racism and implicit bias training are “radical teaching“. You couldn’t give a straight-forward answer. A simple “yes“ or “no” would have been sufficient.

Has anyone asked that simple question?
If Dems believe it’s genuinely important that children learn about these things why wouldn’t Democrats push a campaign to encourage parents to discuss/teach these things at home?
Is sexual deviance and racial divide tools of a Marxist programmer?
Hmmmm?

The Democratic Party and millions of the stooges that vote for them long ago sold their souls for the perverted and twisted among us and openly cheer them on and encourage them. They are demonic.

It began in earnest during the AIDS crisis, which itself was rigged by radical homosexuals who refused the shuttering of gay bathhouses in places like San Francisco so they could get many deaths and then plead for sympathy and normalization of the deviance of homosexuality.

Democrats fell right in line, having previously switched from a pro-life Party to a pro-abortion Party. Everything after that was easy for them.

I just asked you a simple question about the article you posted.

I asked you if you think anti-racism and implicit bias training are “radical teaching“. You couldn’t give a straight-forward answer. A simple “yes“ or “no” would have been sufficient.
Yes. Absolutely. Without a doubt. Yeppers. Affirmative. Indeed. Unquestionably. Positively. Indubitably. Hopefully you are not having trouble deciphering these words as I keep answering your questions, but keep coming back stating I didn't. The way the left teaches "anti-racism", and "implicit bias (which doesn't exist in reality)" is definitely radical.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back