Why do Democrats want taxpayer funded educators to teach our children homosexuality and CRT?

What is this telling me ? That desantis has a narrow standpoint. Show mw one of these textbooks and then tell me what is wrong. A few weeks ago some remedials rejected a book about a cartoon mouse. You hardly have a great track record in your book burning.
The content of the graphic novel you're referencing was too adult and violent even with mice standing in as humans. Not suitable for a children's library. No books were burned.

We should not be telling white students they are inherently racist, evil individuals. It is total crap and this false information should not be taught. However, the issue is the use of funds being misused which you seem to be avoiding.
Your article says nothing about telling white students that they are inherently racist or evil. I thought we were discussing your article?

Your article says that the funding is going toward anti-racism and implicit bias training. Is that what you meant by “radical teaching”?

It’s a simple question and you keep avoiding it.

What is this telling me ? That desantis has a narrow standpoint. Show mw one of these textbooks and then tell me what is wrong. A few weeks ago some remedials rejected a book about a cartoon mouse. You hardly have a great track record in your book burning.
Post #35

And you must have missed this one:

Post #35

Your article says nothing about telling white students that they are inherently racist or evil. I thought we were discussing your article?

Your article says that the funding is going toward anti-racism and implicit bias training. Is that what you meant by “radical teaching”?

LOL. That is some of the many things CRT teaches . You are showing your ignorance. If you are not familiar with CRT I suggest using you search engine of choice and do some research. You keep avoiding the topic, but will ask again. Are you okay with misusing Covid 19 funds in this manor?

Google CRT and also look at links provided in this thread.
I’ve done a lot of research on CRT. Never have I seen a school ciriculum that tells white kids they are Racist and Evil. Can you provide a link to that?

Define “implicit bias training”.

I’ve done a lot of research on CRT. Never have I seen a school ciriculum that tells white kids they are Racist and Evil. Can you provide a link to that?
LOL. See the many links provided in this thread to see the states that push CRT or parts of CRT.

LOL. That is some of the many things CRT teaches .
Are you ok with those things that were in your article that I've asked you about several times now? Anti-racism and implicit bias training.

Why do you keep avoiding this question?

LOL. That is some of the many things CRT teaches . You are showing your ignorance. If you are not familiar with CRT I suggest using you search engine of choice and do some research. You keep avoiding the topic, but will ask again. Are you okay with misusing Covid 19 funds in this manor?
Apparently the argument is that unless it says CRT on the syllabus, it's not CRT even what's being taught is taken straight from CRT.

LOL. See the many links provided in this thread to see the states that push CRT or parts of CRT.
Yeah, don’t see one that has a curriculum that calls white kids racist and evil in it. If I’m missing it then can you point it out please?

Are you ok with those things that were in your article that I've asked you about several times now? Anti-racism and implicit bias training.

Why do you keep avoiding this question?
No I am not for misusing funds for Covid 19 to teach any part of CRT. I have already answered this, and asked you the same without an answer.

Yeah, don’t see one that has a curriculum that calls white kids racist and evil in it. If I’m missing it then can you point it out please?
That is part of CRT, and have already provided links. Feel free to go through the links on page 1-6.

No I am not for misusing funds for Covid 19 to teach any part of CRT.
So according to you, anti-racism and implicit bias training are "part of CRT". And this is "radical teaching" according to you.

I guess I just disagree with you on this. I have no problem with those "radical" aspects of what you consider CRT.

Forum List

Back