Why do liberals exclude themselves from the "white race"?

The problem with Republicans is they think because liberals feel all races are equal, it's the Democrats being racist. After all, since the GOP is sure whites are better than everyone else, by making them all equal, it's really dragging down the white race.
If all races are equal, then requiring voter ID will not suppress the black vote.
If only that's all the GOP did.

North Carolina’s Voter-Suppression Law Was Killed by Its Own Racism
It may have been too overtly racist for the Supreme Court. But don’t think the battle is over.

Those Insane Early Voting Lines Were a Direct Result of Republican Voter Suppression

Republicans have lots of ways they practice voter suppression. It's not just ID's. And they know it. They just pretend to deflect. But even they know they aren't patriotic.

You call it "voter suppression", I call it "protecting and maintaining the integrity of the constitutional right to elect one's own representatives."

A national voter ID law is a necessity that hopefully we'll be seeing in the near future.

Has anyone else noticed this? Whenever I read a post in which some liberal complains about "white people did this" and "white people did that", it's always a white person who is saying that. They never seem to admit that they themselves are a white person.

Do liberals have a special privilege that excludes them being held accountable for their own whiteness?

By denying the fact that they're white themselves, do they get some special consideration or a pardon or something? Is this some kind of peer pressure or something?

I don't get it. The liberal mind is such a mystery to me sometimes.
I are you talking about the wealthy Liberals who don't let minorities move into their neighborhoods?
They don't let in poh white trash neither..
Which is irrelevant to the Thread title.
It has the word white in it..

The left seems to have the same aversion to saying "I'm a white person", that Obama had to saying "Radical Muslim Terrorists".

It's just something they can't do. Call it a "mental block" or whatever, but they can't seem to utter the words.

You'd be surprised at how many discussions I've been involved in on other boards, where white leftists rail against the white race. Yet when being pointed out that they themselves are white, all I hear is crickets.....crickets...crickets...

To have a sense of pride in their own race, makes them cringe. While at the same time, they firmly believe and wholeheartedly support the notion that other races should feel proud of their heritage.

You can't fully realize the grand picture and scope of these facts, until you step out of your own box and see things as others do. Most people have trouble doing that.
Why would anyone have pride in a race thats only claim to fame is the ability to commit genocide then pretend they have the moral upper stance?

The problem with Republicans is they think because liberals feel all races are equal, it's the Democrats being racist. After all, since the GOP is sure whites are better than everyone else, by making them all equal, it's really dragging down the white race.
If all races are equal, then requiring voter ID will not suppress the black vote.
If only that's all the GOP did.

North Carolina’s Voter-Suppression Law Was Killed by Its Own Racism
It may have been too overtly racist for the Supreme Court. But don’t think the battle is over.

Those Insane Early Voting Lines Were a Direct Result of Republican Voter Suppression

Republicans have lots of ways they practice voter suppression. It's not just ID's. And they know it. They just pretend to deflect. But even they know they aren't patriotic.

You call it "voter suppression", I call it "protecting and maintaining the integrity of the constitutional right to elect one's own representatives."

A national voter ID law is a necessity that hopefully we'll be seeing in the near future.
Then we should make it a law that the Russian president has an ID as well.

I are you talking about the wealthy Liberals who don't let minorities move into their neighborhoods?

The left seems to have the same aversion to saying "I'm a white person", that Obama had to saying "Radical Muslim Terrorists".

It's just something they can't do. Call it a "mental block" or whatever, but they can't seem to utter the words.

You'd be surprised at how many discussions I've been involved in on other boards, where white leftists rail against the white race. Yet when being pointed out that they themselves are white, all I hear is crickets.....crickets...crickets...

To have a sense of pride in their own race, makes them cringe. While at the same time, they firmly believe and wholeheartedly support the notion that other races should feel proud of their heritage.

You can't fully realize the grand picture and scope of these facts, until you step out of your own box and see things as others do. Most people have trouble doing that.
Why would anyone have pride in a race thats only claim to fame is the ability to commit genocide then pretend they have the moral upper stance?
Because African Tribes never went to war with each other.

What does that have to do with whites committing genocide against non white populations?

What does that have to do with whites committing genocide against non white populations?
Because any one that can get away with genocide will try and do it for gain.
Just because Whitey can kick non-Whitey ass at the moment doesn't make non-Whitey killing non-Whitey right.

Just because Whitey can kick non-Whitey ass at the moment doesn't make non-Whitey killing non-Whitey right.
Not true. Africans invaded europe and instead of committing genocide they rescued europeans from regressing back into cave man status. They even taught them how to read and build castles. You get more gain with population that is alive and willing to assist you.

I still dont get how you equate brothers fighting with strangers killing each other.

Not true. Africans invaded europe and instead of committing genocide they rescued europeans from regressing back into cave man status. They even taught them how to read and build castles. You get more gain with population that is alive and willing to assist you.

I still dont get how you equate brothers fighting with strangers killing each other.
What did you just snort?
So I guess The Brothers at war with each other never happened until the 20th century.

You have quite an imagination there. :happy-1:

Furthermore what's the need for AA?
Ask a white guy. They had 400 years of white male AA and now they are ahead in the wealth race.
I'm a white guy, so i'll answer. There is no need for AA now, so let's put an end to it.
Shouldn't Black people and other people of color get 400 years of AA so its equal?
You had a chance to give your input earlier but deferred to "a white guy". This white guy says no!

Einstein was White. you fool!

He also said whites have a disease called racism.

8269f970949e1fa65fc8d08008f0154f--anti-racism-ilham.jpg

You must be White.

Furthermore what's the need for AA?
Ask a white guy. They had 400 years of white male AA and now they are ahead in the wealth race.
I'm a white guy, so i'll answer. There is no need for AA now, so let's put an end to it.
Shouldn't Black people and other people of color get 400 years of AA so its equal?
You had a chance to give your input earlier but deferred to "a white guy". This white guy says no!
So you had yours and want to keep your headstart? I gotcha.

You must be White.
That was low. You will pay for that.

A great imagination is a sign of great intelligence. Thanks for the compliment.

You must be White.

Must be. But he sure is no Einstein.

You must be White.

no Einstein sounds like a Black name.

You must be White.

Damns straight. I'm more like an Imhotep.

Forum List

Back