Why do men..... ?

Well, not ALL people enjoy performing or receiving oral sex. You might be in the minority there, but I don't think you are "abnormal" because of that.

I think the thrill in giving a BJ is in the psychological "naughty girl" realm. :D
I'm not ashamed to say one of the reasons I didn't marry a very beautiful former gf of mine was because she refused to give or receive.

Placing unreasonable boundaries on sex is selling yourself short.....and can lead to problems later on. I understand anal being a problem, but not oral.

We all have our needs.
I am someone that needs to be single. My husband must really love me :)

You need to be single?

I am just a person more suited for "singleness"......
Understandable.

You're also trouble with a capital "T"

thank you..... :smiliehug: (... and I mean that sincerely... ) it's the best compliment I have had all day.....

I'm not ashamed to say one of the reasons I didn't marry a very beautiful former gf of mine was because she refused to give or receive.

Placing unreasonable boundaries on sex is selling yourself short.....and can lead to problems later on. I understand anal being a problem, but not oral.

We all have our needs.

I am curious, why do you say you need to be single?

Have you read or digested any of this thread? ;)
Only the parts that concerned my posts and the replies resulting from them. Often times I don't read every post.

What am I missing?

that was actually meant for WinterBorn who asked why I said I needed to be single......
I love hearing (reading) your posts, mudwhistle, even if you do disqualify women for not giving blowjobs. At least your are honest, but still a prick....

Man, you are so messed up. You should go talk to a psychiatrist and then get a divorce. If you want to be single, that's fine. But you are really doing your husband over bad. He deserves better!

We all have our needs.

Only the parts that concerned my posts and the replies resulting from them. Often times I don't read every post.

What am I missing?

that was actually meant for WinterBorn who asked why I said I needed to be single......
I love hearing our posts, mudwhistle, even if you do disqualify women for not giving blowjobs. At least your are honest, but still a prick....
A prick....sometimes....but an honest prick.

I'm also a realist.

I like you too.

I bet you would be lots of fun on long deployments.

Wow. You find that "admirable" or something? I find it sleazy and rotten. Only an untrustworthy and sleazy person would join a site like this and then behave in such a manner while claiming to be "married" and a "Christian."

I never have or did care about money. I just want someone that is going to be real, that way I can easily filter out the shit....
women claim that.....

I'm different... if you haven't figured that out by now you are an idiot....
the proof is in the pudding, dear.

I don't promise anything
I don't produce anything

Why don't you just divorce your husband if you hate him so much? Why do you come here looking to cheat? I mean, of course you are going to deny that, but actions speak louder than words, lady.

What is it that you are looking for here? Conversation? Yeah riiiight! Lol.

And where is your little creeper? He's been keeping a "low profile" eh?

I have an issue with putting my mouth where people go to the bathroom... what can I say
It works the other way around too....

I told you all I didn't like sex... but you didn't believe me!

Well, not ALL people enjoy performing or receiving oral sex. You might be in the minority there, but I don't think you are "abnormal" because of that.

I think the thrill in giving a BJ is in the psychological "naughty girl" realm. :D

We all have our needs.

So what about it? Do you have something you want to come out and say? We're all waiting . . . What do you think is going to happen if you get the attention you are seeking? Are you going to have an affair? An emotional affair, a physical affair? Both?

We all have our needs.

You need to be single?

I am just a person more suited for "singleness"......
Understandable.

You're also trouble with a capital "T"

thank you..... :smiliehug: (... and I mean that sincerely... ) it's the best compliment I have had all day.....

I think it means he thinks you are a whore. ;)

We all have our needs.

So what about it? Do you have something you want to come out and say? We're all waiting . . . What do you think is going to happen if you get the attention you are seeking? Are you going to have an affair? An emotional affair, a physical affair? Both?

To be fair, I have flirted with her and she has not responded with anything inappropriate at all. In fact, she seemed to ignore the flirty parts.

We all have our needs.

To be fair, I have flirted with her and she has not responded with anything inappropriate at all. In fact, she seemed to ignore the flirty parts.

Oh please! If you think this type of behavior is appropriate for a married Christian woman, then . . . I don't know how I could help you. Lol. SOMETHING is the mattr with the woman, obviously.

We all have our needs.

Oh please! If you think this type of behavior is appropriate for a married Christian woman, then . . . I don't know how I could help you. Lol. SOMETHING is the mattr with the woman, obviously.

Eh, it seems harmless to me. There are a lot of people on these forums that seem to have something wrong with them.

I never have or did care about money. I just want someone that is going to be real, that way I can easily filter out the shit....
women claim that.....

I'm different... if you haven't figured that out by now you are an idiot....
the proof is in the pudding, dear.

I don't promise anything
I don't produce anything

So . . . what is it with you? You just like attention and you aren't really looking to have an affair? Are you looking for an "emotional" affair. You say you don't like sex. When you say that, do you mean just with your husband? You say you don't like sex, but yet you start threads about sex and about your personal issues all the time. I wonder what your purpose for being here is? I mean, just as a person, and after reading all of these contradictory statements, I have to wonder. It's fucking strange as hell.

Eh, it seems harmless to me. There are a lot of people on these forums that seem to have something wrong with them.

I'll bet her husband would disagree with you. ;)

Affairs are not harmless. Somebody always ends up hurt.

Oh - you are on my case today huh ChrisL. That's cool.

I have a pretty busy day at work.

I was feeling pretty honest and transparent yesterday. I never said it would make sense to everyone .... but people are complicated.

I'll bet her husband would disagree with you. ;)

If her harmless flirting gets her in the mood for sex, I bet he would be thrilled.

Affairs are not harmless. Somebody always ends up hurt.

If she has an affair.

Forum List

Back