Why do men..... ?

Oh - you are on my case today huh ChrisL. That's cool.

I have a pretty busy day at work.

I was feeling pretty honest and transparent yesterday. I never said it would make sense to everyone .... but people are complicated.

On your case? I'm asking you some questions because after reading some of your statements, a person has to wonder!

So what about it? Do you have something you want to come out and say? We're all waiting . . . What do you think is going to happen if you get the attention you are seeking? Are you going to have an affair? An emotional affair, a physical affair? Both?

To be fair, I have flirted with her and she has not responded with anything inappropriate at all. In fact, she seemed to ignore the flirty parts.

Oh please! If you think this type of behavior is appropriate for a married Christian woman, then . . . I don't know how I could help you. Lol. SOMETHING is the mattr with the woman, obviously.

Eh, it seems harmless to me. There are a lot of people on these forums that seem to have something wrong with them.

I'll bet her husband would disagree with you. ;)

If her harmless flirting gets her in the mood for sex, I bet he would be thrilled.

She says she doesn't like sex.

So what about it? Do you have something you want to come out and say? We're all waiting . . . What do you think is going to happen if you get the attention you are seeking? Are you going to have an affair? An emotional affair, a physical affair? Both?

To be fair, I have flirted with her and she has not responded with anything inappropriate at all. In fact, she seemed to ignore the flirty parts.

Oh please! If you think this type of behavior is appropriate for a married Christian woman, then . . . I don't know how I could help you. Lol. SOMETHING is the mattr with the woman, obviously.

Eh, it seems harmless to me. There are a lot of people on these forums that seem to have something wrong with them.

Affairs are not harmless. Somebody always ends up hurt.

If she has an affair.

I'm asking her, not you. She already HAS a husband, and you don't need to defend her. She is a 51-year-old woman.

If her harmless flirting gets her in the mood for sex, I bet he would be thrilled.

But she also talks about the times she had great sex. So it may just be that things have gotten stale and mundane.

If she has an affair.

I'm asking her, not you. She already HAS a husband, and you don't need to defend her. She is a 51-year-old woman.

Then you should do it somewhere besides a public forum.

Oh - you are on my case today huh ChrisL. That's cool.

I have a pretty busy day at work.

I was feeling pretty honest and transparent yesterday. I never said it would make sense to everyone .... but people are complicated.

So, what do you mean by your contradictory statements? You don't like sex, yet you post about it all the time. You say you are a good married Christian woman, yet you seem to be here searching for something. Just the attention? Well, that's pretty sad. Maybe if you were more sexually open to pleasing your husband, he would be more open with you and more likely to take care of your personal needs?

Let's get to the bottom of your "complicated" issues. :)

If she has an affair.

Hello? THAT is what a public forum is for. If you are going to publicize all of your "issues" then expect people to ask questions. Otherwise, why start threads or even mention it?

If she has an affair.

Is something going on between you and the Bonz? :) Why the "white knight" act with another women who is simply asking questions about statements she made? Do you even KNOW this woman? Maybe you are just one of the ones who doesn't like me and thinks I don't have the right to ask questions of people on the forum after they make statements? I don't know but it's fucking weird, and you should probably mind your own fucking business.

As a 51-year-old woman who volunteers this information, she is more than capable of answering questions and defending herself, I think.

If she has an affair.

Hello? THAT is what a public forum is for. If you are going to publicize all of your "issues" then expect people to ask questions. Otherwise, why start threads or even mention it?

And you can expect other people to voice their opinions. THAT is what public forums are for.

But she also talks about the times she had great sex. So it may just be that things have gotten stale and mundane.

Well then she can say that, correct? Again, I am asking HER some questions. If I wanted your opinion, I would have addressed the posts to you.

If she has an affair.

And you can expect other people to voice their opinions. THAT is what public forums are for.

Have I tried to prevent you from voicing your opinions anywhere ever? You can voice your opinion, but do not tell me I cannot ask another member some pointed questions. It's really not your business.

If she has an affair.

Is something going on between you and the Bonz? :) Why the "white knight" act with another women who is simply asking questions about statements she made? Do you even KNOW this woman? Maybe you are just one of the ones who doesn't like me and thinks I don't have the right to ask questions of people on the forum after they make statements? I don't know but it's fucking weird, and you should probably mind your own fucking business.

As a 51-year-old woman who volunteers this information, she is more than capable of answering questions and defending herself, I think.

LOL! So if I make comments in her favor, there must be something between us? If I had stepped in and joined your side, would that mean something was between you and me? Don't be ridiculous.

If she has an affair.

Have I tried to prevent you from voicing your opinions anywhere ever? You can voice your opinion, but do not tell me I cannot ask another member some pointed questions. It's really not your business.

I don't believe I have told you not to ask anyone anything.

If she has an affair.

LOL! So if I make comments in her favor, there must be something between us? If I had stepped in and joined your side, would that mean something was between you and me? Don't be ridiculous.

YOU are the one being ridiculous here, buddy. I'm asking some questions of a person on an internet forum who claims to be this and that and this, and then makes all kinds of statements that would contradict those claims.

I don't believe I have told you not to ask anyone anything.

Okay, well go away then please. TYIA. This has absolutely nothing to do with you. I'm simply trying to get to the bottom of something with another forum member.

If she has an affair.

Why are YOU making comments in her favor? You don't know her or know anything about her?

If she has an affair.

I can take care of myself. I don't need some strange man who knows nothing about me to "defend" me. If I needed that, then I really have no business posting on this type of forum.

If she has an affair.

What kind of person, joins a forum, makes such statements and then allows strangers to find her (or his) battles, or even answer all of the questions posed to that person? Goodness. It's fucking weird.

Forum List

Back