Why do poor communities exist in America?

Your ignorance is showing, egotist.

No it is not. He asked a simple question. I had to reiterate the question because you launched off on some tangent designed to change the subject.

All he asked was for you to point out any place that has no poor. To claim anything else is the true ignorance.

If you are like this in person, I can see why you are still a virgin.

lol. You merely prove you have no clue and no Cause. This thread is a prime example.
lol. You merely prove you have no clue and no Cause. This thread is a prime example.

Thanks for proving my point.

Maybe you can try again? Where have I said anything that goes against "Employment is at the will of either party"?

No it is not. He asked a simple question. I had to reiterate the question because you launched off on some tangent designed to change the subject.

All he asked was for you to point out any place that has no poor. To claim anything else is the true ignorance.

If you are like this in person, I can see why you are still a virgin.
Why should anyone take right-wingers seriously? All they do is lie and project and cheat in their alleged arguments.

Why should anyone take right-wingers seriously? All they do is lie and project and cheat in their alleged arguments.

No Daniel. Just no.

Your arguments have stooped to the ridiculous.

Example: The use of "one month" in the CA definition of employment does NOT mean that one month must be the term length for everything to do with labor law or UC. It simply does not.

No Daniel. Just no.

Your arguments have stooped to the ridiculous.

Example: The use of "one month" in the CA definition of employment does NOT mean that one month must be the term length for everything to do with labor law or UC. It simply does not.
It is your story, storyteller. I actually understand the express terms that comprise the law.

Forum List

Back