Why do RWs make no effort in defending the GOP while they are demonizing democrats?

What was the cost to America, douche bag? What good did Obama do for America? It's all bad, as far as I can see. The main problem with the Republicans is that they didn't try hard enough to stop Obama.

This is what comes of spending your life in your mother's basement reading right-wing blogs. You haven't looked outside your own four walls.

Sitting in the basement making thousands of posts on a political message board doesn't mean you have any knowledge of whats really going on in the world, and your consistently false view of the world is strong evidence that you can't see very far at all.

When was the last time a con on this board made an effort to defend republican polices and make an argument as to why we should all vote republican? It's because they secretly know the GOP has NOTHING to offer the middle class and poor. They are just too immature to admit it. It's just easier for them to invest all their energy into arguing why we shouldn't vote democrat. Of course even then they fail to come up with real specifics.

Why does this intellectual dishonesty persist?

Why do RWs make no effort in defending the GOP while they are demonizing democrats?

There's no need to extol the virtues of good when denigrating evil. Simple as that.
So in other words you don't have specific reasons for voting republican?

Laws that benefit all are good laws. Laws that benefit some groups of people at the expense of others are bad laws. Example: Commie Care.

There are no expenditures that the federal government makes which benefit all citizens, but a program like the ACA comes closest.

The ACA comes closest to screwing every American. You would have been correct if you had left it at:

"There are no expenditures that the federal government makes which benefit all citizens"

What was the cost to America, douche bag? What good did Obama do for America? It's all bad, as far as I can see. The main problem with the Republicans is that they didn't try hard enough to stop Obama.

This is what comes of spending your life in your mother's basement reading right-wing blogs. You haven't looked outside your own four walls.

Sitting in the basement making thousands of posts on a political message board doesn't mean you have any knowledge of whats really going on in the world, and your consistently false view of the world is strong evidence that you can't see very far at all.

Well, that certainly proved me wrong . . . . NOT.

When was the last time a con on this board made an effort to defend republican polices and make an argument as to why we should all vote republican? It's because they secretly know the GOP has NOTHING to offer the middle class and poor. They are just too immature to admit it. It's just easier for them to invest all their energy into arguing why we shouldn't vote democrat. Of course even then they fail to come up with real specifics.

There's no need to extol the virtues of good when denigrating evil. Simple as that.

Sure I do, and I don't mind explaining them to reasonably intelligent people. Considering you're neither reasonable or intelligent, I won't waste my time with you.

Sure I do, and I don't mind explaining them to reasonably intelligent people. Considering you're neither reasonable or intelligent, I won't waste my time with you.
Just admit you don't actually have them.

Why are you asking me to defend Obama?

By the way the POTUS does not pass budgets anyway.

correct, but the president tells congress what kind of budget he will sign. He is supposed to work with congress to get the job done, obozo has never even tried. He does not understand the JOB of president. all he wants to do is preach left wing crap and cry about how evil the USA is.
and the job of the republican congress WAS NOT to get along with obama but to make him a one term president,,,,,and repubs did a grand job of shitting on america while trying to take obama down We thank you and Hill thanks you

Maybe you don't understand why we put Republicans back into leadership: TO stop Obama--not get along with him.
Well ray I don't agree with that tatic at all It did no good for America imo..BUT in any case your repub friends vastly overdid their hate for him,,,,at a cost to america ,,,,,and now the worm turns ,,you're going down in nov
and my only problem is obama didn't use whatever resources he has to stomp the hated traitor republicans out

correct, but the president tells congress what kind of budget he will sign. He is supposed to work with congress to get the job done, obozo has never even tried. He does not understand the JOB of president. all he wants to do is preach left wing crap and cry about how evil the USA is.
and the job of the republican congress WAS NOT to get along with obama but to make him a one term president,,,,,and repubs did a grand job of shitting on america while trying to take obama down We thank you and Hill thanks you

Maybe you don't understand why we put Republicans back into leadership: TO stop Obama--not get along with him.
Well ray I don't agree with that tatic at all It did no good for America imo..BUT in any case your repub friends vastly overdid their hate for him,,,,at a cost to america ,,,,,and now the worm turns ,,you're going down in nov
and my only problem is obama didn't use whatever resources he has to stomp the hated traitor republicans out

He sure tried. What do you think all those denied applications for 501 C3/4 status were about? Even now the IRS is threatening to release the names of all the donors that it illegally requested.

What do you think Fast and Furious was but an attempt to stomp out the 2nd Amendment?

Just admit you don't actually have them.

OK, I'll give you ONE reason. Idiots like you.

Laws that benefit all are good laws. Laws that benefit some groups of people at the expense of others are bad laws. Example: Commie Care.

There are no expenditures that the federal government makes which benefit all citizens, but a program like the ACA comes closest.

Well don't you think that's the problem?

How about this: half of the citizens? I'll meet you half way.

Commie Care benefited about one-tenth of our population at the expense of the other nine-tenths. And if you call that "close to benefiting all citizens" then I think you need to take a math class.

Have you guys seen the result of the lack of regulation in China? Do you want your kids and theirs to live like this:

_87295685_87295684.jpg

Or we could put a tariff on Chinese goods so we can have jobs and clean air.

Yes, we could, and who do you suppose would ultimately pay that tariff? If you guessed the consumer, then you guessed correctly. Well what if the tariff pressured or forced us to purchase US goods instead of China's? It's called the Internet, and because of the internet, brick-and-mortor stores are losing customers all the time.

So, instead you want Chinese businesses to benefit at the expense of American workers and Chinese citizens who breath that crap?

American consumers won't die if they have slightly less cheap crap to buy.

American workers would benefit greatly from having more manufacturing jobs back in this country.

China has been fucking US and deserves to get the short end of the stick for a couple of decades.

Agreed, we should all be buying American, but of course, we already know that.

But.......we don't. We don't care about those manufacturing jobs you mentioned. We don't care about putting Americans out of work. We don't care about how low wages are or will go.

The solution (according to you) is force Americans to buy American. Is that what this country is all about?

And what about our Chinese exports? Think they won't tax our goods coming into their country as retaliation?

My earlier point is that Americans will find a way to get cheaper goods. The internet will be the most valuable tool for such people. In short, I don't think your tariff idea will work. Just ask GW when he taxed imported steel when he was President.

That fact that a population will operate differently than the rules that they want enforced is an interesting fact of mass psychology.

But it does not take away from

1. The fact that Trade Policy is a normal basic government function.

2. That the Chinese are using "Free Trade" to screw US.

3. That we can and should, imo, craft policy to benefit American workers at the expense of CHinese business and government, and to a lesser and short term extent, the American Consumer.

4. The internet is not magic. If large loophole develop that are hindering a popular and beneficial policy, those loopholes can be dealt with as they develop.

How? More money that the federal government would have to borrow? More bureaucracies to deal with the new problems we created? More laws as if we don't have enough already? Maybe even more inmates in our already over-crowded prions?

The problem with the left is they believe that their solutions never have ramifications. They never have a negative side to them--only positive.

You accomplish nothing by solving one problem only to replace that problem with a half-dozen new problems. All that really happened is a trade off.

If an American can go to Walmart today and pay $100.00 for seven items of merchandise, that same consumer may only be able to buy four items of merchandise if they were forced to buy more expensive merchandise. After all, most Americans do live on a budget.

Okay, so what? So what means less work for those shelf stockers. So what means less cashiers needed to check people out. So what means less work for the warehouse people and truck drivers.

You simply can't look at one side of the coin when trying to come up with a solution to a problem. There are (in most cases) many sides; sides that you don't even want to consider.

If tariffs were the solution to our problems, don't you think we would have used tariffs long, long ago?

S
Republicans are not trying to tear this country down-

Hey if you believe what you wrote above, why don't you list all the uplifting activities that republicans promote that benefits ALL Americans.

Btw, my list of those Americans republicans don't like was accurate. What does the republicans offer gays? Blacks? Mexicans? Middle class Americans? Etc etc.

What do republicans offer for training? Education? Jobs?
Health care? Etc etc.

Go ahead dude lay out those republican positions that benefit ALL Americans.

The conservative part of the Republicans don't believe in giving things to people to buy votes. Conservatives believe in a normal society where everybody is treated the same. It's the Democrats that divide Americans into groups and then decide which group they favor and which group they hate.

Rich vs Poor, Black vs White, Religious vs Secular, Men vs Women, Business vs Worker, Smoker vs Non-smoker, Gun Owner vs Gun Haters.............

The list goes on and on. But the main point is government is not supposed to do anything for any particular group. Government is supposed to look at everybody as the same. Our founders designed our government to govern--not to babysit or take care of people.
Sadly the rep party thinks govt exists to line the pockets of a few billionaires

What a stupid comment. Democrats are just intellectually vacuous. So what was the keen insight in 2006 that made you decide that truth is found in parroting Democrat caricatures?
So, uh, you are defending, uh, what? The deficit creating Bush Tax cuts? The war in Iraq? Uh, what?

Or are those, uh, old GOP failures?

In case you haven't noticed.. Conservatives are fed up with the GOP.

So? Too bad conservatives have no ideas to solve the myriad problems left us by G.W and his pals.
The New Right represents a great threat to our nation's traditions, values and democratic institutions. They have wrapped themselves in the American Flag, and while holding the cross of Christianity, they have soiled everything those symbols represent.

That is so true.

In case you haven't noticed.. Conservatives are fed up with the GOP.

So? Too bad conservatives have no ideas to solve the myriad problems left us by G.W and his pals.
The New Right represents a great threat to our nation's traditions, values and democratic institutions. They have wrapped themselves in the American Flag, and while holding the cross of Christianity, they have soiled everything those symbols represent.

That is so true.

Interesting. So what traditions and values do you speak of? Marriage? Women dressing like women and men dressing like men? Two-parent families? Self reliance? Personal responsibility?

Seems to me those are Republican values. All of the above were attacked by the libs on the left at one time or another. Of course we can keep adding to that list. You know, like the tradition of men using the mens room and women using the women's room. Liberals today want grown men taking showers with our 14 year old daughters and granddaughters. But of course, it's the Republicans that have the war on women, isn't that right Dean????

Or we could put a tariff on Chinese goods so we can have jobs and clean air.

Yes, we could, and who do you suppose would ultimately pay that tariff? If you guessed the consumer, then you guessed correctly. Well what if the tariff pressured or forced us to purchase US goods instead of China's? It's called the Internet, and because of the internet, brick-and-mortor stores are losing customers all the time.

So, instead you want Chinese businesses to benefit at the expense of American workers and Chinese citizens who breath that crap?

American workers would benefit greatly from having more manufacturing jobs back in this country.

China has been fucking US and deserves to get the short end of the stick for a couple of decades.

But.......we don't. We don't care about those manufacturing jobs you mentioned. We don't care about putting Americans out of work. We don't care about how low wages are or will go.

The solution (according to you) is force Americans to buy American. Is that what this country is all about?

And what about our Chinese exports? Think they won't tax our goods coming into their country as retaliation?

My earlier point is that Americans will find a way to get cheaper goods. The internet will be the most valuable tool for such people. In short, I don't think your tariff idea will work. Just ask GW when he taxed imported steel when he was President.

That fact that a population will operate differently than the rules that they want enforced is an interesting fact of mass psychology.

3. That we can and should, imo, craft policy to benefit American workers at the expense of CHinese business and government, and to a lesser and short term extent, the American Consumer.

4. The internet is not magic. If large loophole develop that are hindering a popular and beneficial policy, those loopholes can be dealt with as they develop.

How? More money that the federal government would have to borrow? More bureaucracies to deal with the new problems we created? More laws as if we don't have enough already? Maybe even more inmates in our already over-crowded prions?

The problem with the left is they believe that their solutions never have ramifications. They never have a negative side to them--only positive.

You accomplish nothing by solving one problem only to replace that problem with a half-dozen new problems. All that really happened is a trade off.

If an American can go to Walmart today and pay $100.00 for seven items of merchandise, that same consumer may only be able to buy four items of merchandise if they were forced to buy more expensive merchandise. After all, most Americans do live on a budget.

Okay, so what? So what means less work for those shelf stockers. So what means less cashiers needed to check people out. So what means less work for the warehouse people and truck drivers.

You simply can't look at one side of the coin when trying to come up with a solution to a problem. There are (in most cases) many sides; sides that you don't even want to consider.

If tariffs were the solution to our problems, don't you think we would have used tariffs long, long ago?
Actually, we have used tariffs and decided that they often caused more problems than they fixed.

Because they dont have a leg to stand on?

Because they dont have a leg to stand on?
More likely because conservative =/= Republican. I don't have to like broccoli just because I dislike okra more. It is the truly simple minded who cannot perceive the difference.

Actually, we have used tariffs and decided that they often caused more problems than they fixed.

Correct. Like I said, GW tried it again and it created more problems than solved.

I think that if I were running for President, it might be a good policy to have more obvious identification on American made products. You know, like a big flag on the packaging of the product or something.

After all, when was the last time you went shopping and searched the carton to see where it was made? Probably never--just like most of us.

Our focus is on price and price only. If you have two big-screen televisions you may want to buy, both have the exact same features, are you going to buy the American television set for $1,800, or are you going to buy the foreign made set for $1,300? Chances are you will by the $1,300 set and never even look where it was manufactured.

Forum List

Back