Why Do So Many Christians Vote Democrat?

Want to keep playing? I love leftists who play theologian.
I love people who think the Bible supports their ideology. The Bible is a Rorshach drawing, you can see anything in it you want to see.
Only to the devil and his children. You actually believe God STANDS FOR NOTHING?

It is your own dishonesty that causes you to read into it what you want, which is why you're so damn dishonest and have no credibility

I love people who think the Bible supports their ideology. The Bible is a Rorshach drawing, you can see anything in it you want to see.
Only to the devil and his children. You actually believe God STANDS FOR NOTHING?

It is your own dishonesty that causes you to read into it what you want, which is why you're so damn dishonest and have no credibility
On the contrary, I believe God stands for many different things and those things have changed over time. He has evolved like everything does.

Oopsey! You forgot Paul said to cast out those that like to sin.
Yet Jesus surrounded himself with sinners rather than casting them out. Love the sinner, hate the sin. Where do Dems stand in opposition to that?
ALL human beings are sinners. The difference is, you make excuses for sin/crime. Christ NEVER EXCUSED SIN/CRIME.
He did fail to condemn it at times. John 8:
10 Then Jesus straightened up and asked her, “Woman, where are your accusers? Has no one condemned you?”​

On the contrary, I believe God stands for many different things and those things have changed over time. He has evolved like everything does.
Good one! God of eternity has evolved to accept fudge packing homosexuals! Cuz my cult leader says so!

Pick any topic where the Left and Right disagree. The Lefts position is always anti-Biblical. Always.
Since you wish to oversimplify, pick any topic where the Left and Right disagree. The Left's position is always New Testament, the Right's is always Old Testament. Always.
Abortion.
JC:
“Let the children alone, and do not hinder them from coming to Me; for the kingdom of heaven belongs to such as these.”

Children are not babies and it was children Jesus was referring to.
You know I think you are right. Jesus said nothing about killing babies.

Pick any topic where the Left and Right disagree. The Lefts position is always anti-Biblical. Always.
Since you wish to oversimplify, pick any topic where the Left and Right disagree. The Left's position is always New Testament, the Right's is always Old Testament. Always.
Abortion.
JC:
“Let the children alone, and do not hinder them from coming to Me; for the kingdom of heaven belongs to such as these.”

Jesus Himself was an attempted "abortion" victim.

It was Satan himself who inspired the political establishment to kill baby Jesus

Abortion.
JC:

Hilarious. Yeah, God is pleased with you ripping the limbs from babies.

Abortion.
JC:

And you pretend to wonder why no one seriously considers you a christian

GOD is the same yesterday, today and tomorrow. Only fallen humanity changes.

Excellent question. Unfortunately even Falwell can't talk sense into every one who calls themselves a Christian.

---45% of Catholics and 39% of “Protestant/Other-denomination” Christians voted Democrat in the 2016 Presidential Elections, according to Pew. In other words, Christians have the power to swing the 2020 election---

because they don't like fascist nazi scumbags who delight in murdering people?

I know Christians who are Democrats. They're the same useful idiots who believe in same-sex marriage, merging cultural Marxism with Christianity and social justice, feminism, interfaith dialogue, amnesty for illegal aliens, and turning churches into community organizations for social justice.

There's even a name for what they practice: It's called "Marxianity."

You're nuts if you believe anyone believes this ludicrous post.

Q. Why Do So Many Christians Vote Democrat?

A. The Ten Deatitudes, see below:

Reality suggests the Republican Party of today and Trumpism reject the teachings of Jesus, they are not only false Christians, they are faux conservatives.

It's no wonder so many clerics were dismayed by Trump's behavior with the Holy Bible on the step's of St. John's Church. Few Republican Pols commented on this sacrilege, very telling for the pious Christians.

Why do leftists who constantly attack Christianity never stop "explaining" christianity to normal folks?

Excellent question. Unfortunately even Falwell can't talk sense into every one who calls themselves a Christian.

---45% of Catholics and 39% of “Protestant/Other-denomination” Christians voted Democrat in the 2016 Presidential Elections, according to Pew. In other words, Christians have the power to swing the 2020 election---

Falwell is not exactly a Christian himself. What does he know.

Why bother about Christians voting for Democratic candidates? The Democratic candidates have done an infinitely better job of developing policies that are consistent with Christian beliefs than the republican have.
Fear of losing the freebies.

Abortion.
JC:

Jesus Himself was an attempted "abortion" victim.

It was Satan himself who inspired the political establishment to kill baby Jesus
Now, now, I'm sure God would have understood if Mary had chosen to have an abortion.

But Progressives don't believe in all the silly religious talk about baby Jesus. Nope, they know that babies really become human when the Birth Fairy waves her magic wand over the unborn child as it exits the womb to make it human.

They only believe in the science of the Birth Fairy.

1591839202093.png

---45% of Catholics and 39% of “Protestant/Other-denomination” Christians voted Democrat in the 2016 Presidential Elections, according to Pew. In other words, Christians have the power to swing the 2020 election--- ...

Do you like to say 55% of the Catholics and 61% of the protestants voted for the atheist Donald Trump and his very extreme opinions? ...

Here another number: 49% of the Protestants and 23% of the Catholics voted for the extremist leader Adolf Hitler in the last free elections in Germany, before the Nazis overtook Germany for 12 years from 1933 to 1945.

Last edited:

They are CINOS. Not real Christians. Christians cannot vote Democrat

Real Christians are guided by the Sermon on the Mount and the rest of Jesus' teachings. Those who never refer to the Sermon on the Mount certainly are not Christian.

Forum List

Back