Why do the anti God crowd attack the bible ?

Well in this thread we've all been informed that all living creatures were herbivores before the Great Flood.

Now herbivores need to eat, and since there was no land to get plants from, I'm sure there was plenty of room for an enormous state of the art modern to 2011 greenhouse that god put on the ship that had an unlimited supply.

That way lions could eat the grass they needed, sabertooth cats could eat the leaves they needed, and T-Rex's could eat all the cactuses they needed until the waters went back down.

Yes i am saying all creatures were once vegetarian and you have no way to prove otherwise.

Besides skeletons of animals inside the stomachs of others....

Along with the massive teeth of dinosaurs. Why did some dinosaurs have flat teeth for herbs and others have sharp teeth? What vegetation required razor sharp teeth?

I know they became meat eaters but how do you know that some of these creatures were not just scavengers ?

Have you not seen hjow shallow the T-rex teeth are ?

How would those teeth stay in if it was attacking a creature that was huge and fighting back ?

Do i need to show you this to ?

Several other sources (US Geological Survey, United Nations FAO) list additional elements as having a role in plant and/or animal life processes. But no description of that "role" was discovered. Those elements are: Strontium, Lithium, Barium, Rubidium, Cesium, and Platinum (for plants).

Here you can go educate yourself a little better on elements and their roles.

The Role of Elements in Life Processes | Mineral Information Institute

Please don't try to make me look ignorant because you actually are ignorat of the role of elements in both out theories. Many of these elements perform different roles between human animal and plants.

When are you gonna explain how non-living matter became living matter. ?

Well in this thread we've all been informed that all living creatures were herbivores before the Great Flood.

Now herbivores need to eat, and since there was no land to get plants from, I'm sure there was plenty of room for an enormous state of the art modern to 2011 greenhouse that god put on the ship that had an unlimited supply.

That way lions could eat the grass they needed, sabertooth cats could eat the leaves they needed, and T-Rex's could eat all the cactuses they needed until the waters went back down.

Yes i am saying all creatures were once vegetarian and you have no way to prove otherwise.

How did smaller skeletons end up inside of other skeletons?

Was a t-rex pregnant with a triceratops? That how their bones got in there?

Also you didn't answer how the animals ate while they were on the boat, is my magical greenhouse story accurate?

Organic phospholids form a spherical membranous bilayer under natural conditions. Thats the definition of a cell membrane. From there you just need nitrogenous bases and the enzyme DNA polymerase to have a self contained chemical process. All of which can form naturally.

How do you explain viruses? Inanimate matter that appears living.

They consist of nucleic acid, and which obligately replicate inside host cells using host metabolic machinery and ribosomes to form a pool of components which assemble into particles called VIRIONS, which serve to protect the genome and to transfer it to other cells.

That is only opinion because they are missing some structures and exhibits that they appear as non-life clearly they're are alive and replicating themselves to spread to other cells.

The very definition of a virus contradicts what you are saying.

A virus is not alive. Its nothing more than DNA inside a shell. Yet somehow that DNA means something. When it infects the host cell the DNA codes for replication of the virus. Meaning non-live DNA inside a non-live membrane is none the less possible of coherent action.

And how come very time i prove you wrong you ignore the question.

What about skeletons inside other skeletons?
We never finished our discussion of radiometric dating, lets continue that as well.

There appearance is not non life are you kidding ?

If you look at it through a microscope it clearly is alive and active.

Also you didn't answer how the animals ate while they were on the boat, is my magical greenhouse story accurate?

I answered this and i won't again.

They consist of nucleic acid, and which obligately replicate inside host cells using host metabolic machinery and ribosomes to form a pool of components which assemble into particles called VIRIONS, which serve to protect the genome and to transfer it to other cells.

That is only opinion because they are missing some structures and exhibits that they appear as non-life clearly they're are alive and replicating themselves to spread to other cells.

A virus is not alive. Its nothing more than DNA inside a shell. Yet somehow that DNA means something. When it infects the host cell the DNA codes for replication of the virus. Meaning non-live DNA inside a non-live membrane is none the less possible of coherent action.

We never finished our discussion of radiometric dating, lets continue that as well.

A virus cannot move by itself. It has no flagella or Cillia. It is not active. There is quite a considerable amount of debate about whether or not it is alive, but no one would argue that a virus is active outside of a host cell. It has no form of locomotion, it cant control its movement.

Alright the bones got in there magically i'll concede that point, let's just say god put them there to test people's faith.

Please cut and paste or re-type your answer as to how all those "herbivores" ate while they were on the Ark. Did they eat algae from off the boat?

Organic phospholids form a spherical membranous bilayer under natural conditions. Thats the definition of a cell membrane. From there you just need nitrogenous bases and the enzyme DNA polymerase to have a self contained chemical process. All of which can form naturally.

How do you explain viruses? Inanimate matter that appears living.

Why do vaccines contain dead viral cells if a virus is not living ? :lol:

No you didnt you fool. How did smaller animals get inside bigger animals? Did the animal wait until all the meat was gone and then eat the bones? You said they could have been scavengers. A scavenger is not a vegetarian. It doesnt matter if the meat is dead, its still meat.

A virus cannot move by itself. It has no flagella or Cillia. It is not active. There is quite a considerable amount of debate about whether or not it is alive, but no one would argue that a virus is active outside of a host cell. It has no form of locomotion, it cant control its movement.

How does this prove it's not alive ?

Way to totally misunderstand what biologists mean by dead. Dead means theyve genetically altered the virus so it cant reproduce. Nice try though.

I hope this discussion goes on forever, certainly the most entertaining convo I've ever had on this board.

:)

Way to totally misunderstand what biologists mean by dead. Dead means theyve genetically altered the virus so it cant reproduce. Nice try though.

"
There is no precise definition of what separates the living from the non-living. One definition might be the point at which an entity becomes self-aware. In this sense, someone who has had severe head trauma may be classified as brain dead. In this case, the body and brain are still functioning on a base level and there is definitely metabolic activity in all of the cells that make up the larger organism, but it is presumed that there is no self-awareness so the person is classified as brain dead.

"On the other end of the spectrum, a different criterion for defining life would be the ability to move a genetic blueprint into future generations, thereby regenerating your likeness. In the second, more simplistic definition, viruses are definitely alive. They are undeniably the most efficient entities on this planet at propagating their genetic information.
Although there is no definitive resolution to the question of whether viruses can be considered living entities, their ability to pass on genetic information to future generations makes them major players in an evolutionary sense."

Are Viruses Alive?

No you didnt you fool. How did smaller animals get inside bigger animals? Did the animal wait until all the meat was gone and then eat the bones? You said they could have been scavengers. A scavenger is not a vegetarian. It doesnt matter if the meat is dead, its still meat.

That is true i am saying that once God lifted the ban they could have been scanvengers.

Do i have to spell everything out for you to comprehend what i am saying ?

Look if you can't be civil don't quote me.

They had plenty of room to store food for the animals.

How does this prove it's not alive ?

That proves its not alive by the definition of life.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Life#Biology -

"Since there is no unequivocal definition of life, the current understanding is descriptive, where life is a characteristic of organisms that exhibit all or most of the following phenomena:[15][17]

1. Homeostasis: Regulation of the internal environment to maintain a constant state; for example, electrolyte concentration or sweating to reduce temperature.
2. Organization: Being structurally composed of one or more cells, which are the basic units of life.
3. Metabolism: Transformation of energy by converting chemicals and energy into cellular components (anabolism) and decomposing organic matter (catabolism). Living things require energy to maintain internal organization (homeostasis) and to produce the other phenomena associated with life.
4. Growth: Maintenance of a higher rate of anabolism than catabolism. A growing organism increases in size in all of its parts, rather than simply accumulating matter.
5. Adaptation: The ability to change over a period of time in response to the environment. This ability is fundamental to the process of evolution and is determined by the organism's heredity as well as the composition of metabolized substances, and external factors present.
6. Response to stimuli: A response can take many forms, from the contraction of a unicellular organism to external chemicals, to complex reactions involving all the senses of multicellular organisms. A response is often expressed by motion, for example, the leaves of a plant turning toward the sun (phototropism) and by chemotaxis.
7. Reproduction: The ability to produce new individual organisms, either asexually from a single parent organism, or sexually from two parent organisms."

it cant however act on its on. It doesnt have any structures. It doesnt maintain homeostatis, doesnt grow, doesnt have a metabolism, and isnt organized in cells.

It doesnt meet half of those criteria and it only meets the rest barely. It cant reproduce on its own. It doesnt eat or produce waste.

That is true i am saying that once God lifted the ban they could have been scanvengers.

So dinosaurs and animals were vegetarian at the same time? So they existed together?

How come within the rock strata theyre always separated by millions of years of soil and rock layers?

"
There is no precise definition of what separates the living from the non-living. One definition might be the point at which an entity becomes self-aware. In this sense, someone who has had severe head trauma may be classified as brain dead. In this case, the body and brain are still functioning on a base level and there is definitely metabolic activity in all of the cells that make up the larger organism, but it is presumed that there is no self-awareness so the person is classified as brain dead.

"On the other end of the spectrum, a different criterion for defining life would be the ability to move a genetic blueprint into future generations, thereby regenerating your likeness. In the second, more simplistic definition, viruses are definitely alive. They are undeniably the most efficient entities on this planet at propagating their genetic information.
Although there is no definitive resolution to the question of whether viruses can be considered living entities, their ability to pass on genetic information to future generations makes them major players in an evolutionary sense."

Are Viruses Alive?

That doesnt mean they kill the viruses for the vaccine. They make it unable to reproduce. I just said what you said a few posts back. No one is arguing that. Your useless.

"They had plenty of room to store food for the animals."

More evidence that if you take all the Old Testament literally and as fact that you not only have to be a science denier, you have to be a math and engineering denier as well.

So now answer my question,how did non-living matter become living matter ?

How did the first cell form ?

How did the first cell evolve into everything we see today ?

Remember i already killed the theory of Neo Darwinism if i wasn't convincing enough for you then i can add DR. Spetners arguement that totally destroy's the theory.

So now answer my question,how did non-living matter become living matter ?

How did the first cell form ?

How did the first cell evolve into everything we see today ?

Remember i already killed the theory of Neo Darwinism if i wasn't convincing enough for you then i can add DR. Spetners arguement that totally destroy's the theory.

I just told you phospholipid bilayers form the cell membrane. From that point you just need enzymes and genetic material to create a potentially self sustaining chemical reaction, depending on what the DNA codes for.

Thats why i gave the virus example. A virus is non-living, at least not fully, genetic material inside a hard shell that is able to reproduce in the presence of enzymes within the host cell.

Forum List

Back