Why do the Catholics

Swing incense around on their churches stage during their ceremony? I know it has been around, starting with the Egyptians in their religious ceremony to their gods in 2500 BCE
Sun Worship (Baal Worship

Doctrines of Lucifer Sun Worship - Doctrines of THE CATHOLIC CHURCH
1. The nativity of the Sun, the birth of Tammuz Dec. 25

The nativity of Jesus, or "Christmas" is held on December 25

2. The Midsummer festival of the Sun Worship was held on June 24 of each year

The Nativity of St. John is held every year on June 24

3. The assumption of Semiramus who became the mother godess of all Sun Worship

The assumption of Mary, who became the mother of God to all Catholics

4. The mother goddess was given the title, and worshipped as the Queen of Heaven. Jer. 7:18

The Virgin Mary is given the title, and worshipped as the Queen of Heaven by all Catholics.

4.a "Queen of Heaven" is wrath subduer of the Sun worship god

Mary, "Queen of Heaven" subdues the wrath of Christ and His Father against sinners.

5. Cakes decorated to the goddess with a "+" drawn on it. Jer. 44:17,19

Hot cross buns are backed for Mary in most Roman Catholic churches

6. 40 days fasting before Easter for Tammuz, Ezek. 8:14

Catholics fast 40 days (Lent) before Easter

7. Sexual festival of Easter. Ezek 8:16

The Roman Catholic church initiated the sexual festival of Easter first in Christiandom

7a. Gathering at sunrise for worship Catholic church stated Easter sunrise services first in Christiandom
8. The resurrection of Tammuz on Easter, and the procession of graven images during Easter holy week

All Roman Catholic churches parade partake in processions of graven images of Jesus, Mary, and Peter, and of the saints during Easter week

9. Veneration of graven images of Baal, Ishtar, Tammuz and lesser gods in the heavens

All Roman Catholic churches venerate graven images of Jesus, Mary, Peter, and of the "lesser" saints in the heavens

10. The belief of the constant immortality of the soul, and burning place of eternal torment

Rome teaches the belief of immortality of the soul and a burning place of eternal torment

11. Sun Worship believed in the doctrine of purgatory

Rome teaches the doctrine of purgatory

12. The belief of the dead visiting the living on a certain day each year. A feast is then held for all the dead on first day of November. (Called all souls day)

Rome teaches they must hold a festival for the dead on all souls day held Nov. 2, and all saints day held Nov. 1 of each year

13. Burning incense and candles Jer 11:17; Ezek 8:11

Rome, as well as every Satanic church burns incense and candles in their "masses"

14. Chants and repetitive prayers. Beaded prayer chains.

Rome as well as Satanists use chants and the beaded prayer chains. (Rome calls the chant "Gregorian chant" and the beaded chained "Rosary"

The Catholic Church were the original Christians, all you others are johnny come lately.

I believe in the One, Holy, Catholic, and Apostolic Church

No they weren't. Constantinople worshiped the sun god & Catholicism is crafted from the original Bablyon religion. As for you who believe in, that is your problem. Your faith is in a false church. I noticed you never once mentioned Jesus Christ, Sassy.

Christians believe that Jesus Christ is the way the truth and the life and that no man comes to the Father except through the Son. You are depending on a cult and Semiramis (called Mary to hide the truth) worship for your redemption. There is no redemption in Catholicism. It's a cult.

Catholic doctrine teaches that prayers for the dead were offered before the time of their Jesus to improve the condition of the soul. Where did they come up with this cockamamie stuff which is pagan to the core Sure isn't found in Judaism
It isn't found in the Torah or the Bible either. The Catholics made up their own bible. They are commanded by the Vatican not to read the KJV Bible because the Catholics who have read it quickly realize they are in a cult and leave.

Burning incense is forbidden? Why/?
It's part of Baal worship. So is the Catholic mass (almost identical to the Black Mass Satanists do), the "holy water", the rosary beads, the golden chalice, altar, etc. It's of the devil. No Christian would have anything to do with it.

It's part of Baal worship. So is the Catholic mass (almost identical to the Black Mass Satanists do), the "holy water", the rosary beads, the golden chalice, altar, etc. It's of the devil. No Christian would have anything to do with it.
OK. I suppose you think Buddhism is demonic too.

4. The mother goddess was given the title, and worshipped as the Queen of Heaven. Jer. 7:18

The Virgin Mary is given the title, and worshipped as the Queen of Heaven by all Catholics.

Mary, "Queen of Heaven" subdues the wrath of Christ and His Father against sinners.

The Roman Catholic church initiated the sexual festival of Easter first in Christiandom

7a. Gathering at sunrise for worship Catholic church stated Easter sunrise services first in Christiandom
8. The resurrection of Tammuz on Easter, and the procession of graven images during Easter holy week

All Roman Catholic churches parade partake in processions of graven images of Jesus, Mary, and Peter, and of the saints during Easter week

9. Veneration of graven images of Baal, Ishtar, Tammuz and lesser gods in the heavens

All Roman Catholic churches venerate graven images of Jesus, Mary, Peter, and of the "lesser" saints in the heavens

10. The belief of the constant immortality of the soul, and burning place of eternal torment

Rome teaches the belief of immortality of the soul and a burning place of eternal torment

12. The belief of the dead visiting the living on a certain day each year. A feast is then held for all the dead on first day of November. (Called all souls day)

Rome teaches they must hold a festival for the dead on all souls day held Nov. 2, and all saints day held Nov. 1 of each year

Rome, as well as every Satanic church burns incense and candles in their "masses"

Rome as well as Satanists use chants and the beaded prayer chains. (Rome calls the chant "Gregorian chant" and the beaded chained "Rosary"

The Catholic Church were the original Christians, all you others are johnny come lately.

somewhere along the line------lots of catholics turned into eastern orthodox people who also see themselves as the ORIGINAL CHRISTIANS. The MORMONS are
even more ORIGINAL

I'm not going to argue with you on it, the Catholics are the originals. I get a kick out of Fundie baptist's heads exploding over it.

Why do yo believe in praying to the statues of your saints?
Catholics don't pray TO statues or saints. They do talk to them, though.
same thing

Yes, I do. I'll be praying for you Dhara.

I will be praying for your enlightenment.

Why does Batshit Boy the racist bigot start no fewer than 20 troll threads per day?

SassyIrishLass - Something you should think about it. As a Christian I would never dream of saying - much less spelling G-d's name - with an awd yet you seem to have no problem with it. Using bad language (a sin) or denigrating a Jewish man because he disagrees with you is wrong. I fear G-d far too much to ever use personal attacks against a Jew - those who curse the Jews and speak rudely to them are putting themselves under a curse. I wouldn't dare do it and you shouldn't either.

The Jews are G-d's chosen people. You should respect that.

Swing incense around on their churches stage during their ceremony? I know it has been around, starting with the Egyptians in their religious ceremony to their gods in 2500 BCE

No they weren't. Constantinople worshiped the sun god & Catholicism is crafted from the original Bablyon religion. As for you who believe in, that is your problem. Your faith is in a false church. I noticed you never once mentioned Jesus Christ, Sassy.

Christians believe that Jesus Christ is the way the truth and the life and that no man comes to the Father except through the Son. You are depending on a cult and Semiramis (called Mary to hide the truth) worship for your redemption. There is no redemption in Catholicism. It's a cult.

You're a fundie, no? This is why I put you in ignore, your hate is un Christian.....think about that one

SassyIrishLass - Something you should think about it. As a Christian I would never dream of saying - much less spelling G-d's name - with an awd yet you seem to have no problem with it. Using bad language (a sin) or denigrating a Jewish man because he disagrees with you is wrong. I fear G-d far too much to ever use personal attacks against a Jew - those who curse the Jews and speak rudely to them are putting themselves under a curse. I wouldn't dare do it and you shouldn't either.

The Jews are G-d's chosen people. You should respect that.

I love the Jewish people and stand with Israel...where you come up with your nonsense I have no idea but you'd be wise to practice what you attempt to preach. I don't take you the least bit serious.

Catholic doctrine teaches that prayers for the dead were offered before the time of their Jesus to improve the condition of the soul. Where did they come up with this cockamamie stuff which is pagan to the core Sure isn't found in Judaism
It isn't found in the Torah or the Bible either. The Catholics made up their own bible. They are commanded by the Vatican not to read the KJV Bible because the Catholics who have read it quickly realize they are in a cult and leave.
Poppycock. I've read the KJV Bible. I'm still a Catholic. Most Catholics who are serious about studying scripture have read several different versions of the Bible.

Your argument that because something isn't found in the Bible makes it wrong doesn't hold up to scrutiny. There is no mention of a Triune God in the Bible, does that mean Father, Son and Holy Spirit is "cockamamie"?

You're nuts, I read the KJV Bible and know many other Catholics that do also. Stop lying and trying to snow people, it's obvious you're doing just that

I will be praying for your enlightenment.

You're a fundie, no? This is why I put you in ignore, your hate is un Christian.....think about that one
I believe the Scriptures and you believe whatever your pope and Roman religion tells you to believe. Speaking truth is Calvary Love, not hate. If Jesus Christ were on the earth today your Romanists would crucify him all over again. That is the truth. As it is written in Scripture: Am I therefore become your enemy, because I tell you the truth? See Galatians Chapter 4.

p.s. your anti-Christ pope despises fundamentalist Christians too.

You're nuts, I read the KJV Bible and know many other Catholics that do also. Stop lying and trying to snow people, it's obvious you're doing just that
If you own a King James Bible you had better open it and read. You're in for a rude awakening.

Gawd Guano is stupid and really should learn to use Google...

Incense offering - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Guno is an intelligent Jewish man. He knows his own faith. It is time for you to learn the truth about your own, Irish. Catholicism is not about the worship of the One True God of Israel. It's Baal worship and anyone involved in it cannot enter the kingdom of heaven. My prayer is that you and all other Catholics will wake up and flee from it.

Two Occult Powers United For Final World Control
Wow. I read through this site. Frankly, it is pretty unhinged.

Anyway.

Jesus gave the keys of the kingdom to Peter, the rock, to create His church. Catholics didn't create the Pope and the Church, Jesus did.

Yep. Catholics have a great deal of respect for the apostles ( you know, Peter and those other guys, who knew and were taught by Jesus?). Baal was not one of the apostles.

Probably why many Catholic Churches are named after the apostles
Mary was an apostle? Ha! Ha! Who knew?!

Forum List

Back