Why do the God-haters persist?

We attack you and we ridicule you for every homosexual denied their rights to have their unions recognized under the law. We loath you for every child you indoctrinate with fear and we despise your religion for the deaths it has caused throughout our history. It is a blight on the human race and we attack and hate it utterly. It is not your God we hate, but the vile dogma and belief systems you push on us in that God's name.

Last edited:
sexual perverts are not fit to even own a pet,IT IS CHILD ABUSE TO ALLOW THEM TO EVEN BE NEAR CHILDREN!

So you'd rather them stay in the closet and secretly molest children?

If a flamer comes up and hands me a resume at least I know not to hire him. You think I want a person hiding who they are? I don't. Be who you are.

Oh, and why can't they own a pet? Do you think they'd do something to it? That must mean like boss, if there were no jesus watching you you would be a horrible person and you'd fuck dogs and children. I guess if jesus keeps you in line gismys, keep on truckin baby. I'd hate for your delusion to end and you'd be a real jerk off if you didn't have jesus, huh? You'd have nothing to say. :eusa_pray::eusa_shhh::eusa_silenced::eusa_hand::eusa_whistle:

We attack you and we ridicule you for every homosexual denied their rights to have their unions recognized under the law. We loath you for every child you indoctrinate with fear and we despise your religion for the deaths it has caused throughout our history. It is a blight on the human race and we attack and hate it utterly. It is not your God we hate, but the vile dogma and belief systems you push on us in that God's name.

Like all other false religions. Common sense says people are people and live and let live. And it is their own stubborness that is driving people away. So encourage them to speak up. Sometimes your enemy has to prove you right so you let them talk and talk and spew their viciousness. No way that's what god is all about.

sexual perverts are not fit to even own a pet,IT IS CHILD ABUSE TO ALLOW THEM TO EVEN BE NEAR CHILDREN!

If a flamer comes up and hands me a resume at least I know not to hire him. You think I want a person hiding who they are? I don't. Be who you are.

Oh, and why can't they own a pet? Do you think they'd do something to it? That must mean like boss, if there were no jesus watching you you would be a horrible person and you'd fuck dogs and children. I guess if jesus keeps you in line gismys, keep on truckin baby. I'd hate for your delusion to end and you'd be a real jerk off if you didn't have jesus, huh? You'd have nothing to say. :eusa_pray::eusa_shhh::eusa_silenced::eusa_hand::eusa_whistle:

look what shameful,degrading acts of animals they do now!!!==24 Therefore God also gave them up to uncleanness through the lusts of their own hearts, to dishonor their own bodies among themselves.

25 They changed the truth of God into a lie, and worshiped and served the creature more than the Creator, who is blessed for ever. Amen.

26 For this cause God gave them up unto vile affections: for even their women changed the natural use into that which is against nature.

27 And likewise also the men, leaving the natural use of the woman, burned in their lust one toward another, men with men, working that which is unseemly, and receiving in themselves that recompense for their error which was meet.
Romans 1:24-27

look what shameful,degrading acts of animals they do now!!!==24 Therefore God also gave them up to uncleanness through the lusts of their own hearts, to dishonor their own bodies among themselves.

25 They changed the truth of God into a lie, and worshiped and served the creature more than the Creator, who is blessed for ever. Amen.

26 For this cause God gave them up unto vile affections: for even their women changed the natural use into that which is against nature.

27 And likewise also the men, leaving the natural use of the woman, burned in their lust one toward another, men with men, working that which is unseemly, and receiving in themselves that recompense for their error which was meet.

Luke 17:35 says it won't stop you from getting into heaven.

"I tell you, on that night there will be two in one bed; one will be taken and the other will be left."There will be two women grinding at the same place; one will be taken and the other will be left.

Luke 17:35 says it won't stop you from getting into heaven.

"I tell you, on that night there will be two in one bed; one will be taken and the other will be left."There will be two women grinding at the same place; one will be taken and the other will be left.

THINK AGAIN!!!! GOD'S WORD SAYS==do you not know that the unrighteous will not inherit the kingdom of God? Do not be deceived; neither fornicators, nor idolaters, nor adulterers, nor effeminate, nor homosexuals, 10 nor thieves, nor the covetous, nor drunkards, nor revilers, nor swindlers, will inherit the kingdom of God. 1 Coranthians 6:9-10

THINK AGAIN!!!! GOD'S WORD SAYS==do you not know that the unrighteous will not inherit the kingdom of God? Do not be deceived; neither fornicators, nor idolaters, nor adulterers, nor effeminate, nor homosexuals, 10 nor thieves, nor the covetous, nor drunkards, nor revilers, nor swindlers, will inherit the kingdom of God. 1 Coranthians 6:9-10

So anyone who has ever gotten drunk, cheated, stole, lied, fornicated will not go to heaven?

Anyways, the bible said two women can grind, one will go to heaven and one won't. That means it doesn't matter if you are gay.

Are you perfect? Have you ever sinned? Will you sin again? If so, gays say Gismys go fuck yourself. :eusa_pray:

Like all other false religions. Common sense says people are people and live and let live. And it is their own stubborness that is driving people away. So encourage them to speak up. Sometimes your enemy has to prove you right so you let them talk and talk and spew their viciousness. No way that's what god is all about.

True. Their religion will soon go extinct. Shriveled up under the weight of its own oppressiveness and discrimination. The US is undergoing a similar change to secularism that happened to the Greeks when they started to abandon their gods and embrace logic and reason.

So anyone who has ever gotten drunk, cheated, stole, lied, fornicated will not go to heaven?

Anyways, the bible said two women can grind, one will go to heaven and one won't. That means it doesn't matter if you are gay.

Are you perfect? Have you ever sinned? Will you sin again? If so, gays say Gismys go fuck yourself. :eusa_pray:

GOD IS NOT willing that any perish, so confess and repent of sin and with GOD'S help live the best life you can,accept JESUS AS YOUR LORD AND SAVIOR.

True. Their religion will soon go extinct. Shriveled up under the weight of its own oppressiveness and discrimination. The US is undergoing a similar change to secularism that happened to the Greeks when they started to abandon their gods and embrace logic and reason.

I know. I'm Greek. Then the church fought guys like Galileo. Imagine how much further we'd be if the kings/pharoh's didn't play us like fools for thousands of years. They used religion to keep us down. Fought it every step of the way as long as they could. They are still using it to divide us to this day.

GOD IS NOT willing that any perish, so confess and repent of sin and with GOD'S help live the best life you can,accept JESUS AS YOUR LORD AND SAVIOR.

I don't think any gay person who honestly loved their spouse for years is going to feel guilt when they look at jesus. Will you look at god guilty for all the times your husband gave it to you and you loved it? Said, "OH GOD" and didn't mean the father son or holy ghost? Said Jesus but meant Larry the Cable Guy? :badgrin:

Think again!!!===do you not know that the unrighteous will not inherit the kingdom of God? Do not be deceived; neither fornicators, nor idolaters, nor adulterers, nor effeminate, nor homosexuals, 10 nor thieves, nor the covetous, nor drunkards, nor revilers, nor swindlers, will inherit the kingdom of God. 1 corinthians 1:9-10

Think again!!!===do you not know that the unrighteous will not inherit the kingdom of God? Do not be deceived; neither fornicators, nor idolaters, nor adulterers, nor effeminate, nor homosexuals, 10 nor thieves, nor the covetous, nor drunkards, nor revilers, nor swindlers, will inherit the kingdom of God. 1 corinthians 1:9-10

Men clearly wrote that. Men who were clearly not inspired by a god. Sound like taliban to me.

mankind for thousands of years has known the BIBLE IS GOD'S INSPIRED(GOD BREATHED) WORD!!

◄ Genesis 9:7 ►
As for you, be fruitful and increase in number; multiply on the earth and increase upon it."

mankind for thousands of years has known the BIBLE IS GOD'S INSPIRED(GOD BREATHED) WORD!!

Define mankind? The muslims didn't believe that. The jews haven't known that. Atheists haven't known that. Even Mormons think the other christianities are corrupted by men.

Thousands of years? Do you know what a small amount of time that is? Of course you don't you simple monkey brain. I even learned today that relgion/spirituality comes from the most primitive part of the brain. Even monkey's are spiritual you simple little goober. So cute. So stupid.

7 out of 10 christians don't take it literally. You are losing believers by the thousands. If it were really THE TRUTH you wouldn't be losing members you'd be picking up muslims and jews but they know your bullshit story is no better than there. What say you? Count the cost? Just think fool. God says eat a dick bitch. :lol:

Define mankind? The muslims didn't believe that. The jews haven't known that. Atheists haven't known that. Even Mormons think the other christianities are corrupted by men.

Thousands of years? Do you know what a small amount of time that is? Of course you don't you simple monkey brain. I even learned today that relgion/spirituality comes from the most primitive part of the brain. Even monkey's are spiritual you simple little goober. So cute. So stupid.

7 out of 10 christians don't take it literally. You are losing believers by the thousands. If it were really THE TRUTH you wouldn't be losing members you'd be picking up muslims and jews but they know your bullshit story is no better than there. What say you? Count the cost? Just think fool. God says eat a dick bitch. :lol:

ROFLMAO!!! COME OUT from under that rock and look around!!!

I do. I casually ask around and I'm finding a lot of people don't believe in god or they don't take the bible stuff literally. Basically you would think all of them are going to hell because the sin and they haven't been born again/baptized.

So don't tell me to look around me and you roflmao me bitch when I see you on other boards admitting that society is lost and the end is near and we all need to repent. You need to take a long walk off a short pier.

I do. I casually ask around and I'm finding a lot of people don't believe in god or they don't take the bible stuff literally. Basically you would think all of them are going to hell because the sin and they haven't been born again/baptized.

So don't tell me to look around me and you roflmao me bitch when I see you on other boards admitting that society is lost and the end is near and we all need to repent. You need to take a long walk off a short pier.

Enter through the narrow gate; for the gate is wide and the way is broad that leads to destruction(HELL), and there are many who enter through it. 14"For the gate is small and the way is narrow that leads to life, and there are few who find it. Matthew 7:13

Seriously how many people in your town go to your church? If you live in the south it might be higher but then the population is smaller. If you live in north you see pretty much no one goes to church. Maybe 5% of the whites, 10% of the blacks, I don't even know where a jewish synagog is in my area. No mosques. Trust me, in white America, not a lot of people follow the jesus myth anymore. Now you are just clinging on to the poor blacks and desperate white schmucks. I watch on tv and it is an absolute joke christianity. I do look around, and I fucking laugh. Then I count the cost. :eusa_pray::lol::cuckoo::eusa_whistle::eusa_hand::eusa_shhh::eusa_clap::eusa_shifty::eusa_silenced::D

Forum List

Back