Why Do We Have To Take Care Of All Of These Illegals?? Aren't They Supposed To Take Care Of Themselves When They Choose To Come Here?

I'm a Christian so I support it either way.
This isn't about Christianity. This is about flooding our country with people who hate us and expect a handout. They refuse to blend in and will eventually become a threat the way they've become in France, Germany, Italy, and Sweden. Gangs of Black Muslims roaming streets looking for people to beat and rape.

Sure they are by the millions
Not at all.

That's why your heroes Ronda DaPissAntAss and Wheels A-Butt stopped calling the people they're shipping around the country "illegals"
Because
Planning, aiding in or actually transporting illegals across state lines is a federal felony.

Now if you'd like to discuss the criminality of the governors of Texas and Florida, that's a discussion to be had.

But discussing "illegals" in the context of this thread is clearly off topic.

This isn't about Christianity. This is about flooding our country with people who hate us and expect a handout. They refuse to blend in and will eventually become a threat the way they've become in France, Germany, Italy, and Sweden. Gangs of Black Muslims roaming streets looking for people to beat and rape.

I can't really address your personal problems.

No it isn't. Your issues are not mine.
If you live in one of these Democrat controlled cities you're going to be in the middle of it.
Nashville is the closest big Dem run city to me.....and I don't go there anymore.
Too much crime and too much liberal BS.

No they aren't. They are here legally.

Something you have no control over nor do you get to decide.
No they aren’t here legally. Legally they are in limbo. AND the law only allows asylum for political refugees in danger from their own governments, NOT economic refugees who just want a better life. If the judges go by the law, almost all of the asylum seekers will be denied asylum and be ordered deported. That’s why they don’t bother showing up for their court dates, there is no point for them.

No they aren’t here legally.

Yes they are. Rant away but they are here legally.

Legally they are in limbo. AND the law only allows asylum for political refugees in danger from their own governments, NOT economic refugees who just want a better life. If the judges go by the law, almost all of the asylum seekers will be denied asylum and be ordered deported. That’s why they don’t bother showing up for their court dates, there is no point for them.

Their employers aren't going to give them the day off to go to court.

It's perfectly legal.

Once you apply for asylum you have a protected legal status whether you like it or not.

You cannot illegally enter the country and then claim asylum, you must go to a legal port of
entry to claim asylum.

If Biden weren't such a twat, we could immediately boot 99.9% of asylum liars, instantly,
instead of transporting them into the interior. What a joke.

They're not "illegals"
ergo the premise of your post is stupid.

They use the word "illegals" to describe who they are. I spoke to a lot of immigrant women in a shelter in West Texas and they used the word all the time when referring to family members and spouses who actually were illegals. And they don't give a shit what liberal white gringos think about it.

You cannot illegally enter the country and then claim asylum, you must go to a legal port of
entry to claim asylum.

Educate yourself.

You may only file this application if you are physically present in the United States, and you are not a U.S. citizen.

Some may even apply online.

Asylum | USCIS

If Biden weren't such a twat, we could immediately boot 99.9% of asylum liars, instantly,
instead of transporting them into the interior. What a joke.

Im not discussing Biden and have no desire to defend him.

Forum List

Back