Why Do We Have To Take Care Of All Of These Illegals?? Aren't They Supposed To Take Care Of Themselves When They Choose To Come Here?

You're a dumbass! I wasn't talking about minimum wage. That wasn't the point I was making. The point is you fuckers making a big damn deal about this mythical border crisis that you manufactured out of thin air.

So they come into the country as undocumented workers or just people seeking asylum. So what! Big fucking deal! How does that affect my daily life?
Your utility bills are higher since generation capacity has to be added to care for the millions of new people, your sewage fee go up and the over usage by illegal cramming too many people into small apartments cause unnecessary repairs. Your school taxes go up, or the district cuts services to pay for the extra students, you use more gas because the illegals crowd the streets and freeways. Shall I go on? That's just a few of the ways illegal aliens affect your daily life.

You can neither follow a conversation nor make a coherent point, dildo. You’ve made that bed, now you sleep in it.
Since you do not know what my point was, how the fuck could you possibly know? You're just making shit up!

You have no argument, so you spew ad hominems.

So they come into the country as undocumented workers or just people seeking asylum. So what! Big fucking deal! How does that affect my daily life?

Depends. Are they coming to your town?
I wish they would! They are major contributors to the local economy. They pay rent, buy food, pay for gas and local taxes. And they limit their use of public institutions.

Your utility bills are higher since generation capacity has to be added to care for the millions of new people, your sewage fee go up and the over usage by illegal cramming too many people into small apartments cause unnecessary repairs. Your school taxes go up, or the district cuts services to pay for the extra students, you use more gas because the illegals crowd the streets and freeways. Shall I go on? That's just a few of the ways illegal aliens affect your daily life.
Good post. I hate to say it, but I have to agree with you.

I wish they would! They are major contributors to the local economy. They pay rent, buy food, pay for gas and local taxes. And they limit their use of public institutions.

I'm sure you could get an entire group to move in.
Try to get ones without leprosy or TB.
How large is your place?

New York is crying about this horrible humanitarian-crisis that they've created.

They're struggling to take care of all of their new voters. They've run out of money and places to put them.
Many of them are living on the streets.
The media is calling for President Biden to declare a humanitarian-disaster. He of course lied and said that he had already done that.

No he didn't.

Excuse me if I'm mistaken, but when did it become a necessity to take care of people who come to the United States?
All of the other crap that this administration is doing is just a distraction from the massive damage that Biden's open borders policies are causing.
Several years ago the costs for taking care of illegals was $132 billion/yr.
I can only imagine what this criminal operation (human-trafficking operation) is costing us.
Not to mention the fact that it is becoming so disorganized that it's causing extreme hardship for these poor sanctuary cities that voted for this mess.

Decades ago, I was business manager at my church who took in a family of Cuban immigrants--the father was a former Castro political prisoner tortured and maimed by that regime. They spoke no English. In those days, new immigrants had to be independently wealthy or have a guaranteed job or other source of income that would support them or American sponsors who agreed to be responsible for them.

As sponsors of the family the church was required to provide or make sure they had shelter and other material needs and help them assimilate into American culture.

The father, a former school teacher, was hired as the church janitor until he was fluent enough in English to be certified as a teacher, his former profession in Cuba. Between the Pastor's French and my Santa Fe 'spanglish' and a Spanish/English translation book, we were able to communicate sufficiently as he rapidly learned the language. The wife and children were also being tutored and mentored by a Mexican family who frustrated the Cubans somewhat in that they spoke so differently and slowly. (Cubans speak pure Castillian Spanish very rapidly.) But we got it done.

Eventually the father was able to be certified as a teacher in a Texas community. The mother also found employment, the children grew up, graduated college with honors, and went on to successful lives including at one time helping other new immigrants to assimilate.

These people are what immigration is supposed to be. The family became Americans and a credit and benefit to all communities they were part of. And none of that cost the U.S. government/tax payers a dime other than processing them into the country and swearing them in as citizens when they were ready.

Last edited:
Since you do not know what my point was, how the fuck could you possibly know? You're just making shit up!

You have no argument, so you spew ad hominems.
:itsok:
Tell us some more about minimum wage, kid. I’ll pretend to be interested. Promise.

Forum List

Back