Why Do You Love The Communists?

So, you Liberals hate Adolph Hitler with a passion.....but you love the far worse Joseph Stalin.
You revel in his policies.
Don't you recognize why?

There is not metric, no logic, by which this makes sense.

It's because Roosevelt lied to you. Your idol had feet of clay. He was totalitarian.
And, so....you are.

7. Stalin was worse....his boxcars of prisoners had to travel to the gulag far longer...a month, six weeks....and far colder.

When the women's heads were shaved, the Marxist true believers were still making excuses for Stalin, as you do for Roosevelt....

"From the corner in which the orthodox Marxists had ensconced themselves (they hadn’t given up a centimetre of space to the newcomers) came a voice of dissent:
‘Did it not occur to you that the order to shave your heads might have been motivated by reasons of hygiene?’…

The women from Suzdal, who had considered this possibility long ago, had one and all rejected it.

…No, it had nothing to do with hygiene, they just wanted to humiliate us.’

‘Well, simply to crop someone’s hair is hardly an insult. It was very different in the Tsarist prisons, where they shaved only one half of your head!’

This was more than Tanya Stankovskaya [who is dying of scurvy] could bear. By some miracle she found the strength to scream out so loud that the whole van could hear her:

‘That’s the spirit, girls! A vote of thanks to Comrade Stalin… One’s no longer shaved on only one side but on both. Thanks, father, leader, creator of our happiness!’"

From "Journey into the Whirlwind," byEugenia Ginzburg (who served an 18-year sentence in theGulag.)

You've been raised in ignorance, Liberals:

Everybody knows of Auschwitz and Belsen. Nobody knows of Vorkuta and Solovetsky.

Everybody knows of Himmler and Eichmann. Nobody knows of Yezhov and Dzerzhinsky.

Everybody knows of the six million of the Holocaust. Nobody knows of the six million of the Terror-Famine.

Laughter and Forgetting - Very Long Article - Ukraine.com Discussion Forum

You've been trained to hate the Nazis....but accept the communists.....why?

Oh....because Franklin Roosevelt told you to.

It's chilling that you could seriously believe that the US would have been better off if the Soviets had allied with the Nazis instead of the Allies.

1. Hyperbolic outlandish flame opening statement.

2. Re-hashed talking point.

3. Something she heard on Glenn Beck.

4. Something she read on Prison Planet.

5. Ayn Rand reference.

6. Conclusion pulled from her tush.
the very definition of a PoliticalSpice thread ;) :D

So, you Liberals hate Adolph Hitler with a passion.....but you love the far worse Joseph Stalin.
Don't you recognize why?

It's because Roosevelt lied to you. Your idol had feet of clay. He was totalitarian.
And, so....you are.

7. Stalin was worse....his boxcars of prisoners had to travel to the gulag far longer...a month, six weeks....and far colder.

When the women's heads were shaved, the Marxist true believers were still making excuses for Stalin, as you do for Roosevelt....

"From the corner in which the orthodox Marxists had ensconced themselves (they hadn’t given up a centimetre of space to the newcomers) came a voice of dissent:
‘Did it not occur to you that the order to shave your heads might have been motivated by reasons of hygiene?’…

The women from Suzdal, who had considered this possibility long ago, had one and all rejected it.

‘Well, simply to crop someone’s hair is hardly an insult. It was very different in the Tsarist prisons, where they shaved only one half of your head!’

This was more than Tanya Stankovskaya [who is dying of scurvy] could bear. By some miracle she found the strength to scream out so loud that the whole van could hear her:

‘That’s the spirit, girls! A vote of thanks to Comrade Stalin… One’s no longer shaved on only one side but on both. Thanks, father, leader, creator of our happiness!’"

From "Journey into the Whirlwind," byEugenia Ginzburg (who served an 18-year sentence in theGulag.)

Everybody knows of Auschwitz and Belsen. Nobody knows of Vorkuta and Solovetsky.

Everybody knows of Himmler and Eichmann. Nobody knows of Yezhov and Dzerzhinsky.

Everybody knows of the six million of the Holocaust. Nobody knows of the six million of the Terror-Famine.

It's chilling that you could seriously believe that the US would have been better off if the Soviets had allied with the Nazis instead of the Allies.

You do know Stalin and hitter were allies first...right? and then hitler attacked Russia....and only then did Stalin look to side with the allies...right?

Don't you recognize why?

And, so....you are.

You do know Stalin and hitter were allies first...right? and then hitler attacked Russia....and only then did Stalin look to side with the allies...right?

They were because despite the urgings of the likes of Winston Churchill in the thirties, Britain would not forge an alliance with the Soviets.

5. Ayn Rand reference.

Her funniest tactic is to list reams of facts that prove nothing, and then demand that one disprove the facts.

Don't you recognize why?

And, so....you are.

They were because despite the urgings of the likes of Winston Churchill in the thirties, Britain would not forge an alliance with the Soviets.

Don't you recognize why?

And, so....you are.

As usual....a lie by NYLiar.

I never said any such thing.....

I understand you have no education, but....
Are you actually that stupid that you see no other possibility?

• Thanks
Reactions: Ava

5. Ayn Rand reference.

Her funniest tactic is to list reams of facts that prove nothing, and then demand that one disprove the facts.
I know right? :D Thats our :up: PoliticalSpice :itsok:

5. Ayn Rand reference.

she derails her own zany threads, yes :D

Don't you recognize why?

And, so....you are.

So now you support FDR's allying us with Stalin?

Whoa, that's quite a back flip for an old gal.

I don't know what all this "loving communists" stuff is all about, and I'm way too lazy to read through the thread, but I'll say this for sure:

I love the communists for their ability to blend red into virtually every clothing combination.

It's bold, it usually works, and I'm just not good at that stuff.

My two cents right there.

5. Ayn Rand reference.

she derails her own zany threads, yes :D

Well, I like to think some of us throw a switch on those train tracks once in awhile.

She believes liberals are Stalinists and yet cannot provide one iota of evidence to support that proclamation.

I don't know what all this "loving communists" stuff is all about, and I'm way too lazy to read through the thread, but I'll say this for sure:

I love the communists for their ability to blend red into virtually every clothing combination.

You should read the thread.

And take notes.

At the point this ^^^ post was written the answer to the question, "I don't know what all this "loving communists" stuff is all about", is obvious.

It feeds the troll!

Why are you sad about that?

If they had not, PC would have had the world she wanted - Continental Europe and most of Asia and northern Africa under the Nazis and the Communists.

Don't you recognize why?

And, so....you are.

So now you support FDR's allying us with Stalin?

Whoa, that's quite a back flip for an old gal.
She what? When did that happen? I guess she finally read a history book.

it is not the 1700s when we were a young country, trade wars, isolationism don't work in 2015.

PC claimed the founders supported free trade. They didn't.

And you don't know if isolationism would work in 2015 since we haven't tried it.
Obama has been trying it, don't you see how the world is getting out of control?

Let the rest of the world fight amongst themselves. How much damage was done to the United States in the 19th century when we made it a point of staying out of the endless war on the European continent, not to mention other places?

"the 19th Century: endless war on the European continent"

Tell me Gilligan, what do you suppose the Euro-peons were endlessly fighting over?

Is it possible that it was the endless parade of Socialist 'ideas' which was forcing 'Hope for socialist change' on people, separating the people from their heritages and traditions? The demand for endless higher wages, in the face of endless leftist government bureaucracies demanding greater and more intrusive powers, to 'solve' the endless problems that Left-think was endlessly causing?

(Reader, how adorable is it that Gilligan comes to lament that which it is simultaneously endorsing?)

Well, genius, here's a list of the wars in Europe in the 19th century,

let's hear you prove that they were all the fault of some sort of socialist evil.

List of conflicts in Europe - Wikipedia the free encyclopedia

Well Gilligan, if you'd like to show where any of the wars were not fought over disagreements, which centered upon and around the sense of fairness that one party had either taken something that they were not entitled to, or was somehow insulting an accepted tradition, or element of heritage... then post it.

Otherwise your concession, demonstrated through your irrational requirement that your citations all sustain your point, without citing the specific sections of such which do, is duly noted and summarily accepted.

Oh......you mean like accusing all whites of being racists, and Republicans of trying to stop folks from voting, huh?

Republicans do try to stop people from voting.

So THAT'S why you're know as the NYLiar!

Proof

2004 elections[edit]
BBC journalist Greg Palast obtained an RNC document entitled "State Implementation Template III.doc" that described Republican election operations for caging plans in numerous states. The paragraph in the document pertaining to caging was:

V. Pre Election Day Operations New Registration Mailing
At whatever point registration in the state closes, a first class mailing should be sent to all new registrants as well as purged/inactive voters. This mailing should welcome the recipient to the voter rolls. It is important that a return address is clearly identifiable. Any mail returned as undeliverable for any reason, should be used to generate a list of problematic registrations. Poll watchers should have this list and be prepared to challenge anyone from this list attempting to vote.[6][7]

Shortly before the 2004 election, Palast also obtained a caging list for Jacksonville, Florida, which contained a high number of African Americans and registered Democrats. The list was attached to an email which a Florida Republican Party official was sending to RNC headquarters official Tim Griffin.[7][8][9]

The Republican National Committee also sent letters to predominantly minority areas in Cleveland, Ohio. When 35,000 letters were returned as undeliverable, the party employed poll watchers to challenge the voters right to vote. Civil liberties groups challenged the RNC in a case that went to the Supreme Court, but the RNC was not stopped from challenging those voters.[10]

Similarly, the RNC sent out 130,000 letters to minority areas in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania hoping to cage voters there; Philadelphia has a majority of African Americans and votes heavily Democratic. [5]

Journalists found evidence that the RNC also attempted to use voter caging to suppress or intimidate voters in New Mexico, Ohio, Florida, Nevada and Pennsylvania and other states. For example, in New Jersey RNC officials used caging lists to challenge absentee ballots and absentee ballot requests.[10]

2008 elections[edit]
  • As noted earlier, the Republican Secretary of State in Michigan was found purging voters from voting rolls when voter ID cards were returned as undeliverable. In the court challenge, the federal judge ordered the state to reinstate the voters.[11] The judge ruled that the state's actions were in violation of the NVRA. His decision noted that there was no way to prevent qualified voters from being disfranchised as their cards may be returned as undeliverable due to postal error, clerical error, inadvertent routing within a multi-unit dwelling, and even simple misspelling or transposition of numbers in an address.[12]
  • In December 2007, Kansas GOP Chair Kris Kobach sent an email boasting, "[T]o date, the Kansas GOP has identified and caged more voters in the last 11 months than the previous two years!"[13]
  • Republicans sent out fundraising mailers to voters in five Florida counties: Duval, Hillsborough, Collier, Miami-Dade and Escambia, with 'do not forward' on the letters. The mailers included inaccurate Voter ID numbers and ostensibly confirmed with voters they were registered as Republican. The RNC declined to discuss the mailer with the St. Petersburg Times. A representative denied the mailing had anything to do with caging. "Two top Florida elections officials, both Republicans, faulted the GOP mailing, calling it "confusing" and "unfortunate" because of a potential to undermine voter confidence by making them question the accuracy of their registrations." Some officials expressed concern that the RNC would try to use a caging list derived from the mailers.[14]
  • In Northern California reports of voter caging emerged when letters marked 'do not forward' were sent to Democrats with fake voter ID numbers. The description of the letters matches the letters that were sent out in Florida.[15] See the caging letter that was sent out here. Many details on the letters were false; for example, the letters referred to a Voter Identification Division but RNC personnel said they had no such department. The RNC did not return calls from a news organization regarding the letters.
  • On October 5, 2008 the Republican (but elected on the Democratic ticket) Lt. Governor of Montana, John Bohlinger, accused the Montana Republican Party of vote caging to purge 6,000 voters from three counties which trend Democratic. These purges included decorated war veterans and active duty soldiers.[16]
  • The New York Times found in its review of state records that unlawful actions in six states led to widespread voter purges, which could have impacted the 2008 elections. Some of the actions were apparently the result of mistakes by the states' handling voter registrations and files as they tried to comply with a 2002 federal law related to running elections. While neither party was singled out, because the Democratic Party registered more new voters this year, Democratic voters were more adversely affected by such actions of state officials.[18]

As is your stock in trade.....totally bogus.

"Although liberal media support the old wives tale of GOP voter suppression by requiring identification, careful analysis shows a quite different reality:

“The findings of this analysis suggest that voter identification requirements, such as requiring non-photo and photo identification, have virtually no suppressive effect on reported voter turnout.

Controlling for factors that influence voter turnout, states with stricter voter identification laws largely do not have the claimed negative impact on voter turnout when compared to states with more lenient voter identification laws.

Based on the Eagleton Institute's findings, some members of the media have claimed that voter identification law suppress voter turnout, especially among minorities.[80] Their conclusion is unfounded. When statistically significant and negative relationships are found in our analysis, the effects are so small that the findings offer little policy significance.

More important, minority respondents in states that required photo identification are just as likely to report voting as are minority respondents from states that only required voters to say their name.”

For a thorough statistical analysis of the effect of voter identification requirements:

New Analysis Shows Voter Identification Laws Do Not Reduce Turnout

As usual, nothing you posted has anything to do with what I posted.

ROFLMNAO!

Sadly for Gilligan, what she posted only refuted Gilligan, in incontestable terms. With Gilligan's feckless attemt at a contest, notwithstanding.

Forum List

Back