Why Do You Love The Communists?

Bullies aren't tough guys.

And members of the Democratic party speak from experience.

They are big guys that only enter into fights they are certain they can win.

Unlike those who know they can win but won't enter the fight. Sound like anyone you know.

Putin has made a fool out of himself in Ukraine.

Really? He successfully annexed Crimea. He came, he saw, he conquered.

Moderation Message:

Too much wrestling. Too little OP discussion. Dont make the thread personal in Zone2.
Please.. Other folks dont want to wade thru the drama.

Jonah Goldberg; "communists and Nazis tended to vote together in the Reichstag"

Jonah Goldberg: "In Italy they were called Fascists; in Germany they were called Nazis; in America they were called progressives" (page 81)

Next, someone is going to discover that the R in USSR stands for republics.

Well, you certainly proved my point.

What point was that? Assigning false positions to your opponents?

And talking tough is not backbone.

Actually, Putin doesn't just "talk tough." From what I've seen, he had no qualms about bending Ukraine over. Obama is more afraid of the weather than he is ISIS.

You want a ground war against Russia over the Ukraine? How many Americans are you willing to see die to attempt to keep the Russians out of the Ukraine?

Actually, Putin doesn't just "talk tough." From what I've seen, he had no qualms about bending Ukraine over. Obama is more afraid of the weather than he is ISIS.
And how successful has Putin and Russia been lately? Obama afraid? And he is too aggressive with the drones. Typical right wing hypocritical bullshit.

And how successful has Putin and Russia been lately? Obama afraid? And he is too aggressive with the drones. Typical right wing hypocritical bullshit.

Upset are we? Struck a nerve, eh?

Moderation Message:

Too much wrestling. Too little OP discussion. Dont make the thread personal in Zone2.

Jonah Goldberg: "In Italy they were called Fascists; in Germany they were called Nazis; in America they were called progressives" (page 81)
You have given us the assertion, give us the number of Nazis and Communists voting together in the Reichstag and on what subjects. This will be good.

No, because you do not matter.

If we are to go by what Marx said: 'From each according to his ability. To each according to his needs.' Then to date the only successful Marxist/communist society is the monastery, which includes the nunnery.

The problem here is that in the monastery/nunnery, everyone is a volunteer, whereas every single communist country so far have been coerced.
Where the heck do you imagine the phrase "income inequality" comes from????
How about hard work ?

If I cut ten cords of wood but you only five, there is immediately an 'income inequality'. I admit the analogy is simplistic but it illustrate the point well enough.

So I take that as a yes.

So I take that as a yes.
Because you just do not understand. See why you do not matter? Do something with your life and then come back to me.

Moderation Message:

You have given us the assertion, give us the number of Nazis and Communists voting together in the Reichstag and on what subjects. This will be good.
You made this assertion several days ago. Please support it, or please admit you are wrong.

Moderation Message:

You made this assertion several days ago. Please support it, or please admit you are wrong.

Of course he is correct: every totalitarian plan has the same goal.
And they all have simpletons who deny it.
Raise your paw.

"The excesses of the European versions of fascism were mitigated by the specific history and culture of America, Jeffersonian individualism, heterogeneity of the population, but the central theme is still an all-encompassing state that centralizes power to perfect human nature by controlling every aspect of life., albeit at the loss of what had hitherfore been accepted as ‘inalienable human rights.’"
Goldberg

If we are to go by what Marx said: 'From each according to his ability. To each according to his needs.' Then to date the only successful Marxist/communist society is the monastery, which includes the nunnery.

The problem here is that in the monastery/nunnery, everyone is a volunteer, whereas every single communist country so far have been coerced.
Where the heck do you imagine the phrase "income inequality" comes from????
How about hard work ?

If I cut ten cords of wood but you only five, there is immediately an 'income inequality'. I admit the analogy is simplistic but it illustrate the point well enough.

Would like to see more of your posts, rookie.

The greatest minds mankind ever produced spent centuries inventing and perfecting political thought, it's all right there at the click of a mouse, and these lazy fucks act like there are only two political categories.
The problem is you don't have the common-sense to weed out the bovine-scatology. It comes from years of hating America and all it stands for.

Didn't GWB look lovingly into Putin's eyes and saw his soul?
and obama got bitch slapped by it when he annexed Crimea, if Bush Jr was around he would have pulled out like he did in Georgia.
He took Abkhazia and South Ossetia with him when he pulled out. Bush did nothing to stop him.
Usually wars begin over long periods of angry exchanges....not at the drop of a hat. I don't think starting a war over one act of Communist aggression just to prove we're bad-asses is a fair exchange.

The greatest minds mankind ever produced spent centuries inventing and perfecting political thought, it's all right there at the click of a mouse, and these lazy fucks act like there are only two political categories.
The problem is you don't have the common-sense to weed out the bovine-scatology. It comes from years of hating America and all it stands for.
The problem isn't with me, it's with dumb asses who are so politically fucked up they can't distinguish between their fellow Americans and Joseph Stalin.

The problem isn't with me, it's with dumb asses who are so politically fucked up they can't distinguish between their fellow Americans and Joseph Stalin.
I've noticed that America's worst critics are either foreigners or liberals that have been taught by them.

I've noticed that America's worst critics are either foreigners or liberals that have been taught by them.
What the hell are you talking about? If criticism means hatred then conservatives hate America worst of all.

Forum List

Back