Why do you need to carry a gun?

My sister lives in a "safe" neighborhood, with lots of well-off, law-abiding residents. That's presumably why the people who started a rash of burglaries in the area chose it. Not much worth stealing from poor people.

I think you're a bigoted dimwit, just FYI. Men are just as likely to be targets of violent crime as women. And "pretty" has nothing whatsoever to do with the likelihood of being a crime victim.

Because their lives aren't important enough to warrant actually harming some poor, unsuspecting criminal.

"I live in a pretty peaceful city" = "I've never been the victim of a crime, so I assume I won't ever be".

Why is it paranoid to carry a gun, but not to carry other forms of self-defense? What is the Chaos-approved amount of protection my life is worth (not that it's your job to decide that)?

I should mention that a couple of months ago, a woman was physically attacked in the bathroom of a convenience store I stop at all the time. If you want to call not blithely assuming I'm safe "paranoid", then that just goes to show how misogynist you really are.

Whoa. I just got on and saw tons of alerts from you.

Sorry, but I'm not going to take the time to respond to each of your posts. If you have a single well-articulated point that you'd like to make, go ahead.

Same point every time, which you have just brilliantly illustrated for me: you're an uninformed, misogynist twerp who thinks if you haven't personally experienced something, it doesn't exist.

Glad I could summarize for the lazy and the thinking-impaired.

In future, I would cordially suggest that you don't flood the thread with a "whole bunch of" dumbass posts if you're going to get your panties in an outraged ruffle because people DARED to respond to them.

Don't talk if you're too much of a pussy to handle the fact that people get to answer.

Are you always this angry?

Hate to break it to you and your ego, but I'm not angry. I just don't suffer fools, gladly or in any other way. Ditto for whiners and hypocrites.

My sister lives in a "safe" neighborhood, with lots of well-off, law-abiding residents. That's presumably why the people who started a rash of burglaries in the area chose it. Not much worth stealing from poor people.

I think you're a bigoted dimwit, just FYI. Men are just as likely to be targets of violent crime as women. And "pretty" has nothing whatsoever to do with the likelihood of being a crime victim.

Because their lives aren't important enough to warrant actually harming some poor, unsuspecting criminal.

"I live in a pretty peaceful city" = "I've never been the victim of a crime, so I assume I won't ever be".

Why is it paranoid to carry a gun, but not to carry other forms of self-defense? What is the Chaos-approved amount of protection my life is worth (not that it's your job to decide that)?

I should mention that a couple of months ago, a woman was physically attacked in the bathroom of a convenience store I stop at all the time. If you want to call not blithely assuming I'm safe "paranoid", then that just goes to show how misogynist you really are.

Sorry, but I'm not going to take the time to respond to each of your posts. If you have a single well-articulated point that you'd like to make, go ahead.

Same point every time, which you have just brilliantly illustrated for me: you're an uninformed, misogynist twerp who thinks if you haven't personally experienced something, it doesn't exist.

In future, I would cordially suggest that you don't flood the thread with a "whole bunch of" dumbass posts if you're going to get your panties in an outraged ruffle because people DARED to respond to them.

Don't talk if you're too much of a pussy to handle the fact that people get to answer.

Hate to break it to you and your ego, but I'm not angry. I just don't suffer fools, gladly or in any other way. Ditto for whiners and hypocrites.

Maybe if you were less angry, you wouldn't consider them whiners and/or hypocrites.

fuck Kyle Kashuv! fuck Dana Loesch! fuck Wayne Lapierre! fuck Chris Cox! fuck the NRA!
Dana Loesch? I thought you were only into fucking dudes! Are you 1/4th straight? (I wasn't sure about the math to include the NRA into the fraction, so I only included the individuals in the calculation)

Maybe if you were less angry, you wouldn't consider them whiners and/or hypocrites.

Maybe if you pussies would quit with your hypocritical whining, you wouldn't have to wonder why people seem so angry at you.

We're done here. Man up, or learn to live with contempt.

Maybe if you pussies would quit with your hypocritical whining, you wouldn't have to wonder why people seem so angry at you.

See ya later, sunshine. Nice talking to you.

bring-me-milk-or-i-will-end-you-thats-one-4068683.png

You wish, Sparkles. Unless you're going to run away from the thread with your tail between your legs, you're still going to have to deal with having your topic-related BS called out and ridiculed as it deserves.

We're just done with you trying to give yourself a chubby by imagining that you make people angry, when you're actually just making them disgusted.

No one needs to carry insurance of any kind sans the law, yet when its needed..... its needed

-Geaux
The guy in Texas didn't carry a gun ! He was in his home the animals broke in and died as a result of their own arrogance and violent nature to take with force. Looks like Mr. Kalishnakov had a different Idea!

I need to equip my car with one of those "pop-up" mini-guns like the Secret Service uses in Trump's motorcade. I can use it when my road rage kicks in, which is frequent.

My ex-wife always wanted a paint gun for that. I was never brave enough to buy her one. :D

You wish, Sparkles. Unless you're going to run away from the thread with your tail between your legs, you're still going to have to deal with having your topic-related BS called out and ridiculed as it deserves.

We're just done with you trying to give yourself a chubby by imagining that you make people angry, when you're actually just making them disgusted.

I don't feel the need to run away from anything.

If you have a specific argument to make, go ahead and make it.

All I read last time were baseless insults.

Last edited:
What other types of protective equipment do you take with you when you go out?

Crash helmet?

Lightning arrestor?

Body armor?

It’s a dangerous world and shit happens.

Crash helmet?

Lightning arrestor?

Body armor?

When you leave your house, you lock all the doors and windows, and perhaps set your house alarm if you have one.

You go to your car and disarm the alarm before you enter the vehicle.

You engage the alarm after you exit the vehicle.

When you walk into your workplace, you swipe your ID card or key card to enter the building, or otherwise check in with the security guard.

While at work, you grab your cell phone to see what's going on inside your house while you are away.

Crash helmet?

Lightning arrestor?

Body armor?

Do you find it amusing to ridicule people simply they have a different, more aggressive style of protecting themselves and their family?

enemy-S.jpg

I have guns but don't typically carry however, I certainly don't want the right to do so taken away. Times and circumstances change and I might need to carry some time.

Forum List

Back