Why do you think it's taken over 2,000 years for Jesus to return?

Forgiveness of human frailty. Either that, or He will start up his own publishing company.

I have wondered by GISMYS would do if we snuck into his place while he was sleeping and gave him a modified Bible. What can he say? He can't doubt it, right?

Probably cross check with the New York Times. They are the arbiter of Truth.

And there are secret messages in the crossword puzzles. :eusa_shifty:

What? Hangover is great. That it is not over 2000 years. I don't know if it is good that it is less or it is more. The mess is what it is either way. I am not really sure where the number 2,000 comes from. I have be catching up on my doomsday and conspiracy videos lately. The one I am watching now is the 4 blood moons. Pretty good but I am not buying the DVD. :D

We are still waiting for Godot. We are still waiting for the great pumpkin. When god asked Abraham to sacrifice his son, he pulled the ball away like Lucy did to Charlie Brown. Sorry, god isn't coming.

Last edited:
DON'T WASTE YOUR LAST CHANCE!!!===

◄ 2 Peter 3:9 ►
The Lord is not slow in keeping his promise, as some understand slowness. Instead he is patient with you, not wanting anyone to perish, but everyone to come to repentance.

We are still waiting for Godot. We are still waiting for the great pumpkin. When god asked Abraham to sacrifice his son, he pulled the ball away like Lucy did to Charlie Brown. Sorry, god isn't coming.

I thought I saw GISMYS buying Kool-aid in bulk the other day, but I could be wrong.

It hasn't been over two thousand years.

Just out of, you know, curiosity, how long has it been?
Well, if He was crucified in, say, 30 A.D., that would make it 1,984 years.

Give or take, of course.

Since crucifixion yes. But it's been 2014 years since he came the first time, making it over 2000 year since his return. You sure are making a big deal out of a few years. But then I guess you could say I'm making a big deal out of 2,000 years, as compared to eternity. Does that make 2,000 years a blink of an eye? Maybe if you're God.... And maybe a few billion years is like the 6 days it took God to create the universe.

Last edited:

The Lord is not slow in keeping his promise, as some understand slowness. Instead he is patient with you, not wanting anyone to perish, but everyone to come to repentance.
Gis what are your thoughts on Father Christmas?

TIME IS UP!!! MANKIND HAS HAD THEIR CHANCE,NOW TIME IS UP!!! Judgment day is almost here!!!are you ready to meet JESUS??? Will you meet JESUS as your Lord and Savior or as your final judge??? you ""MUST"" CHOSE NOW!!!

TIME IS UP!!! MANKIND HAS HAD THEIR CHANCE,NOW TIME IS UP!!! Judgment day is almost here!!!are you ready to meet JESUS??? Will you meet JESUS as your Lord and Savior or as your final judge??? you ""MUST"" CHOSE NOW!!!
Fuck me Gis all I asked was for your thought on Father Christmas.
I wonder what would happen if I asked him if he had done the two backed rumba with a warm blooded creature.

Fuck me Gis all I asked was for your thought on Father Christmas.
I wonder what would happen if I asked him if he had done the two backed rumba with a warm blooded creature.

WOW!! AS A DEBATER you are a total waste of time!!! BEGONE!!!

Forum List

Back