Why does anybody think concealed carry is a good idea?

Yeah, the problem is that when a 2 year old can get to his mom's gun in a crowded store, it becomes everyone's problem.

No, you have it wrong.

The problem is that a stupid mother doesn't practice common sense gun safety. You never allow a child to have access to a loaded weapon. She is the one responsible for the consequences, not the gun or the gun laws. You can't fix being stupid with a new law.

You Libtards really have problems with the concept of personal responsibility, don't you?

Do you want to ban swimming pools because sometimes an irresponsible parent leaves the patio door open and a toddler drowns?

By the way, don't tell me that you Libtards give a shit about children because you advocate the slaughter of about a million American children each year on demand.

Yep... that was piss poor management of her weapon. Wholly unsat and as a result, she suffered the second most severe consequence, for her failure to bear her responsibilities as an armed American.

And as bad as that sucked, THAT was HER problem and bears no further responsibility on the part of ANYONE else.

Of course, if the child had gunned down the cashier....what is the cashier's family supposed to do?

The same thing that they'd do if the cashier was hit by a bus... grieve for their own loss and move on.

Just the price of doing business...

A road has inherent risks involved. It's a road used for travel of automobiles. You look both ways before you cross, you don't cross against the lights. You walk the direction opposite traffic so you can see oncoming vehicles, etc...

If the cashier is in the check out lane and a deadly weapon this woman brought into the store goes off...the family, according to you, should just shrug the shoulders and move on?

Must be more of that "compassionate conservatism" we heard about.

Here's a thought for you left-wing nutters... if you don't like concealed carry, then don't do concealed carry.

Easy as that!

You're welcome!

Yeah, the problem is that when a 2 year old can get to his mom's gun in a crowded store, it becomes everyone's problem.

Agreed... but that has nothing to do with concealed carry and everything to do with stupidity and irresponsibility. Just like driving drunk. You'll never stop it.

Yes except we force drivers to have liability insurance. Will you be willing to force gun owners to carry the same insurance?

Well you can try... but when ya do, remember, we're gun owners and there's a limit to how much tolerance we have for such nonsense.

Justice is not the goal, nor the issue. You don't own a tank for a reason, and you shouldn't have guns either. They exist for only one reason, to kill things.

Wrong again.

The Bill of Rights says they exist to provide the security of a free state.

You must never have read the Constitution.

Here's a thought for you left-wing nutters... if you don't like concealed carry, then don't do concealed carry.

Easy as that!

You're welcome!

Agreed... but that has nothing to do with concealed carry and everything to do with stupidity and irresponsibility. Just like driving drunk. You'll never stop it.

Yes except we force drivers to have liability insurance. Will you be willing to force gun owners to carry the same insurance?

Well you can try... but when ya do, remember, we're gun owners and there's a limit to how much tolerance we have for such nonsense.

Or what? What are you going to do about it?

Easy as that!

You're welcome!

What are you going to do to stop him?

No, you have it wrong.

The problem is that a stupid mother doesn't practice common sense gun safety. You never allow a child to have access to a loaded weapon. She is the one responsible for the consequences, not the gun or the gun laws. You can't fix being stupid with a new law.

You Libtards really have problems with the concept of personal responsibility, don't you?

Do you want to ban swimming pools because sometimes an irresponsible parent leaves the patio door open and a toddler drowns?

By the way, don't tell me that you Libtards give a shit about children because you advocate the slaughter of about a million American children each year on demand.

Yep... that was piss poor management of her weapon. Wholly unsat and as a result, she suffered the second most severe consequence, for her failure to bear her responsibilities as an armed American.

And as bad as that sucked, THAT was HER problem and bears no further responsibility on the part of ANYONE else.

Of course, if the child had gunned down the cashier....what is the cashier's family supposed to do?

The same thing that they'd do if the cashier was hit by a bus... grieve for their own loss and move on.

A road has inherent risks involved. It's a road used for travel of automobiles. You look both ways before you cross, you don't cross against the lights. You walk the direction opposite traffic so you can see oncoming vehicles, etc...

If the cashier is in the check out lane and a deadly weapon this woman brought into the store goes off...the family, according to you, should just shrug the shoulders and move on?

You're complaining about the law of nature OKA: Shit Happens.

There's no greater threat to the public safety than the Ideological Left and we, the Americans, have not removed you idiots.

But ya do make a good point, that there IS a limit and once that threshold has been crossed, something is going to get done.

Tell ya what... I'll handle my firearms, you handle your tendency toward being a threat. If we both manage our mutual responsibilities, it'll all work itself out.

They like guns there, just your kind of folks. And besides, it's my country not yours, so get the fuck out and take your god and guns with you.

Yea, that 1st and 2nd amendment to the Constitution really sucks for Libtards, doesn't it? It doesn't fit into the communist model very well, does it?
The First is fine, although we don't follow that either, but the Second is a death wish and needs to go into the can with most of the rest of the Constitution that long ago served its purpose.

How can you say the First is fine when you demanded that someone that practices religion get the hell out of the US "and take their God" with them?

You don't believe in the First any more than the Second.

The Left hates personal rights. They want all rights to be collective rights.

When the time is right it will be a good idea. I have no plans to live past my time.
Sadly there won't be any guns available when you get done.
There's not a thing in the world sad about that. No one says, gee, I sure miss rape, except the rapist. The gun nuts will just have to find some other deadly toy to play with.
No one says, gee, I sure miss getting raped because I had no means to protect myself. :)
Guns don't keep women from being raped, but the rapist can get a free gun out of that so it's a win-win for him.
Let's put it to the test. Try and rape anyone in my house and see what happens. Maybe we can handle that nasty suicide wish of yours at the same time.
If you tell me the numbers of males and females, their ages and relationships, and I'll tell you whether that has already happened more than likely. It would be no shock if it did. That's also a numbers game.

And the person most likely to rape someone in your house, you let in:

Source: Current or former intimate partner Another relative Friend or acquaintance Stranger
US Bureau of Justice statistics 26% 7% 38% 26%

And if there are four females around, one of you has or will be raped. The gun won't save that from happening because it will most likely be someone you care about who does it.

They like guns there, just your kind of folks. And besides, it's my country not yours, so get the fuck out and take your god and guns with you.

Yea, that 1st and 2nd amendment to the Constitution really sucks for Libtards, doesn't it? It doesn't fit into the communist model very well, does it?
The First is fine, although we don't follow that either, but the Second is a death wish and needs to go into the can with most of the rest of the Constitution that long ago served its purpose.

How can you say the First is fine when you demanded that someone that practices religion get the hell out of the US "and take their God" with them?

You don't believe in the First any more than the Second.

The Left hates personal rights. They want all rights to be collective rights.
Because they want their god to be the only one, and that's not what the First says.

Sadly there won't be any guns available when you get done.
There's not a thing in the world sad about that. No one says, gee, I sure miss rape, except the rapist. The gun nuts will just have to find some other deadly toy to play with.
No one says, gee, I sure miss getting raped because I had no means to protect myself. :)
Guns don't keep women from being raped, but the rapist can get a free gun out of that so it's a win-win for him.
Let's put it to the test. Try and rape anyone in my house and see what happens. Maybe we can handle that nasty suicide wish of yours at the same time.
If you tell me the numbers of males and females, their ages and relationships, and I'll tell you whether that has already happened more than likely. It would be no shock if it did. That's also a numbers game.

Source: Current or former intimate partner Another relative Friend or acquaintance Stranger

And if there are four females around, one of you has or will be raped. The gun won't save that from happening because it will most likely be someone you care about who does it.
I said you, personally. Come and try to rape someone in my house. I can pretty much guarantee you that you'll be part of future gun violence statistics. :)

No, you have it wrong.

You're complaining about the law of nature OKA: Shit Happens.
Maybe in your trailer park. When "shit" is expected to happen even in the most unusual circumstances, we force those that manufacture the "shit" to carry liability insurance. If I had a dish, I'd have to get insurance in case a windstorm sends it flying across the street. I have to have liability insurance on my car.
There's no greater threat to the public safety than the Ideological Left and we, the Americans, have not removed you idiots.
It always happens, when you can't make your point without resorting to name calling, the inner little boy comes out and you start with your fifth grade antics.

Tell ya what... I'll handle my firearms, you handle your tendency toward being a threat. If we both manage our mutual responsibilities, it'll all work itself out.

Yeah or what...you going to lead an armed revolt there sonny? Sure little man...tell me another joke.

Easy as that!

You're welcome!

They will give us a very stern talking to!

Justice is not the goal, nor the issue. You don't own a tank for a reason, and you shouldn't have guns either. They exist for only one reason, to kill things.

Wrong again.

The Bill of Rights says they exist to provide the security of a free state.

You must never have read the Constitution.
I've read it, and my people wrote it, but what might have kept you free 230 years ago no longer does.

They will give us a very stern talking to!

The comical veiled threats of gun owners always make me laugh....

I said you, personally. Come and try to rape someone in my house. I can pretty much guarantee you that you'll be part of future gun violence statistics. :)
1. I wouldn't come to your house, we have nothing in common and wouldn't like each other. 2. I wouldn't rape someone while there regardless. And 3., depending on the ages and sex someone in your house has already been raped, and the gun didn't protect them. Hell for all I know, the gun might have been what allowed it to happen.

1. I wouldn't come to your house, we have nothing in common and wouldn't like each other. 2. I wouldn't rape someone while there regardless. And 3., depending on the ages and sex someone in your house has already been raped, and the gun didn't protect them. Hell for all I know, the gun might have been what allowed it to happen.
1. I wouldn't let you in even if you did. 2) I don't know that. 3) No one in my house has been raped, because I have a gun to prevent it.

You ever been raped? :)

[

Because they want their god to be the only one, and that's not what the First says.

The First says freedom of religion, not freedom from religion. Do you even know the difference?

You are as confused about the First as you are about the Second.

You Libtards are always trying to take personal freedoms away from Americans because you want collectivism. You hate the concept of an individual enjoying freedom. That is one of the reasons we call you Moon Bats.

When "shit" is expected to happen even in the most unusual circumstances, we force those ... .

Ahh... and there ya have it.

Your tendency toward 'force' is why the ownership and use of firearms is essential to the state of freedom.

Great point!

And with that said, your concession is duly noted and summarily accepted.

Forum List

Back