Why does God hide himself?

I would say how a person died and descended into the netherworld is of no importance.

I would say that defeating death is of utmost importance to my faith.

Then stop worshiping a false trinity that diddled a virgin to become a man that does not correspond to any real living being ever in existence.

Thats what I meant by saying, if you were true to your professed dedication..

I would say how a person died and descended into the netherworld is of no importance.

Then stop worshiping a false trinity that diddled a virgin to become a man that does not correspond to any real living being ever in existence.

But I thought you said you were not trying to force me to conform to your beliefs?

images

But I thought you said you were not trying to force me to conform to your beliefs?

images

I'm not trying to force you to do anything.

I am questioning your professed faith in conquering death in light of your openly expressed devotion to doing that which causes death, worshiping a false god.

:splat:

images
I am not trying to force you to leave the thread either , I am only asking that you take your conversation to your own thread please.

images

I am questioning your professed faith in conquering death in light of your openly expressed devotion to doing that which causes death, worshiping a false god.
Gee... it sure sounded that way, lol. Stop rationalizing. Be a man. Own it.

images
I am not trying to force you to leave the thread either , I am only asking that you take your conversation to your own thread please.
The conversation is relevant to this thread. I believe that our God is a personal God who cares about us greatly. He is not hiding.

images

lol...really, do what you want..

I just thought you might want to know that you are walking around naked in a public park in case you gave a shit..

images
The conversation is relevant to this thread. I believe that our God is a personal God who cares about us greatly. He is not hiding.

Take

images

I wish you would take your disputes to your own threads please. I never disrespect any of your threads. I have never hi jacked any of your threads; I have never had name calling arguments on any of your threads. I have never , ever bothered any of your threads; not at all.

Please have your so called discussions on your own threads please ; I am requesting that you stop what your doing please.

I really don't know God that well , of course I would like to; but I have no need to pretend that I know God ; I mean God would want me to be honest about knowing him. Notice Isaiah 45:15, " Truly you are a God that hides himself; O God of Israel , the Saviour." Why would God hide himself?

Notice Job 36:26 " Behold , God is Great , and we know him not! Neither can the number of his years be searched out." Many believers in God like to claim that they know him , but his word says that we don't. They have been trained to" Assume they know God", and their pride has been swelled so much, they lack the humility to admit they do not know God.

God is Great, and we know him not! Most believers will simply ignore this teaching in the word of God. God is indeed Great, he must be! I think its unusual that God hides himself from , I think , all humans! There are no exceptions, unless God makes the exception.

But I want to look into some biblical reasons as to " Why" God actually does this.
16640976_1266595273418565_9209196086811654286_n.jpg

I really don't know God that well , of course I would like to; but I have no need to pretend that I know God ; I mean God would want me to be honest about knowing him. Notice Isaiah 45:15, " Truly you are a God that hides himself; O God of Israel , the Saviour." Why would God hide himself?

Notice Job 36:26 " Behold , God is Great , and we know him not! Neither can the number of his years be searched out." Many believers in God like to claim that they know him , but his word says that we don't. They have been trained to" Assume they know God", and their pride has been swelled so much, they lack the humility to admit they do not know God.

God is Great, and we know him not! Most believers will simply ignore this teaching in the word of God. God is indeed Great, he must be! I think its unusual that God hides himself from , I think , all humans! There are no exceptions, unless God makes the exception.

But I want to look into some biblical reasons as to " Why" God actually does this.
Reminds me of the story of the man fleeing a flood and climbs up on the roof of his house and prays to God to be saved. Soon a man in a canoe shows up and says get in.
The man says no thanks, God will save me.
And the water continues to rise.
A while later a man motor boat shows up and says get in.
An hour later a helicopter hovers overhead and drops a ladder.
Soon after the helicopter left the water swept over the roof and the man drowned.
Waking up in heaven in front of Jesus he exclaimed how he kept praying to be saved, why did you ignore my prayers?
Jesus said "I sent a canoe, and motor boat and a helicopter, what more did you want?"

The evidence of God is right in front of everyone if you look. Sunset last night was like a flashing neon sign He is right there. There is no living creature on earth that looks at a sunset and stares at the beauty of creation.

View attachment 114811

The evidence of God is all over the place; yes! But God himself is nowhere near the earth. And there are no scriptures that teach any different. I think God can be " Near a humans conscious belief" , near their heart ; God can draw near to your knowledge; but God himself is not even in our dimension.
What do you mean no where near the earth? God has never talked to you? How sad.

images

lol...really, do what you want..

I just thought you might want to know that you are walking around naked in a public park in case you gave a shit..

Would you leave the thread please?

Reminds me of the story of the man fleeing a flood and climbs up on the roof of his house and prays to God to be saved. Soon a man in a canoe shows up and says get in.
Soon after the helicopter left the water swept over the roof and the man drowned.
Waking up in heaven in front of Jesus he exclaimed how he kept praying to be saved, why did you ignore my prayers?
Jesus said "I sent a canoe, and motor boat and a helicopter, what more did you want?"

The evidence of God is right in front of everyone if you look. Sunset last night was like a flashing neon sign He is right there. There is no living creature on earth that looks at a sunset and stares at the beauty of creation.

View attachment 114811
image.php

View attachment 114811
image.php
x9.jpg

View attachment 114811
image.php
View attachment 114877
Just as much as your picture of a pretty sunset. It is evidence that there is no need of "God" to produce a pretty sunset.

View attachment 114811
image.php
View attachment 114877
Just as much as your picture of a pretty sunset. It is evidence that there is no need of "God" to produce a pretty sunset.
By saying pretty you just validated my point, thank you.

View attachment 114811
image.php
View attachment 114877
Really? So, you think that that appreciation of art, and beauty requires divinity? No, it doesn't. It requires personal opinion. Nothing more. That requires intellect. That is a factor of evolution. that is science. Not God. Thank you for playing.

View attachment 114811
image.php
View attachment 114877
Really? So, you think that that appreciation of art, and beauty requires divinity? No, it doesn't. It requires personal opinion. Nothing more. That requires intellect. That is a factor of evolution. that is science. Not God. Thank you for playing.
There you go again validating my point. I only wish you had the self awareness to realize what you are saying and how it supports manking being created in the image of God.

There you go again validating my point. I only wish you had the self awareness to realize what you are saying and how it supports manking being created in the image of God.
You can keep saying that all you like, it doesn't make it so. Man is a product of evolution. Period. There is no God involved. But, it clearly doesn't matter to you. I could respond with gobbedy, boody, bloopety boo, and you would insist that I was brilliantly demonstrating your point, even though all I did was respond with gibberish. This is because, regardless of what anyone says, you will simply choose to ignore what doesn't fit into your preconceived reality, and insist that the rest proves your point.

Last edited:
You can keep saying that all you like, it doesn't make it so. Man is a product of evolution. Period. There is no God involved. But, it clearly doesn't matter to you. I could respond with gobbedy, boody, bloopety boo, and you would insist that I was brilliantly demonstrating your point, even though all I did was respond with gibberish. This is because, regardless of what anyone says, you will simply choose to ignore what doesn't fit into your preconceived reality, and insist that the rest proves your point.
A. There is no evidence of evolution.
B. There is not enough time for evolution to have occurred.

You are simply parroting what they told you to parrot. Learn to do critical analysis, question everything, and think for yourself.

Forum List

Back