Why Does Michelle Obama’s Mother Live at the White House?

My point is that the rest of us foot the bill for our OWN parents, or are you too stupid to grasp that simple concept?

How much are you paying for grandma Robinson to stay in the White House?
If I'm paying one fucking penny I'm paying too much. She's not my grandmother. If YOU want to support her, feel free to send a check.

LOL...expected answer. You and stephanie should hook up...usually 2 dummies make 1 smart kid.

My point is that the rest of us foot the bill for our OWN parents, or are you too stupid to grasp that simple concept?

If I'm paying one fucking penny I'm paying too much. She's not my grandmother. If YOU want to support her, feel free to send a check.

First Family stays in the White House.....been that way since John Adams

How are tax payers footing the bill for his mother-in-law? Quantify it, if you can. To keep it simple, not including vacations...just everyday life of grandma living in the WH.

Awaiting the personal attack, probable racist remark and the waste of oxygen as he cusses and screams while he spews his nonsense.
Why not the vacations?

You are talking about footing the bill for the parent as living in the WH, not the vacations...which should be reimbursed by FLOTUS, especially this trip to China. That is an entirely different issue...and to be honest, I think it is too complex for you to grasp judging by your knee jerk, racist reaction to Grandma in the WH. Also, I have no desire to be in a snippet debate from junk media sources.
Is that really the best you can do?

I hope sjs LITERAL portion of.tax money buys the ladys DEPENDS so she literally wipes her black ass with his money. good. Do.somthing about it pussy.

That is one of the strangest attempts at playing tough I've seen in a while...

I hope sjs LITERAL portion of.tax money buys the ladys DEPENDS so she literally wipes her black ass with his money. good. Do.somthing about it pussy.

Its an attempt to play on sjs anti black rage that he posits here daily. And.nah, hes not.one of.the ones the knee jerk left just accuses of racism.....he is a proud one.

Id love nothing more than for.him to turn red from anger and spike his BP JUUUUuuust enough for a panic attack.

LOL...expected answer. You and stephanie should hook up...usually 2 dummies make 1 smart kid.
Do you have an actual point you're able to make or are juvenile comments all you have?

Its an attempt to play on sjs anti black rage that he posits here daily. And.nah, hes not.one of.the ones the knee jerk left just accuses of racism.....he is a proud one.

Id love nothing more than for.him to turn red from anger and spike his BP JUUUUuuust enough for a panic attack.
Well, apparently you guys are out of arguments. :lol:

Why not the vacations?

You are talking about footing the bill for the parent as living in the WH, not the vacations...which should be reimbursed by FLOTUS, especially this trip to China. That is an entirely different issue...and to be honest, I think it is too complex for you to grasp judging by your knee jerk, racist reaction to Grandma in the WH. Also, I have no desire to be in a snippet debate from junk media sources.

The best I can do. Your ignorance is hilarious.

I ask you a question and you have the audacity to ask if this is the best I can do? Are you avoiding the question? Oh yeah, you answered the question with one damn penny is too much.

Its Saturday, go get drunk at your white power meeting. Adults are having a discussion.

The best I can do. Your ignorance is hilarious.

I ask you a question and you have the audacity to ask if this is the best I can do? Are you avoiding the question? Oh yeah, you answered the question with one damn penny is too much.

Its Saturday, go get drunk at your white power meeting. Adults are having a discussion.
Again, you have nothing.

Ill bet they invite all their black cousins over and have big sunday dinner all on.sjs dime too.....meanwhile hes only allowed there on a guided tour :lol:

Do you have an actual point you're able to make or are juvenile comments all you have?
I made my point. There is virtually no cost to Grandma living in the WH. I asked you to disprove it and you couldn't. You are a racist moron without original thought...go have a circle jerk with your racist friends...I will wait for your answer, but doubt you have one.

:lol: fool nobody is "arguing" with your pathetic butthurt. We are mocking it.

Ill bet they invite all their black cousins over and have big sunday dinner all on.sjs dime too.....meanwhile hes only allowed there on a guided tour :lol:
Yep, proof that you have run out of arguments.

:lol: @ mr. Robinson takes poops in the whitehouse while steph is still keepin it gutter with an outhouse no plumbing. Plumbing is.for.dem dang "uppity" folk, huh? :lol:

I made my point. There is virtually no cost to Grandma living in the WH. I asked you to disprove it and you couldn't. You are a racist moron without original thought...go have a circle jerk with your racist friends...I will wait for your answer, but doubt you have one.
Prove it.

Yep, proof that you have run out of arguments.

he's never had any, he's just another loony leftie troll
as we see we have acquired quite a few and they're ugly little people

:lol: fool nobody is "arguing" with your pathetic butthurt. We are mocking it.

BINGO!

I doubt I would agree with many of your views...but you are spot on here!

Forum List

Back