Why Does Michelle Obama’s Mother Live at the White House?

Staph's having a hard time flling her 'I hate Obama" quota for the day.

Seriously, you're bitching because his Mother IN Law is living with them to help out with the kids?

:eusa_boohoo:
seriously, the QUESTION was why is she living there?..and now she is posing in office white house pictures while meeting heads of states...if it chapped your asses, tough shit...taxpayers have a right to ask and know...now go change your diapers

Oh my God!!!! SHe's in a PICTURE!!!! This is horrible!!!!

Hard to believe, but in China, hey actually honor their elderly people

Steph wants them thrown into the street

Myself, I think they should move the whole clan in

let you people take care of them...you all act like they're Royalty...lol

Michele, her Mom and her daughters are on tour in China to promote family values.
If you google about Marian Robinson living in the White House you get nothing, not even the article linked in the OP....strange.

Presidents are now royalty because they live in the White House

Don't worry Depends are available when you poop your pants at govt. expense when you're an oldie, er,, well, now...

Conservatives are all for family values. They don't even want people to be able to collect social security, they'd rather have the families be responsible for their own.

They want her mom to be close by, she's old, she needs her daughter to be near. It's not like there isn't enough room for her.

Conservatives are all for family values. They don't even want people to be able to collect social security, they'd rather have the families be responsible for their own.

They want her mom to be close by, she's old, she needs her daughter to be near. It's not like there isn't enough room for her.

yeah yeah sure...I took care of my 86 old mother until she passed three years ago thank you very much

Last edited:
and you're fine paying for her room and board?
why don't they move in all their family members, you can enjoy paying for them too

Staph's having a hard time flling her 'I hate Obama" quota for the day.

Seriously, you're bitching because his Mother IN Law is living with them to help out with the kids?

seriously, the QUESTION was why is she living there?..and now she is posing in office white house pictures while meeting heads of states...if it chapped your asses, tough shit...taxpayers have a right to ask and know...now go change your diapers

Now you are whining that the woman is earning her way by taking on the job as a greeter and WH Ambassador of goodwill by doing photo's to make heads of state smile. Walmart greeters get paid, why shouldn't she?

yeah yeah sure...I took care of my 86 old mother until she passed three years ago thank you very much

In your home or hers?

So far as of yet I have found no evidence that the 90 year old does live in the White House.....

Nah, Steph just wants send the widower back to Illinois to live by herself and have taxpayers pay for 24/7 Secret Service protection and pay for a nanny for the girls.

Picking on grandmothers is 'honorable'...

You shall rise up before the gray-headed and honor the aged, and you shall revere your God; I am the Lord.
Leviticus 19:32

If she was a dancing horse they would be allowed to spend $70,000 per year for her maintenence.

Nah, Steph just wants send the widower back to Illinois to live by herself and have taxpayers pay for 24/7 Secret Service protection and pay for a nanny for the girls.

the widower...we could all be widows/widowers sometime in our lives eh? Doesn't mean I'd go live off my children or taxpayers...but hey that's just me
but your dramatics is touching

Forum List

Back