Why does the right associate using the Bathroom with Perversion?

99% of the people in America uses the bathroom. The cases of trannies molesting anyone is small. The number doing it in a bathroom even smaller than that

So, where is this assumption that ANY bathroom trannies use means that gender will be attacked?

Use the womens room? What about the little girls

Use the mens room? What about the little boys

So, republicans are left with the obvious only choice left. Trannies need to not use either bathroom. Thats always a good solution but since at the beginning I noted 99% of all Americans use the bathroom its a little far fetched.

ChaoH5EWkAI0Tuu.jpg
why does the idiotic left force perversion on everyone? You libtards are idiots and you are WRONG!!!!!
Its about time we physically remove these subhuman beasts.
Let the first mentally disturbed man enter the restroom with my daughter and HE will be removed!!!!

Yes much better. Now can you explain how he is going to molest boys in the womens restroom while dressed up like a woman?

If there is one thing that I am going to put my foot down about is the ever present danger of transgender priests dressing up as women so that they can molest little girls in the women's room for a change!
Such a rare creature would make a great double agent. We have to let them work to see their potential.

99% of the people in America uses the bathroom. The cases of trannies molesting anyone is small. The number doing it in a bathroom even smaller than that

So, where is this assumption that ANY bathroom trannies use means that gender will be attacked?

So, republicans are left with the obvious only choice left. Trannies need to not use either bathroom. Thats always a good solution but since at the beginning I noted 99% of all Americans use the bathroom its a little far fetched.

ChaoH5EWkAI0Tuu.jpg
why does the idiotic left force perversion on everyone? You libtards are idiots and you are WRONG!!!!!
Let the first mentally disturbed man enter the restroom with my daughter and HE will be removed!!!!
Damn right.

ChaoH5EWkAI0Tuu.jpg
They'll probably have to call the fire dept to remove his foot from your ass. :laugh:

ChaoH5EWkAI0Tuu.jpg

You might want to let him finish relieving himself, or he will get your shoes wet.

ChaoH5EWkAI0Tuu.jpg
The cases of trannies molesting anyone is small

The fact that isn't zero is the reason.

Why are they held to a different standard? No group reaches a zero. By that standard women shouldn't be allowed in the women room because their number isn't zero.

You might want to let him finish relieving himself, or he will get your shoes wet.
Hey Chomo supporting faggot....why are you scared to reply to me?
Because he is a coward faggot loving retard.

You don't intimidate me! I've been thrown out of much nicer places than this!
You're going to get the chopper treatment some day and I will enjoy watching you fall to your doom....and it'll all be legal. Keep pushing it faggot.
is that a threat you little pussy?

Sooooooo....why are you ignoring my reply about the catholic church?

Public bathrooms are small spaces which are easily used by those who wish to do innocents harm. An 8 year old girl was choked into unconsciousness and her body stuffed in a stall. A woman barely fought off her 350 pound attacker.

This is when people could report some weird guy sneaking into the ladies room. When they have license attacks will explode.

ChaoH5EWkAI0Tuu.jpg

Why are they held to a different standard? No group reaches a zero. By that standard women shouldn't be allowed in the women room because their number isn't zero.

Howdy, CC! You got here just in time to witness the end of the world, because of Target's restroom policy:

Public bathrooms are small spaces which are easily used by those who wish to do innocents harm. An 8 year old girl was choked into unconsciousness and her body stuffed in a stall. A woman barely fought off her 350 pound attacker.

This is when people could report some weird guy sneaking into the ladies room. When they have license attacks will explode.
Did these bathrooms allow trannies and were the attackers dressed up like women? If not i am going to label this as false equivalence.

ChaoH5EWkAI0Tuu.jpg

Obviously they get off on women molesting girls.

Anyway....this is the dumbest question anyone could ever come up with...nobody thinks using restrooms is perverted. You can tell CC knows he has no good argument against people who oppose this stupidity of trannys using women's restrooms when this is the kind of thread he wants to start.

ChaoH5EWkAI0Tuu.jpg

Howdy, CC! You got here just in time to witness the end of the world, because of Target's restroom policy:

You won't like the end of the world, everything you like goes to a very warm place.

ChaoH5EWkAI0Tuu.jpg

You won't like the end of the world, everything you like goes to a very warm place.

And everyone he likes.

Anyway....this is the dumbest question anyone could ever come up with...nobody thinks using restrooms is perverted. You can tell CC knows he has no good argument against people who oppose this stupidity of trannys using women's restrooms when this is the kind of thread he wants to start.

Ok, so tell me what is this all about then. Thanks.

ChaoH5EWkAI0Tuu.jpg

Thats pretty cool. I love warm weather.

Why? You will never get it. Your head is firmly planted in your ass on this topic, and you sure seem to like the smell in there so I doubt anything I say or any evidence I give you will cause you to pull it out.

As near as I can tell, they are convinced that trannies are going to go into women's restrooms, and molest women who are busy taking a dump, and then falsely blaming it on priests....

As near as I can tell, they are convinced that trannies are going to go into women's restrooms, and molest women who are busy taking a dump, and then falsely blaming it on priests....
That cant be it. The guy they linked to was a male minister that molested boys. So the only sensible thing is that they think he will dress up like a woman and molest boys in the womens bathroom.

That cant be it. The guy they linked to was a male ministore that molested boys. So the only sensible thing is that they think he will dress up like a woman and molest boys in the womens bathroom.

Now, wait a minute. I am going to have to think about that.......

Forum List

Back