Why doesn't the word 'Democrat' trigger African-Americans ?

Since we all know the Dimocrat party was the home for pro-slavery Americans, why doesn't the word itself trigger AA's ?

The word "lynch" or "lynching" triggers AA's, in Portland Oregon for instance, three schools had to be renamed that were named after the "Lynch" family who donated the land to the city to build schools decades ago.

We've all seen in the last day how upsetting Trump's use of the word has been, so my question is, why haven't AA's demanded the Dimocrat party rename itself ?

Because most blacks realize Democrats not only fought for their civil rights, but elected the first black man to be president.
when did the demofks do that exactly? link

Cause there's this thing that the republicans did. guess from whom?

The Emancipation Proclamation

You lost me when you said trump gets treated like all other presidents.
Lol what a load of shit.
Trump entered the campaign slamming and insulting everyone.

EVERYONE.

And he hasn't stopped.

He's not a victim.
Trump was ridiculed and mocked and worse when he decided to consider to run for President. There were people who voted for him who were skeptical also. Thank God for all the ridicule he took. Most of it from the Prog media/entertainers and even politicians. It must have been worth all of the laughter. He laughed last. And their attitudes have not changed. So he will laugh last again.
It's amazing to see how many of his personal insults and personal attacks and personal name-calling diatribes and other embarrassing behaviors you folks are willing to ignore, avoid, deflect and forgive.

You want to pretend that he has no choice but to behave like this, when any reasonably intelligent adult knows that just isn't true. It's an ongoing lie. And any reasonably intelligent adult would also know that his behaviors only exacerbate his treatment.

The amount of denial this man has inspired in his followers is not only disturbing, but it says a great deal about the present condition of our culture.
We aren't ignoring it. We think the objects of his ire deserve what he's doing.

It would not have happened without Dirksen and the Republican vote. The Democrats were awash in KKK supporters.

Had the Republicans voted unanimously against the Civil Rights Act and the Voting Rights Act - as they would today - these wouldn't have reached Johnson's desk.

There is evidence for this in the form of Goobers' near-unanimous opposition to repairing the damage the Roberts Court inflicted upon the Voting Rights Act. The next Trumpleton I see standing up in favor of that act would be the first. That demarks how deep the racist shithole is the GOP has dug itself in, with your gloating support, and they still aren't done digging.

You are a moron, Billy, but you aren't that stupid not to know where the alt-white, KKK, neo-Nazi goons find their preferred representation these days. So, any of you even mentioning the KKK results in gushing head wounds. You better put something on that...

Last edited:
Lol what a load of shit.

EVERYONE.

And he hasn't stopped.

He's not a victim.
Trump was ridiculed and mocked and worse when he decided to consider to run for President. There were people who voted for him who were skeptical also. Thank God for all the ridicule he took. Most of it from the Prog media/entertainers and even politicians. It must have been worth all of the laughter. He laughed last. And their attitudes have not changed. So he will laugh last again.
It's amazing to see how many of his personal insults and personal attacks and personal name-calling diatribes and other embarrassing behaviors you folks are willing to ignore, avoid, deflect and forgive.

You want to pretend that he has no choice but to behave like this, when any reasonably intelligent adult knows that just isn't true. It's an ongoing lie. And any reasonably intelligent adult would also know that his behaviors only exacerbate his treatment.

The amount of denial this man has inspired in his followers is not only disturbing, but it says a great deal about the present condition of our culture.
No reasonable adult would justify behavior like this.

If he's at your level, fine, I guess that explains it. But it doesn't justify it.

Lol what a load of shit.

EVERYONE.

And he hasn't stopped.

He's not a victim.

At a minimum, he ought to shut up about the whistleblower. He has a Constitutionally-mandated responsibility to protect the whistleblower, according to law. Failing to do so puts his personal wants before his legal obligation to the nation.

Hell, that alone is an impeachable offense - violating his oath of office.

Since we all know the Dimocrat party was the home for pro-slavery Americans, why doesn't the word itself trigger AA's ?

The word "lynch" or "lynching" triggers AA's, in Portland Oregon for instance, three schools had to be renamed that were named after the "Lynch" family who donated the land to the city to build schools decades ago.

We've all seen in the last day how upsetting Trump's use of the word has been, so my question is, why haven't AA's demanded the Dimocrat party rename itself ?

Because most blacks realize Democrats not only fought for their civil rights, but elected the first black man to be president.

The Civil Rights Act was passed in 1964. What Democrats were fighting for this in the years leading up to this legislation? (D) Al Gore must be very proud of his father’s contribution. As for Democrats electing the first Black President, he was the son of a white woman and he grew up white and privileged.

If folks simply set their mind on the past and African-Americans should be triggered by "Democrat" then why wouldn't it follow that those favored Wade over Roe shouldn't equally resent "Republican".

Or perhaps it is easier to understand that Lincoln was a liberal.

Lol what a load of shit.

EVERYONE.

And he hasn't stopped.

He's not a victim.

If he's at your level, fine, I guess that explains it. But it doesn't justify it.
What reasonable adult justifies the hysteria of the democommiecrats

EVERYONE.

And he hasn't stopped.

He's not a victim.

What reasonable adult justifies the hysteria of the democommiecrats
You wouldn't understand.

Look, you stupid ass, I'm asking since historically we all know slavery had it's political home in the Dimocrat party.

Lynching, happened long ago, but the word TODAY brings up strong emotions in AA's.

Dimocrat party was the party of slavery, long ago, but TODAY the word itself doesn't bring out the same emotions.
I'll try again.

A 15- or 25- or 35- or 45-year old black American has spent their entire lives in the current reality.

What they live and see and experience and absorb, every single day, is far more important & relevant to them than what they have read in history books.

And that's about it.
So they need to close their minds to history and just live in the now.....and give up hope for a better life.
They need to deal with facts on the ground, and the choice is pretty clear.
So you want everyone to remain ignorant in other words.
Very little of what is in the news is what would be considered facts on the ground.
And I hate to break it to you....but there has to be a little give and take involved.
If you have a shitty attitude you can claim that everyone who reacts negatively to your shitty attitude is a racist.
Boy, you sure do love to make stuff up about my positions.

Over and over and over.
Dude, I don't think you're even reading my posts. It's like you have a canned response for everything.

I'll try again.

A 15- or 25- or 35- or 45-year old black American has spent their entire lives in the current reality.

What they live and see and experience and absorb, every single day, is far more important & relevant to them than what they have read in history books.

And that's about it.
So they need to close their minds to history and just live in the now.....and give up hope for a better life.
Very little of what is in the news is what would be considered facts on the ground.
And I hate to break it to you....but there has to be a little give and take involved.
If you have a shitty attitude you can claim that everyone who reacts negatively to your shitty attitude is a racist.

Over and over and over.
Dude, I don't think you're even reading my posts. It's like you have a canned response for everything.
Yes, because you keep lying about my points. You keep making shit up to make a "point".

I'm happy to have a conversation, but not if you can't be honest. It's a waste of time.

Just stop lying. It's not that difficult, I swear, dude.

The Civil Rights Act was passed in 1964. What Democrats were fighting for this in the years leading up to this legislation? (D) Al Gore must be very proud of his father’s contribution. As for Democrats electing the first Black President, he was the son of a white woman and he grew up white and privileged.

More Democrats voted to pass the CRA than Republicans, and twice as many Democrats voted 'yea' as voted 'nay'.
diagram

46 Democrats voted for, and 21 voted against. 21 Repubs voted for, and 6 voted against.

HR. 7152. PASSAGE. -- Senate Vote #409 -- Jun 19, 1964

Over and over and over.
Yes, because you keep lying about my points. You keep making shit up to make a "point".

I'm happy to have a conversation, but not if you can't be honest. It's a waste of time.

No.
You can't seem to tell the difference between a lie and an opinion.

You're telling us that blacks don't need to know history. They should only consider their local situations. Now you're saying that's a lie.

Over and over and over.

No.

You're telling us that blacks don't need to know history. They should only consider their local situations. Now you're saying that's a lie.
You just did it again: "You're telling us that blacks don't need to know history."

I don't even think you realize what you're doing. That is a lie.

Good gawd. Try this on someone else, this is not pleasant to watch.

I'll try again.

And that's about it.

Over and over and over.
Yes, you see the puppet strings. He has no originality. He is a dousche.

Gee, I don't know why blacks aren't triggered by Democrats?

USHAcom_M_Era7_Lynching_HL.gif

1200px-ElectoralCollege2016.svg.png
As time passes, people, even of the South, will begin to wonder how it was possible that their ancestors ever fought for or justified institutions which acknowledged the right of property in man. ~~quoted from Ulysses S. Grant

Grant knew that racial attitudes in the south would change. The fact that the south now votes Republican is proof that he was ultimately correct. The more time goes by, the more white southerners are realizing that the Democratic party is an evil institution.

It's just a mystery why they aren't all Republicans. (-:

More Democrats voted to pass the CRA than Republicans, and twice as many Democrats voted 'yea' as voted 'nay'.
diagram

46 Democrats voted for, and 21 voted against. 21 Repubs voted for, and 6 voted against.

HR. 7152. PASSAGE. -- Senate Vote #409 -- Jun 19, 1964

Yes. Democrats jumped in line at the end to pass CRA . My question was regarding the years leading up to it, what activities, stances did Democrats take towards fighting for civil rights?

Over and over and over.

No.

You just did it again: "You're telling us that blacks don't need to know history."

What fucking history you miserable fucking fool?

Ask any negro out there if the media or schools even go over the Trans Sahara slave trade.

What's the matter Mac? Don't want them to learn that history you fucking racist?

How about the fact that directly led into the Trans Atlantic slave trade you fucking loser?

Not relevant to slavery in the new world loser?

Do you know anything about the Trans Sahara slave trade?

You think Europeans showed up to Africa with nets loser? I bet you do loser.

How about black slave owners here or blacks that fought for the confederacy?

You already ignore the fact that Native Americans were also slave owners who fought for the confederacy.

What's the matter Mac? Want to talk about history that does not enslave the modern negro mind? You fucking racist.

Want to talk about the Barbary Coast slave trade?

Thought not loser.

You fucking racist piece of shit.

Over and over and over.

No.

What fucking history you miserable fucking fool?

Ask any negro out there if the media or schools even go over the Trans Sahara slave trade.

What's the matter Mac? Don't want them to learn that history you fucking racist?

How about the fact that directly led into the Trans Atlantic slave trade you fucking loser?

Not relevant to slavery in the new world loser?

Do you know anything about the Trans Sahara slave trade?

You think Europeans showed up to Africa with nets loser? I bet you do loser.

How about black slave owners here or blacks that fought for the confederacy?

You already ignore the fact that Native Americans were also slave owners who fought for the confederacy.

What's the matter Mac? Want to talk about history that does not enslave the modern negro mind? You fucking racist.

Want to talk about the Barbary Coast slave trade?

Thought not loser.

You fucking racist piece of shit.
You admitted that you're a racist. I didn't ask you to, I simply quoted you.

In response, you've gone straight up drama queen. Again. Trying to put me on the defensive. Silly boy.

Tell ya what, slugger: You keep the impotent rage flowing, and I'll keep quoting you.

Good stuff!

Last edited:

Forum List

Back