Why doesn't the word 'Democrat' trigger African-Americans ?

No.
You can't seem to tell the difference between a lie and an opinion.

You're telling us that blacks don't need to know history. They should only consider their local situations. Now you're saying that's a lie.
You just did it again: "You're telling us that blacks don't need to know history."

I don't even think you realize what you're doing. That is a lie.

Good gawd. Try this on someone else, this is not pleasant to watch.
Thanks for the rendition of a Drama Queen.

I simply rephrased what you clearly stated.
So stop crying.
In your mind, sure.
No...in reality.
I always got straight A's in English comprehension.
I've been able to read the English language since I was 3 yrs old.
I understand it thoroughly.
I restated what you said and simplified it.
Blacks shouldn't worry about history.
They should just worry about what's going on down their street.

It's thinking like that which has them in the fix they find themselves in.
Which is never progressing....always staying in the same state they're comfortable with.
If that were true my ole lady should have been happy to pick crops for all of her life and ever owned property.
Yesser Massa.....don't hit me when I'm sick with the flue and can't pick your cotton!!!
This isn't about reading comprehension, it's about the distortions to perceptions and thought process created by ideology.

You're a good Trumpster. We exist on different planets. Believe whatever makes you feel Trumpy.
You clearly stated when it comes to blacks that knowing history isn't as important as knowing the street.

Knowledge is power, buddy.

The more you know the better off you will be.
Apparently the only history that the left wants blacks to remember is slavery.
Course they leave out the fact that Democrats fought abolition.
The Republican Party was created to fight slavery......that's the facts that you don't want blacks to understand.

You just did it again: "You're telling us that blacks don't need to know history."

I don't even think you realize what you're doing. That is a lie.

Good gawd. Try this on someone else, this is not pleasant to watch.

So stop crying.
In your mind, sure.
No...in reality.

Which is never progressing....always staying in the same state they're comfortable with.
If that were true my ole lady should have been happy to pick crops for all of her life and ever owned property.
Yesser Massa.....don't hit me when I'm sick with the flue and can't pick your cotton!!!
This isn't about reading comprehension, it's about the distortions to perceptions and thought process created by ideology.

You're a good Trumpster. We exist on different planets. Believe whatever makes you feel Trumpy.
You clearly stated when it comes to blacks that knowing history isn't as important as knowing the street.

The Republican Party was created to fight slavery......that's the facts that you don't want blacks to understand.
Good gawd. Whatever you want.

So stop crying.
In your mind, sure.
No...in reality.

Good gawd. Whatever you want.
OMG......I FEEL SO MISUNDERSTOOD BY ALL OF THESE WINGERS!!!!

JFK opposed the proposed CRA legislation in 1957. Barry Goldwater opposes the CRA legislation in 1964. Do you really believe both were against Civil Rights or specific legislation? You keep going back to the CRA but cannot point to Democrats and what they did to get to CRA. The change of heart among Democrats was not rooted in altruism as much as it was creating a voting block..... something they have never left.

You got halfway there - you admit the Dems had a change of heart, but you can't resist questioning their motives. Abstractly, does the motive matter? Assuming you think the CRA was a good thing.

You tell me I can't point to what Democrats did to get to CRA. Man, a Democratic president introduced it, and a subsequent Dem Prez pushed it and signed it? Is that nothing?

Harry Truman, in the face of strong objection, integrated the US military by EO. That was a small step. No credit there? Perhaps you'd rather criticize Roosevelt for not doing it sooner, in war time.

Let me be more clear: “Democrats had a change of heart” was sarcasm. I don’t believe it was done out of morality as much as a political capital builder; or, LBJ’s 200 Year Plan. Democrats see votes, not people.

Why you think it was done doesn't matter. JFK and LBJ put their weight behind it and got it done, while you say I "cannot point to Democrats and what they did to get to CRA."

Evidence isn't accepted.

I differentiated between the CRA passage vs support Democrats put behind civil rights leading up to CRA.

To what end? Haven't the intervening years defined the positions each party has taken?

The Democrats are not for all minorities. What has changed?

I guarantee you pal, I know far more about the history of the south's succession and the Civil War than you will ever know

Naw, you probably don't. You are probably one of these inbred knuckle draggers who will try to claim the Civil War wasn't about slavery...

Yes I probably do.

From the south's point, it was ALL about slavery.

From the north's, it started out being all about preserving the union. As the war progressed, ending slavery became just as important.

Forum List

Back