Why don't people want to know the truth about 9/11?

Hi Ollie:

Go hunt for brown dwarfs, you even make PE look intelligent.

Yeah? Ollie is another one-liner Official Cover Story defender of murderers of innocent Americans like Gam and the rest of his troll crew. At least I come to the USMB Conspiracy Theories Forum to post my conspiracy theories so everyone has the opportunity to weigh the facts and judge for themselves. What about you?

Everyone defending official cover story murderers of innocent Americans is worthy to burn with Bush, Rove, Cheney, Rumsfeld and the rest right along along with them. Ollie cannot offer a rebuttal to a single word posted above either. Right? Of course not. Even if Ollie had the intelligence, you could not make a case for the Official Cover Story LIE any better than Gam or anyone else.

Terral

Hey Terral.

If steel is such a great conductor of heat, why do they need to fire proof it?

wtf ???....In cant believe how pathetic you are...lol

Hi Ollie:

Yeah? Ollie is another one-liner Official Cover Story defender of murderers of innocent Americans like Gam and the rest of his troll crew. At least I come to the USMB Conspiracy Theories Forum to post my conspiracy theories so everyone has the opportunity to weigh the facts and judge for themselves. What about you?

Everyone defending official cover story murderers of innocent Americans is worthy to burn with Bush, Rove, Cheney, Rumsfeld and the rest right along along with them. Ollie cannot offer a rebuttal to a single word posted above either. Right? Of course not. Even if Ollie had the intelligence, you could not make a case for the Official Cover Story LIE any better than Gam or anyone else.

Terral

Hey Terral.

If steel is such a great conductor of heat, why do they need to fire proof it?

wtf ???....In cant believe how pathetic you are...lol

Obviously you don't know why they fire proof steel jackass.

3907174091_78df618bab.jpg

boardwalkfire.jpg

Thermal conductivity at it's best!!!! Look at all that steel! Look how well all the heat was distributed to all the other pieces in that network so that nothing was affected!

Terral you there?

Hello?

:lol::lol::lol:

OK they have convinced me. They have convinced me that they are all ignorant uneducated morons. I honestly cannot believe how stupid this is. The facts are right there in plain sight, we have destroyed every theory that they have dreamed up and they still insist on stupidity.

I'll stop into these threads every now and then to pass out Negs but I'm tired of trying to get through to them.

Are you telling me that steel doesn't "grow" in length when heat is applied???

no, it expands...moron

Go look up "expands" in a thesaurus (if you can put your weed down long enough) and tell me what you find under words beginning with "G" in the list.

What a dope.

:lol:

Grow is not th term used for the expansion of metal, regardless of how much you flail and spin...lol

Thermal conductivity at it's best!!!! Look at all that steel! Look how well all the heat was distributed to all the other pieces in that network so that nothing was affected!

Terral you there?

Hello?

:lol::lol::lol:

So much for their "No steel building has ever collapsed from fire" theory...

it is ...No hi -rise steel frame building and it is a direct quote from NIST...ninny

Last edited by a moderator:
OK they have convinced me. They have convinced me that they are all ignorant uneducated morons. I honestly cannot believe how stupid this is. The facts are right there in plain sight, we have destroyed every theory that they have dreamed up and they still insist on stupidity.

I'll stop into these threads every now and then to pass out Negs but I'm tired of trying to get through to them.
:clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2:

You really do have to wonder where these morons came from.

Now that they're cutting education spending to the bare bone in most places; can you imagine what this board will be like in 20 years? You may look at eots as some sort of scholar compared to whats coming.

It almost makes me happy that I likely won't be around to see it.

no, it expands...moron

Go look up "expands" in a thesaurus (if you can put your weed down long enough) and tell me what you find under words beginning with "G" in the list.

What a dope.

:lol:

Grow is not th term used for the expansion of metal, regardless of how much you flail and spin...lol

Really asshole? Do you even look up stuff before posting it? Obviously not.

Thermal Expansion Calculations

Enter your length of pipe and pipe temperature to calculate the thermal growth in inches for the various materials.

What a dumbass.

Lol...so why dont they call it a heat growth calculator instead of a thermal expansion calculator....dumbass

People DO want to know the truth about 9/11/2001. Therefore, the LAST fucking person they'd ask for information is a 9/11 troofer.

All those shitheads are completely brain-addled scum-sucking douche bags.

No, you, like the other truthers, come in here to ignore the actual facts that are presented because they don't fit in with what you want to be true.

No, you, like the other debwunkers come in here to ignore the actual facts that are presented because they don't fit in with what you want to be true ...blah blah blah

:clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2:

Hi Ollie:

Go hunt for brown dwarfs, you even make PE look intelligent.

Terral

:clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2:

So, I see this crazy arguement is still going on and no one has yet gone to the trouble of visiting a real demolition site to see what it takes to conduct a controlled demolition?? It woudn't be because if you did you'd quickly learn how crazy the demolition theory is??? Talk about people with their heads in the sand. Try learning something first before opening your mouths.

So, I see this crazy arguement is still going on and no one has yet gone to the trouble of visiting a real demolition site to see what it takes to conduct a controlled demolition?? It woudn't be because if you did you'd quickly learn how crazy the demolition theory is??? Talk about people with their heads in the sand. Try learning something first before opening your mouths.

Fact.

Last edited by a moderator:

Forum List

Back