Why don't we start impeachment proceedings already?

Does anyone here think that Trump looks worried? I've never even seen this guy seriously address this whole issue because he knows that it is total bullshit but since democrats don't really care whether or not it is true or not they should just begin the impeachment proceedings already this they can get it out of their system. I dare them to hold a vote on this right fucking now and see how far they will get.

Schumer has been pretty quiet lately....I think the Dems have realized that Trump is his own worst enemy.

Schumer has been quiet due to all the talk amongst Republicans of pushing McConnell into a rule change requiring only 51 votes for all legislation as well as appointments.

That would, I'm sure you realize, effectively castrate the Democrats for at least the duration.
Which will be a disaster when the Democrats eventually take back the Senate.
Absolute power corrupts and the tide will eventually turn; it always does.

Who knows?

Under that circumstance, the Republicans could conceivably legislate the Democrats out of legal existence.

Just sayin'.

Does anyone here think that Trump looks worried?
No. Why should he be? If there were any truth to the leftist's allegations it would have obviously been leaked all over the place. Sure, impeach him. Put him up against a wall and shoot him. He's standing in your way. That's what leftists do.

Man, aren't your butts really gonna be sore when after all the smoke clears, Trump is vindicated of all accusations and some of the democrats are actually charged with crimes? Oh wait! I almost forgot! That is right! One was already arrested and charged yesterday!

One down, more to come.

Trump 12, Democrats 0.

Does anyone here think that Trump looks worried? I've never even seen this guy seriously address this whole issue because he knows that it is total bullshit but since democrats don't really care whether or not it is true or not they should just begin the impeachment proceedings already this they can get it out of their system. I dare them to hold a vote on this right fucking now and see how far they will get.
The spineless GOP congress would never do their jobs.

I actually think that the whole reason they don't start impeachment is because they know it would fail. They are acting like they can which only gets their side all excited. I personally think it would be good to get this over with so that we can get it out of our system and move on. Trump will win and the democrats will be completely humuliated by it.
Can't be impeachment cause repubs would drown their babies in the bathtub before hurting their party Fk America yeaaa Repubs is their national anthem
Every Internet "news" outlet has the Repugnicants hating Trump.
And why not?? The man is a gd slob as unpresidential as ever has stepped into our WH

Best thing this Reagan putting fellow liberals of his in their place.

The spineless GOP congress would never do their jobs.

I actually think that the whole reason they don't start impeachment is because they know it would fail. They are acting like they can which only gets their side all excited. I personally think it would be good to get this over with so that we can get it out of our system and move on. Trump will win and the democrats will be completely humuliated by it.
Can't be impeachment cause repubs would drown their babies in the bathtub before hurting their party Fk America yeaaa Repubs is their national anthem
And why not?? The man is a gd slob as unpresidential as ever has stepped into our WH

No kidding, is that your reason for impeachment....you must be one of them intelligent libs.
No dumbo Obstruction of justice asking Comey to ease up on investigating him

No kidding, is that your reason for impeachment....you must be one of them intelligent libs.
I presume you don't read too much.
A request, as opposed to an order, is not Obstruction of Justice; unless, of course, you're a Republican.

"Lay off Flynn" is obstruction of justice

No, we need to go through years of putting Trump's entire life under a microscope. You know... like the repugs did to Clinton. It's only fair. Since the "High Crimes and Misdemeanors" bar is set to lying about getting a blow job, I'm sure they can pin something on Trump. Especially when the guy can't shut up.

She was signed in WH visitor log 100s' of "visits". He got a lot of that. Then the other "stuff" piled on. Too much to even tabulate, or so I heard. Murders too?

A request, as opposed to an order, is not Obstruction of Justice; unless, of course, you're a Republican.
And I presume you're a republican that thinks he makes the law Nixon thought that too

You must have gotten that incorrect, he said he was going to "Lay Off" Flynn.

And I presume you're a republican that thinks he makes the law Nixon thought that too
I can't stand either Party; that's why I voted for Trump.

You sure Trump didn't say he was going to lay off the carbs?

Are you sorry yet or will you wait a couple more years?

If a suggestion or request, no it's not.

No, we need to go through years of putting Trump's entire life under a microscope. You know... like the repugs did to Clinton. It's only fair. Since the "High Crimes and Misdemeanors" bar is set to lying about getting a blow job, I'm sure they can pin something on Trump. Especially when the guy can't shut up.

Of course they can he isnt a master criminal career politicians like Hillary and Bil.
If Hil and Bill were career criminals, you't think that out of all the years of investigating all the allegations and made up scandals, that something would have come of it. All the repugs got was that Bill lied about getting a blowjob. Wonder if Trump investigations will ever be as wide ranging as the Clinton's? They could look into all his crooked business dealings, fraud, his bankruptcies, all the contractors he cheated, his pussy grabbing, his beauty pageant dressing room invasions, allegations of forcing his first wife to have abortions, etc, etc, etc.

Are you sorry yet or will you wait a couple more years?
I'm quite happy.
Can't wait till Trump and Sessions eliminate Business Visas.

The Dems are gonna hype it till the midterms and if they gain a majority in congress I'm guessing you will see some action. There's gotta be more evidence though, we will see if anything floats to the surface tomorrow, I doubt anything solid will. If Trump goes down my guess is it will be for lying and covering up, which will be ironic because I don't think he actually colluded with the Russians.

If a suggestion or request, no it's not.
Are you expecting Edward to understand a fact?

You sure Trump didn't say he was going to lay off the carbs?
Saw a shot of him playing golf,,teeing off If that was his real gut it was disgusting No wonder Melanie won't sleep with him

Forum List

Back