Why don't we start impeachment proceedings already?

Does anyone here think that Trump looks worried? I've never even seen this guy seriously address this whole issue because he knows that it is total bullshit but since democrats don't really care whether or not it is true or not they should just begin the impeachment proceedings already this they can get it out of their system. I dare them to hold a vote on this right fucking now and see how far they will get.
The spineless GOP congress would never do their jobs.

I actually think that the whole reason they don't start impeachment is because they know it would fail. They are acting like they can which only gets their side all excited. I personally think it would be good to get this over with so that we can get it out of our system and move on. Trump will win and the democrats will be completely humuliated by it.
Can't be impeachment cause repubs would drown their babies in the bathtub before hurting their party Fk America yeaaa Repubs is their national anthem
Irony!

Does anyone here think that Trump looks worried? I've never even seen this guy seriously address this whole issue because he knows that it is total bullshit but since democrats don't really care whether or not it is true or not they should just begin the impeachment proceedings already this they can get it out of their system. I dare them to hold a vote on this right fucking now and see how far they will get.

I actually think that the whole reason they don't start impeachment is because they know it would fail. They are acting like they can which only gets their side all excited. I personally think it would be good to get this over with so that we can get it out of our system and move on. Trump will win and the democrats will be completely humuliated by it.

I am trying to find out if it's double jeopardy to try to impeach a president twice?

I can't find an answer, but if they did remove Trump there is a way to run and be legally elected in 2020..if they did it now...that would be funny.

Tone-deaf GOP response to Comey testimony makes one thing clear: if you're a voter who wants and expects accountability, vote Democratic.
OK OK, I get it. Had me going. You're a conservative making liberals looks stupid and dishonest. But they don't need your help. Dems don't have an honest bone in their bodies.

If you mean for Obama - great idea. There is more than enough evidence to do so.

If you mean for Trump, you have no evidence.

'Nuff said.

If you mean for Obama - great idea. There is more than enough evidence to do so.

If you mean for Trump, you have no evidence.

'Nuff said.
You conspiracy theorists crack me up. You so casually imply that one of the worlds biggest conspiracies involving the government of the most powerful nation on earth decidedly ignores impeachable crimes of one president and now is staging a Ku to impeach another with zero evidence. And you expect others to believe you. You know most people laugh at the idiocracy of it, don't ya?

I am trying to find out if it's double jeopardy to try to impeach a president twice?

I can't find an answer, but if they did remove Trump there is a way to run and be legally elected in 2020..if they did it now...that would be funny.

Hi Bear513,
I think once a President or anyone in government is impeached, and convicted of the impeachment charges/removed from office, they can NEVER hold a government job again. So that means they can never be impeached again....because they will never hold a job for the govt that one can be impeached from....

Forum List

Back