Why don't you have any black friends?

Most whites want to stay away from minorities because most of them won't behave, master our English language, or act like decent human beings. There are some exceptions. Look at the crime stats: most are committed by non-whites. Good, decent Americans are tired of it and fed up. Young people are a little more tolerant but they are learning very quickly that most can not be trusted. Even the "good" ones are only here to suck up welfare, steal as much as they can (including medical, education, housing, food etc) send money back to their hellhole homes etc. The areas with the fewest minorities have the lowest crime rates. Fact.

I wouldn't say "everything"; for instance I told a friend and friends of mine who are black, that I was traveling through the "backwoods" of Alabama and rural northern Florida to see my in-laws. They were like "whao! Good luck!" , said the same thing to my white friends and they were like "cool", except for one who did warn me that there were still some "redneck areas down there with the old attitudes.".

It seems a lot of people just simply want to brush the effects of institutionalized slavery, de facto brutal discrimination, de jure and institutionalized oppression, off as "history" and "just get over it". Well, a lot of it isn't just so easy to "get over" especially when the experiences are passed down from one generation to another. For instance; I am a law abiding citizen and 99% of my experiences with police officers have been COMPLETELY fair and positive, but I still have an underlying feeling that I may be profiled or messed with because of the color of my skin. I don't let it manifest itself outwardly because I believe in giving everyone the same chance regardless of color or station in life, but that underlying little feeling still lingers. It's not a completely "imagined" situation if one looks at some points in history where the police were the actual agents and provocateurs of oppression in the "black community". Here another for instance; it's when i hear people talking about wanting to go back to the time of "Leave it to Beaver" and state that those were "the good ole days", my mind switches to "yeah, right for many people, but some people were getting pretty fucked over at that time.".

On an optimistic point; I do know that things are going to get better between the "races", though it's much to the chagrin of some bigots who want to stick to the "old ways".

I think that blacks who still have a problem with slavery would probably be better off going back to Africa. Like, if it's so shitty here, why stay? Go home already. Need help packing?

How does someone "go home" to a place they have never been to before?

You are ignorant.
They call themselves African-Americans, so I'm guessing they have something to do with Africa. Maybe they want to go back there?

I think that blacks who still have a problem with slavery would probably be better off going back to Africa. Like, if it's so shitty here, why stay? Go home already. Need help packing?

You are ignorant.
They call themselves African-Americans, so I'm guessing they have something to do with Africa. Maybe they want to go back there?

So you you think that the term African American means that all are native Africans?

:cuckoo:

Last edited:
Fact is most whites don't think about the subject or care about the subject. Seems only blacks are totally immersed in this racial quandary. They live, eat, breathe, and sleep race.
I personally know many blacks and some of them are good friends.

But they ALL have one thing in common.

Everything is seen and judged thru the lens of race and racism.

They are consumed by it 24/7/365

It's what defines their thinking and world view. .. :cool:

Sunni, truth to the bold!

While I do agree with the underlined, it's not everyone.

I was SHOCKED by the way I was treated by many (not all) when I lived in Virginia merely because of the color of my skin.

It all boils down to respect for all mankind. :eusa_angel:

Yes, I know about dem ole cotton fields here at home.

Most whites want to stay away from minorities because most of them won't behave, master our English language, or act like decent human beings. There are some exceptions. Look at the crime stats: most are committed by non-whites. Good, decent Americans are tired of it and fed up. Young people are a little more tolerant but they are learning very quickly that most can not be trusted. Even the "good" ones are only here to suck up welfare, steal as much as they can (including medical, education, housing, food etc) send money back to their hellhole homes etc. The areas with the fewest minorities have the lowest crime rates. Fact.

Those areas are also where the richest people live.

You are ignorant.

So you you think that the term African American means that all are native Africans?

If they can't trace their heritage back to Africa, then why do they call themselves "African"-American? Are they really dumb or something?

There is more segregation now; birds of a feather flock together. I see racism against whites as the most predominate form. Since I recognize this; I'm suspicious of minorities. I think it prudent that I don't put myslef in a compromising position. There are cultural differences as well that don't lend to ingratiation.
How many koreans have black friends, or whites? It is natural to stay in your comfort zone.

Blacks are the most dangerous group by capita; the more connected to that race you are, the more danger you are in!

I personally know many blacks and some of them are good friends.

But they ALL have one thing in common.

Everything is seen and judged thru the lens of race and racism.

They are consumed by it 24/7/365

It's what defines their thinking and world view. .. :cool:

I wouldn't say "everything"; for instance I told a friend and friends of mine who are black, that I was traveling through the "backwoods" of Alabama and rural northern Florida to see my in-laws. They were like "whao! Good luck!" , said the same thing to my white friends and they were like "cool", except for one who did warn me that there were still some "redneck areas down there with the old attitudes.".

It seems a lot of people just simply want to brush the effects of institutionalized slavery, de facto brutal discrimination, de jure and institutionalized oppression, off as "history" and "just get over it". Well, a lot of it isn't just so easy to "get over" especially when the experiences are passed down from one generation to another. For instance; I am a law abiding citizen and 99% of my experiences with police officers have been COMPLETELY fair and positive, but I still have an underlying feeling that I may be profiled or messed with because of the color of my skin. I don't let it manifest itself outwardly because I believe in giving everyone the same chance regardless of color or station in life, but that underlying little feeling still lingers. It's not a completely "imagined" situation if one looks at some points in history where the police were the actual agents and provocateurs of oppression in the "black community". Here another for instance; it's when i hear people talking about wanting to go back to the time of "Leave it to Beaver" and state that those were "the good ole days", my mind switches to "yeah, right for many people, but some people were getting pretty fucked over at that time.".

On an optimistic point; I do know that things are going to get better between the "races", though it's much to the chagrin of some bigots who want to stick to the "old ways".

Why should they go back to Africa? You don't think that people here in America have a right to voice their opinions and experiences? Those people are every much a an American as you are or think you are. If you have a problem with a people who have been in this country just as long if not longer than your ancestors, maybe you need to pack up and go back to your ancestral homeland.

You need to get back in school and get out of shitty neighborhoods. Damn.

This is Los Angeles. It's all mexican except for Beverly Hills. That's all Iranian. Even the best mexicans are shitty.

There are parts of Los Angeles that are not predominately hispanic....
San Marino, Pasadena, Sierra Madre, Bradbury, Glendale, Eagle Rock, La Canada
are just a few of many. Of course, you will find Hispanics anywhere in California where there is a need for lower wage laborers. There is no getting around that.

If you detest them that much, you might want to explore living in Kansas or Nebraska, because they are not leaving California anytime soon.

You can thank Ronald Reagan for that.

I'm in West LA bordering Brentwood. A generally affluent neighborhood, we have apartments where the city has settled HUD housing recipients. Slowly the apartments are being torn down and replaced by high end condos without renters.

There's a family down the street, 7 children in a one bedroom apartment. They are generally quiet. But I saw the kids running around with party hats on and thought "Fuck, someone's going to get shot tonight". So hearing the gunfire wasn't a surprise. I"ve lived with Mexicans for decades.

This is Los Angeles. It's all mexican except for Beverly Hills. That's all Iranian. Even the best mexicans are shitty.

There are parts of Los Angeles that are not predominately hispanic....
San Marino, Pasadena, Sierra Madre, Bradbury, Glendale, Eagle Rock, La Canada
are just a few of many. Of course, you will find Hispanics anywhere in California where there is a need for lower wage laborers. There is no getting around that.

If you detest them that much, you might want to explore living in Kansas or Nebraska, because they are not leaving California anytime soon.

You can thank Ronald Reagan for that.

I'm in West LA bordering Brentwood. A generally affluent neighborhood, we have apartments where the city has settled HUD housing recipients. Slowly the apartments are being torn down and replaced by high end condos without renters.

There's a family down the street, 7 children in a one bedroom apartment. They are generally quiet. But I saw the kids running around with party hats on and thought "Fuck, someone's going to get shot tonight". So hearing the gunfire wasn't a surprise. I"ve lived with Mexicans for decades.

Generally many live that way. They house multiple generations under one roof which in a way helps support the elders, but obviously makes for cramped living conditions. I live in the Inland Empire area between Riverside and Corona, and there are parts of those areas where they have a very strong presence.

For the most part, they don't bother anyone, and are usually just looking for work. You not will typically find them holding cardboard signs on freeways asking for handouts.

The good thing is that you can go to the local Home Depot and find someone that can do just about anything relating to minor or even major home repairs.

Overall, I think their presence has more benefits than negatives.

Last edited:

If they can't trace their heritage back to Africa, then why do they call themselves "African"-American? Are they really dumb or something?

Are you serious? It is a fairly safe assumption that a majority of the black citizens in America have either a traceable or obscure connection to Africa somewhere.....

Just as many white citizens probably have some connection to Europe.

Does this mean to you that Africa is "home" to American blacks, or that Europe is "home" to American whites?

I will let you figure out the answer.

:confused:

European American - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Last edited:

Why should they go back to Africa? You don't think that people here in America have a right to voice their opinions and experiences? Those people are every much a an American as you are or think you are. If you have a problem with a people who have been in this country just as long if not longer than your ancestors, maybe you need to pack up and go back to your ancestral homeland.

Great post. Isn't it interesting how good threads that actually do encourage some dialogue often are high jacked by some nonsense like this?

Judging from this persons way of reasoning, I would estimate him/her to be about 12 years old....using their parents computer without permission.

Great post. Isn't it interesting how good threads that actually do encourage some dialogue often are high jacked by some nonsense like this?

Judging from this persons way of reasoning, I would estimate him/her to be about 12 years old....using their parents computer without permission.

We usually get a bunch of morons like him during the summer months when the kids are off school.

Are you serious? It is a fairly safe assumption that a majority of the black citizens in America have either a traceable or obscure connection to Africa somewhere.....

Does this mean to you that Africa is "home" to American blacks, or that Europe is "home" to American whites?

I think what he's asking is why blacks differentiate themselves then bitch about equal.

You don't see whites claiming to be Euro-Americans do you?

Either you're an American or your not.

I think what he's asking is why blacks differentiate themselves then bitch about equal.

Germans are Europeans, so tell that to this organization. One of quite a few on the Internet. Besides, as an adult, I would take offense at someone trying to tell someone else "what I was trying to ask them".

German-American Society

Germans are Europeans, so tell that to this organization. One of quite a few on the Internet. Besides, as an adult, I would take offense at someone trying to tell someone else "what I was trying to ask them".

German-American Society

Here is another......National Italian American Foundation - www.niaf.org

German-American Society

Here is another......National Italian American Foundation - www.niaf.org

http://polish.org/.......and another.

There is more segregation now; birds of a feather flock together. I see racism against whites as the most predominate form. Since I recognize this; I'm suspicious of minorities. I think it prudent that I don't put myslef in a compromising position. There are cultural differences as well that don't lend to ingratiation.
How many koreans have black friends, or whites? It is natural to stay in your comfort zone.

Blacks are the most dangerous group by capita; the more connected to that race you are, the more danger you are in!

I don't know where you live, but in my location there is plenty of integration and interracial friendships as well as relationships. Maybe it's because I'm from a military town down here in Hampton Roads. When I look at my friends Facebook pages and their friends, I see plenty of people from many different "racial groups". My white stepson has plenty of friends from all different "racial groups".

Thank you, it is pretty sad that some people try to ruin a good discussion/debate with a bunch of stupid crap. The good thing is, we can still have a good discussion regardless of the hateful morons. :)

Do you hear any whites calling themselves European-Americans? If you define yourself as "African", my guess would be that you love being African.

No, but I certainly have heard some white ethnic people call themselves, Irish Americans, Greek Americans, Italian Americans, Jewish Americans etc. . Why do you care so much about what people call themselves, how does it affect you?

Forum List

Back