Why Hillary Will Win (probably)

The economy was booming before Newt came in

That's a lie and you are a lying sack of shit.

jobsjobsjobs.png

Let's try these figures, the outcome looks less certain.
RealClearPolitics - Election 2016 - General Election Paul vs. Clinton

One smart thing the GOP did was limit the number of debates. On the surface, at least, this was smart because it gives the whackjob candidacies of Cruz and Paul less official forums to announce their positions. Contrary to the belief that the Parties pick the candidtes; they actually have very little authority over them let alone control what they say. The flip side is that the urge to make a "big splash" may be too great for either of them to understand. Those who are looking to put their marker down somewhere between the hard right and the moderate right are probably the most dangerous.

Every karem to or pander toward the hard right forces the eventual nominee to move in that direction. This will, of course, hamstring him in the general election when the enevitable move back to the center has to be made.

The reason Hillary will win is because no such force sits to her left which would force her to react in such an irrational manner. Also, if such a force were to materialize, there would still be no need for Clinton to make the move; the voters on the hard left will be there for her in November. If we learned anything from 2012 it is that the hard right will abandon a GOP candidate that is seen as not willing to carry their water and message.

Obama fatigue and the ocassional flub (if they are ocassional) and tactical mis-step of the Clinton campaign will play a role as well but there shouldn't be enough of them to swing the election.

She isn't a shoo-in for the Presidency; there is still a long way to go. But it would be hard to imagine a better set-up for Secretary Clinton than what has happened in the last few weeks with Cruz, Paul and Rubio entering the race
Please list her accomplishments. I'll start.

1. Logged many miles of flight. (I have to admit, I got that from hillary herself.)

Former FLOTUS, Former Senator from New York, Former Secretary of State, consistently among the most admired persons in the US, widely respected by foreign heads of state...

Superior resume to any GOP and/or DNC challenger who is considered a candidate for 2016.

One smart thing the GOP did was limit the number of debates. On the surface, at least, this was smart because it gives the whackjob candidacies of Cruz and Paul less official forums to announce their positions. Contrary to the belief that the Parties pick the candidtes; they actually have very little authority over them let alone control what they say. The flip side is that the urge to make a "big splash" may be too great for either of them to understand. Those who are looking to put their marker down somewhere between the hard right and the moderate right are probably the most dangerous.

Every karem to or pander toward the hard right forces the eventual nominee to move in that direction. This will, of course, hamstring him in the general election when the enevitable move back to the center has to be made.

The reason Hillary will win is because no such force sits to her left which would force her to react in such an irrational manner. Also, if such a force were to materialize, there would still be no need for Clinton to make the move; the voters on the hard left will be there for her in November. If we learned anything from 2012 it is that the hard right will abandon a GOP candidate that is seen as not willing to carry their water and message.

Obama fatigue and the ocassional flub (if they are ocassional) and tactical mis-step of the Clinton campaign will play a role as well but there shouldn't be enough of them to swing the election.

She isn't a shoo-in for the Presidency; there is still a long way to go. But it would be hard to imagine a better set-up for Secretary Clinton than what has happened in the last few weeks with Cruz, Paul and Rubio entering the race

1. Logged many miles of flight. (I have to admit, I got that from hillary herself.)

Former FLOTUS, Former Senator from New York, Former Secretary of State, consistently among the most admired persons in the US, widely respected by foreign heads of state...

Superior resume to any GOP and/or DNC challenger who is considered a candidate for 2016.

Only in Libtard land.

If she does not permanently distance herself from her Wall Street buddies she have to win without my vote.
There's nothing inherently wrong with Wall St. In fact, without the traders we'd not have jobs. But, the gop wants to let the traders bet on derivatives with investor money, and that caused the crash ... in a nutshell. That and supporting the consumer protections of Dodd Frank are, to me, the litmus test.

Were you asleep during the midterms?

No.

What happened was the time-honored refudiation of a 6th year President's party....Reagan lost just as many seats (give or take a few) that Obama lost and his positives were quite high. Look it up if you don't believe me.

You also had an unusually large number of blue Senate seats up for election relative to red seats. Such will not be the case in 2016.

The 2016 election will have much more interest and deliver the results I predict:

HRC wins Presidency
Dems win Senate
GOP keeps House

Wow. Nice try. You really must want this bad to deny reality.
Here is reality.

Mitt Romney got 206 electoral votes. It takes 270 to win. Outside of Florida, none of the large blue states look to be in jeopardy in 2016. So it will take 3-4 states to flip for the GOP nominee to get the White House (while keeping all of Romney's wins). It's not going to happen.

All you need to do is ask around a little. And I do mean OUTSIDE your little social circle. There just isn't the stomach for Hillary.
Really...who have you asked outside of YOUR circle?

Of the issues dominating the headlines, Hillary is on the right side of the argument with her base and independents..

The only way it is going to happen is if the media is bought off and they have no other option but to constantly beat the drum of Hillary over and over again. It is well known that Americans can't think for themselves. If this is what the media does, then perhaps you are right. But as it stands RIGHT NOW, if the election were tomorrow, NOT A SNOWBALLS CHANCE IN HELL.
Speak for yourself...I think for myself. If thinking is too complex a task for you to undertake, blame yourself.

If the election were held today, she'd win by 30 points....

But I see what you're doing...laying the groundwork for the excuses....blame the media...blame the voters...blame the world; just don't blame your candidate.

SNL, a traditionally left leaning show, is a good bell weather. Just look at the comments of this video. I had to go down probably about THIRTY COMMENTS before I could even find the first Hillary supporter. Now that is pretty bad. Oh sure, there was support for the assorted odd democrat here and there for this candidate or that one, but certainly not for Hillary. This is a very bad sign. Your scenario is wistful dreaming Ms. Corn.
Well, if you are going to read the tea leaves based on the commentary of a You Tube video....talk about wishful thinking..

Oh palease.... she was briefly a Senator and is a failed/disgraced SoS. Other than that.. being married to the serial sex-offender doesn't qualify her for anything.

Walker would worry me if he had a college degree. That will sink him.

:bsflag: ..., how many presidents did NOT have college degrees ? and exactly what does a degree have to do with intelligence, i see it has not helped you one tiny bit. :up:

Walker doesn't have one. He did GO to college, He met a girl who liked cross-eyed guys and married her.

Yeah, and look at the mess the Ivy Leaguers have given us.... perhaps a drop-out would be a bit refreshing. I mean Obama was supposed to be the smartest guy like ever, and look at the mess he has made in 6 short years.

The US has the strongest military, the largest economy, and the highest standard of living in the world. That is what the "ivy leaguers" have given us dumb dumb.

No kidding..the election is over a year and a half away. But look at the battlefield.

Cruz & Paul have no chance of winning the election. Fact.
That Curz and Paul are in the primaries forces those to their left to move right. Fact.
Once the GOP nomination is settled, whomever wins will have to move back to the middle to attract independents. Fact.
It would be much easier to move back to the middle if they never had to leave it thus fostering consistency and confidence in supporters and voters. Fact.
Hillary will not have to move one iota to win the nomination. Fact.
If the hard right does not get their guy, they stay home as we saw in 2012. Fact.
The hard left will not stay home regardless of who wins the DNC nomination. Fact.

Can Hillary sabotage her campaign? Sure. Ask 47% Mitt about that or the boob who picked Palin for VP... But she won't make the same tactical mistakes she made in 08. For one thing, she can'. For a second thing, the fences have mended between the moderates and Clinton since she came on board for Obama as SoS.

These are not facts; these are your own very biased opinions. You're telling us what you want things to be like, not necessarily how they may be.

The only thing not factual about the above was that I mis-spelld Cruz's name. Watch...all of what I stated will happen.

Cruz, Paul and Rubio probably aren't serious contenders. Cruz is running as an expression of political power of hedge fund managers and billionares. But he lacks the platform, political experience or the communication skills to be an effective presidential candidate. Paul is smarter, but will likely run into issues of funding.

Rubio is a fine candidate....in 2024. But its too early. He's not ready in my opinion. I suspect he's positioning himself for a VP nod. And he's be a brilliant choice. Especially if the candidate turned out to be someone other than Jeb.

Oh palease.... she was briefly a Senator and is a failed/disgraced SoS. Other than that.. being married to the serial sex-offender doesn't qualify her for anything.

How long do you have to be a Senator...she won re-election to the job. Your listing her as failure as SOS is interesting, not true but interesting.

Would you be so kind as to list who in the field (announced or not) who has a better resume...from either party?

If Rubio, Paul, or Walker win the nomination I just have a hard time seeing a shrill, old woman like Hillary ....

There are a lot of shrill women in this country, both old and young, and they constitute the majority of voters.

Women are sick and tired of old white men running this country into the ground. That's one reason Obama has won....twice. Hillary came very close to winning the nomination in 2008 but the backlash against Bush and his wars was very big, and Obama played up the fact that Hillary voted for the invasion in Iraq while he was openly against it.

""The Gender Gap, 1964-2008
8 -- The number of consecutive presidential elections in which a larger percentage of eligible women have voted than eligible men, back to 1980.
12 -- The number of consecutive presidential elections in which the number of female voters has been greater than the number of male voters, back to 1964.
5 -- The number of consecutive presidential elections in which the majority of women have voted for the Democratic candidate, from 1992 to 2008.
2 -- The number of times since 1980 in which the majority of men have voted for the Democratic candidate, in 1992 and 2008.

By the numbers: Women voters
By Caitlin Stark, CNN Library
Updated 5:32 AM ET, Thu October 25, 2012
By the numbers Women voters - CNN.com

Were you asleep during the midterms?

No.

What happened was the time-honored refudiation of a 6th year President's party....Reagan lost just as many seats (give or take a few) that Obama lost and his positives were quite high. Look it up if you don't believe me.

You also had an unusually large number of blue Senate seats up for election relative to red seats. Such will not be the case in 2016.

The 2016 election will have much more interest and deliver the results I predict:

HRC wins Presidency
Dems win Senate
GOP keeps House

Wow. Nice try. You really must want this bad to deny reality.
Here is reality.

Mitt Romney got 206 electoral votes. It takes 270 to win. Outside of Florida, none of the large blue states look to be in jeopardy in 2016. So it will take 3-4 states to flip for the GOP nominee to get the White House (while keeping all of Romney's wins). It's not going to happen.

All you need to do is ask around a little. And I do mean OUTSIDE your little social circle. There just isn't the stomach for Hillary.
Really...who have you asked outside of YOUR circle?

Of the issues dominating the headlines, Hillary is on the right side of the argument with her base and independents..

The only way it is going to happen is if the media is bought off and they have no other option but to constantly beat the drum of Hillary over and over again. It is well known that Americans can't think for themselves. If this is what the media does, then perhaps you are right. But as it stands RIGHT NOW, if the election were tomorrow, NOT A SNOWBALLS CHANCE IN HELL.
Speak for yourself...I think for myself. If thinking is too complex a task for you to undertake, blame yourself.

If the election were held today, she'd win by 30 points....

But I see what you're doing...laying the groundwork for the excuses....blame the media...blame the voters...blame the world; just don't blame your candidate.

SNL, a traditionally left leaning show, is a good bell weather. Just look at the comments of this video. I had to go down probably about THIRTY COMMENTS before I could even find the first Hillary supporter. Now that is pretty bad. Oh sure, there was support for the assorted odd democrat here and there for this candidate or that one, but certainly not for Hillary. This is a very bad sign. Your scenario is wistful dreaming Ms. Corn.
Well, if you are going to read the tea leaves based on the commentary of a You Tube video....talk about wishful thinking..

I'm not going to disagree with you. Americans don't know how to think, they have the media do their thinking for them. They haven't a clue how evil, treacherous, and corrupt she is. Time after time it has been exposed for them how unethical and immoral she is. They don't care. Should just four states determine this whole election? Should they be the ones who determine who is chosen to be the candidate? Probably not.

I think what you are missing is that, in the end, her position on the MAJOR issues of the day, will BE EXACTLY THE SAME AS THE REPUBLICAN CHALLENGER. So yes, she will make an excellent Republican. Her unofficial campaign slogan, for all of us in the know, is, "What difference does it make?" Because if she gets elected, if the Republican gets elected, it won't make a damn bit of difference for what the elites have planned for the nation. Vote, don't vote. I don't care if she wins. It makes no difference at all.

I'm not making "excuses," because point of fact, we're equally screwed when the Republican wins, you should know that. With Israel in Conservative hands, and the Project for the Greater Middle East slowed down only by the peaceniks occupying the administrative branch for the past eight years, America has really been restrained on how much death and destruction it has rained down upon the world. WWIII is just around the corner, as well as a global financial meltdown. It really doesn't matter if a Republican, or this Republican in a woman's skin gets elected. This woman is a nightmare. Just ask Bill.

Hillary Clinton To Nation: ‘Do Not Fuck This Up For Me’
Hillary Clinton To Nation Do Not Fuck This Up For Me The Onion - America s Finest News Source

WASHINGTON—After several seconds spent sitting motionless and glaring directly into the camera, former Secretary of State Hillary Clinton reportedly began Sunday’s video announcing her 2016 presidential bid by warning the nation not to fuck this up for her. “Listen up, assholes, ’cause I’m only saying this once: I’ve worked way too goddamn hard to let you morons blow this thing for me,” said Clinton, repeatedly jabbing her index finger toward the viewers at home while adding that if they thought she was going to simply sit back and watch them dick her over like they did in 2008, they were out of their fucking minds. “Seriously, don’t you dare even think about it. If you shitheads can just get in line, we can breeze through this whole campaign in 19 months and be done with it. Or, if you really want, we can do this the hard way. Because make no mistake, I’m not fucking around. Got it?” Clinton then ended her announcement by vowing to fight for a better future for all working-class families like the one she grew up in.

How long do you have to be a Senator...she won re-election to the job. Your listing her as failure as SOS is interesting, not true but interesting.

Would you be so kind as to list who in the field (announced or not) who has a better resume...from either party?

Everyone.

Obama got 55% of the womens vote and 70% of the Hispanic vote in 2012

If just 5% of women vote for Hillary because they want a woman President, Republicans can't win
Republicans have been stonewalling immigration reform for two years with an eye towards killing it
if thats the case, that 70% will go up

If Rubio, Paul, or Walker win the nomination I just have a hard time seeing a shrill, old woman like Hillary defeating a young energetic candidate, but anything is possible. This is a country, after all, that elected Obama and Bush twice, so the stupid is strong with Americans.

Again I am reminded of the Basque adage...

Old age and treachery defeats youth and vigor every time.

And, Hillary is both old and treacherous.......

Everyone.

Standard GOP cop out....I hope you're not this impotent in real life.

Everyone.

Standard GOP cop out....I hope you're not this impotent in real life.

Jeb has a better resume on governance. Weaker on foreign policy. I'd say the strict resume leans a tad toward Jeb, given how often we elect governors to be President.

Forum List

Back