Why I thought Obama was going to lose the last election.

Obama was re-elected mainly due to a protective MSM, a hurricane, and massive voter fraud.

IOW, all the reasons why Republicans have lost 4 of the past 6 Presidential elections and the popular vote in 5 of the past 6 Presidential elections.

:thup:

Outstanding.

Didn't a hurricane hit Tampa during the RNC last year? I guess the hurricane oversampled Democrats?

If only there hadn't been all those hurricanes, voter frauds and LSM forcing conservatives to stay home on election day, Sarah Palin would have been President for the past 20 years.

In 2008, Obama was elected because he was not a Bush or a Clinton. There is no other explanation for why a community organizer shot from nothing to President in record time. If Obama was never born, Hillary Clinton would be President right now. The country was so disgusted with the GOP they would have elected whoever the Democrats put up. Even Dennis Kucinich.

In 2012, Obama was re-elected because the GOP's mask slipped off during the primaries and revealed the same batshit insane psychopaths are still running the party.

^^^^
This.

If Jesus had run as a Republican in 2008, He probably would have lost.

Obama was re-elected mainly due to a protective MSM, a hurricane, and massive voter fraud.

IOW, all the reasons why Republicans have lost 4 of the past 6 Presidential elections and the popular vote in 5 of the past 6 Presidential elections.

:thup:

Outstanding.

Didn't a hurricane hit Tampa during the RNC last year? I guess the hurricane oversampled Democrats?

God was sending a message.

You know are totally ignorant on how to use the Internet?? I mean here are the facts!

Barack Obama 332 Electoral Votes 62,611,250 Popular Votes
Mitt Romney 206 Electoral Vote 59,134,475 Popular Votes 3,476,775
2012 Election Results Map by State - Live Voting Updates - POLITICO.com

Demographics of How Groups Voted in the 2012 Presidential Election
Total vote Obama Romney
White group 72% 39% 59%
Blacks 13% 93 6
Hispanic 10% 71 27
Asian 3% 73 26
other 2% 58 38

FACTS!!!

LOL.. You are right, those are "facts".. However they prove nothing to you point (you must be retarded). :cuckoo:

Romney lost by 47.2% of the popular vote. Look, facts!

Romney got roughly 67% of the 65+ (government handout takers!), he won in 8 of the top 10 states that accept the most gov't dollars (“pension benefits” include both Medicare and Social Security; “anti-poverty aid” includes Head Start, Low Income Home Energy Assistance, Food Stamp and nutrition programs for Women, Infants and Children (WIC), and several school-lunch-style benefits. ).

Well, you get the idea. The irony is palpable.

Also; what a lot of the Romney supporters don't know is that THEY are part of the 47% he was talking about....

So true. The problem is that Republicans believe they are on the same side as millionaires because they ARE millionaires. "Millionaires currently without funds" and they are firmly convinced that one day, their ship will come in and they are protecting future funds that haven't yet materialized.

DSC_2194.jpg

I thought obama would lose. Then I realized that Romney had misread the country. Romney was making all these speeches about job creation when that wasn't on the public's mind at all. Romney hurt himself every time he said he would decrease unemployment. What the public really wanted was free obamaphones.

I thought obama would lose. Then I realized that Romney had misread the country. Romney was making all these speeches about job creation when that wasn't on the public's mind at all. Romney hurt himself every time he said he would decrease unemployment. What the public really wanted was free obamaphones.

That's ridiculous. Do you guys practice idiocy?

Why I thought Obama was going to lose the last election.

unemployment @ 7.8% - and the Republicans still could not pull it off ... optimal influence - the Tea Party Express and $ara Palin, then and today.

Forum List

Back